Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 431. (Read 2509934 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
so will blackcoin ever see its former glory again?
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
What did I say people were going to do if you put your addresses in your post again?  Undecided
Activity: 168
ty...I added all the address in my signature
Activity: 1274
Merit: 556

BlackCoin Is Going To Wall Street

This is an outline of what my wife and I have been planning for a few weeks. Please take a few minutes to read.

I have been promising something big in May, and today I have decided to present my project to the community so together we can make it a reality! My wife and I have been working on this project behind the scenes, and it has never been done before in crypto. We want BlackCoin to be the first Cypto Currency to pull it off!

So what is the big idea?

We want to hire 50 attractive women dressed in BlackCoin T-Shirts, and for 2 hours these women will converge on Wall Street and hand out Wall Street Edition BlackCoin cards and sell sheets describing BlackCoin.

Everything I have asked this community to do has lead us to this moment and now it is time to explain my master plan.

1. I rallied this community together to fund the press release projects so we can introduce the BlackCoin brand to mainstream media outlets, and at the same time learn how to focus our energy towards a single objective.

2. I created the BlackCoin card because I knew in the future we needed something "physical" to allow people to touch and feel. It is hard to get people to believe in something that only exists virtually. The cards are loaded with software that will make it easy to buy, manage, and trade BlackCoins.

3. I rallied this community to contact strategic companies like Vault Of Satoshi because I knew for us to succeed we needed a direct Fiat to BC service here in North America.

4. Now that step 1 -3 has been accomplished,  everything is in place for the main event.

What will the main event accomplish?

This plan is to kill 3 birds with one stone.

a. The cards and sell sheets will introduce new investors to BC. Although Wall Street is the location we do not care if "whales" on Wall Street invests in BC or not. Wall Street is just the backdrop. We want BC to be associated with wealth!

b. We will attract the attention of mainstream media. Not everyday 50 beautiful women dressed alike converge on Wall Street. The event will be covered by local and international media outlets. My wife will be calling media outlets the day before and during the event.

c. We will be making crypto history and we will show the rest of the crypto community how determined we are to make BlackCoin #1.

What is needed to make this a success?

Casting studio rental for day (Cast girls for rvent)
50 Girls for 2 hours
50 T-Shirts
Water For Girls
1000 Cards + Retail Packaging
1000 Sell Sheets
Misc expenses: transportation..snacks...etc..etc

Total budget: $9540
Approximately 73,000 BC at the current exchange rate.

Note: I am not profiting off the cards we get made for this event, these will be community made cards at the wholesale factory price. I set 1000 cards as the minimum, but if we can raise more than $9540 I will get as many cards made as the donations allow.

Note: If we can raise $12,000 or more I will be able to hire a professional camera crew to follow the girls around. We can use that video to plaster all over the web and go viral!

This community has wanted something huge and I strongly believe this is what we need. Our recent partnerships with various companies have been great to make BC stronger, but it has done very little to get the  "BlackCoin brand out to the mainstream. We can have all the partnerships in the world, but if no one knows about us then partnerships mean very little. I think this event will give us the most ROI, and this will be the tipping point for BlackCoin.

To make this happen we need to raise the money by May 17th, and my wife and  I would like to do the event either the 29th or the 30th of May. If you have any questions please feel free to ask, and all comments and suggestions are welcome since it will take this entire community to make this happen.

Below is the donation addresses (Please make sure you use the addresses from this original post or my signature only. Previously scammers have attempted to replace donation addresses with their own addresses when replying to the post.

Donation addresses:

BC: BJ3AgKQhNzk4xCVsiZc7M7vBqbixCi5mzL
BTC: 1FZzD7CaP5RRJnSZxGzEtkPrH6pm7VrVun
LTC: LePxYve5QDjhCBaYKtjFkEwbBT54SbBujY
DOGE: DN6jEqLhr2LCfiaCAY35U19xsF2orghXuW

We have raised approximately $2731
We have at least $6809 more to go.

Here is an article written a few hours after announcing the event! http://cointelegraph.com/post/blackcoin_s_smooth_and_sexy_nyc_charm_offensive

People!!! Would you try to actually read this? Same stupid comments and questions about something crypto-world have never seen before.

As always, idiots are trying to bash good ideas without actually reading it.

If you cannot do something yourself instead of just bashing other people's ideas, donate!

If you don't have anything to donate or cannot produce and implement ideas, just shut the hell up!

+100 I really think this could be MASSIVE, I hope people join me in donating and we exceed the donation goal set!

DO NOT DONATE TO THE ADDRESSES IN HIS POST. HE REPLACED THE OFFICIAL ADDRESSES WITH HIS OWN. PLEASE REPORT HIM ASAP!!!
legendary
Activity: 2433
Merit: 1642
So i made this blackcoin pr document:

Download and use it at free will. 
pfd file: http://www.sendspace.com/file/5el7y6 (front & back)

jpeg front example:

I recommend using a spell checker in future.

Good effort though Smiley

Activity: 405
Merit: 250

BlackCoin Is Going To Wall Street

This is an outline of what my wife and I have been planning for a few weeks. Please take a few minutes to read.

I have been promising something big in May, and today I have decided to present my project to the community so together we can make it a reality! My wife and I have been working on this project behind the scenes, and it has never been done before in crypto. We want BlackCoin to be the first Cypto Currency to pull it off!

So what is the big idea?

We want to hire 50 attractive women dressed in BlackCoin T-Shirts, and for 2 hours these women will converge on Wall Street and hand out Wall Street Edition BlackCoin cards and sell sheets describing BlackCoin.

Everything I have asked this community to do has lead us to this moment and now it is time to explain my master plan.

1. I rallied this community together to fund the press release projects so we can introduce the BlackCoin brand to mainstream media outlets, and at the same time learn how to focus our energy towards a single objective.

2. I created the BlackCoin card because I knew in the future we needed something "physical" to allow people to touch and feel. It is hard to get people to believe in something that only exists virtually. The cards are loaded with software that will make it easy to buy, manage, and trade BlackCoins.

3. I rallied this community to contact strategic companies like Vault Of Satoshi because I knew for us to succeed we needed a direct Fiat to BC service here in North America.

4. Now that step 1 -3 has been accomplished,  everything is in place for the main event.

What will the main event accomplish?

This plan is to kill 3 birds with one stone.

a. The cards and sell sheets will introduce new investors to BC. Although Wall Street is the location we do not care if "whales" on Wall Street invests in BC or not. Wall Street is just the backdrop. We want BC to be associated with wealth!

b. We will attract the attention of mainstream media. Not everyday 50 beautiful women dressed alike converge on Wall Street. The event will be covered by local and international media outlets. My wife will be calling media outlets the day before and during the event.

c. We will be making crypto history and we will show the rest of the crypto community how determined we are to make BlackCoin #1.

What is needed to make this a success?

Casting studio rental for day (Cast girls for rvent)
50 Girls for 2 hours
50 T-Shirts
Water For Girls
1000 Cards + Retail Packaging
1000 Sell Sheets
Misc expenses: transportation..snacks...etc..etc

Total budget: $9540
Approximately 73,000 BC at the current exchange rate.

Note: I am not profiting off the cards we get made for this event, these will be community made cards at the wholesale factory price. I set 1000 cards as the minimum, but if we can raise more than $9540 I will get as many cards made as the donations allow.

Note: If we can raise $12,000 or more I will be able to hire a professional camera crew to follow the girls around. We can use that video to plaster all over the web and go viral!

This community has wanted something huge and I strongly believe this is what we need. Our recent partnerships with various companies have been great to make BC stronger, but it has done very little to get the  "BlackCoin brand out to the mainstream. We can have all the partnerships in the world, but if no one knows about us then partnerships mean very little. I think this event will give us the most ROI, and this will be the tipping point for BlackCoin.

To make this happen we need to raise the money by May 17th, and my wife and  I would like to do the event either the 29th or the 30th of May. If you have any questions please feel free to ask, and all comments and suggestions are welcome since it will take this entire community to make this happen.

Below is the donation addresses (Please make sure you use the addresses from this original post or my signature only. Previously scammers have attempted to replace donation addresses with their own addresses when replying to the post.

Donation addresses:

BC: BQQsUdYaqCGUDhdXPADto1gKwvEA2a92TP
BTC: 12jhNVMj5kk7akem2wxDwnpQvGdro3NzJ4
LTC: LT4hiypMuPLYQT2gu3gdMjvAMqhC1w12yJ
DOGE: DRJnZVTP64phDfdoWu5VnKUUSM7p8Tf4MT

We have raised approximately $2731
We have at least $6809 more to go.

Here is an article written a few hours after announcing the event! http://cointelegraph.com/post/blackcoin_s_smooth_and_sexy_nyc_charm_offensive

Iconic-I have been a huge follower and supporter of yours for a while now but I want to raise some concerns incase noone else does

-What will the girls be wearing? I do not need to elaborate any further...

-Are you going to educate them, or just pay them to prance around wall street looking pretty? Here is how the convos will go:

Girl-hey, hows it going!? Have you heard about blackcoin? *bright smile* *pretty girl* (instantly grabs dude's attention, and we all know they're the ones with the money)

Potential investor- No, I have not heard of it, would you care to enlighten me? *wink and nod* *charismatic smile* (dude's just trying to fuck)

Girl- "Well, uh, it's a cryptocurrency, like bitcoin or whatever. They said it was the first proof of like, steak, or pork or something...they told me to tell everyone it was better than litecoin or whatever, and gave me these cool looking cards to hand out"

Potential investor- "Great, I'll take one, if I can have your number too =P"

Girl-"uhhhhhhh"

Are the women going to actually be used for anything other than a tool to pass the cards out? I don't mean to be sexist or whatever but a small brochure can effectively communicate more information than a woman could in 2 hours, why the heck would we use women for something like this? I understand they will attract men, who are the ones with the money, but the men will mostly be trying to hit on them/fuck them or whatever. Think about it, when you see those fine ass girls that reb bull hires to drive around in those stupid mini coopers and hand out free redbull, they get hit on every time, noone cares about the redbull they all just want to hit on the girls.

What are you doing to prevent this foolishness?

Also, 2 hours? weak...

I say make em' work, make em' sweat. 8 hours, and that's being nice =P

Think about how many cards 50 good looking women could hand out on wall street in 8 hours. 50,000-75,000?

LOL...did You READ....go back and READ...

also it might not attract the real Wall Street money.....maybe some of their own money....and certainly with all the media and social media will get the word out for BlackCoin to be more known...which will attract new people and will also raise some interest in cryptos at large..

Wall Streen, a coin - BLACKCOIN, few nice ladies will certainly attract media ---> and what we need it's exposure..!! and rise curiosity among others.. and NOT ONLY LOCAL from NY but with help of Internet it will go GLOBAL !!!!

It's way to early to talk stock market money or ETF's..this might come later...but now there's still to much crypto unaware people

Go Iconic, it's a nice step in the right direction
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Asia coin may work for you in the short term but us black holder don't want a continent we want to world.
Activity: 203
Yes both our BC-Multi-pools need to go for less-HEAT-mining : X11 is the way to go for coming Summer. And please consider Groestlcoin as well (50% less energy and heat), which is even better than X11.
Activity: 405
X11 mining is going really well on the CryptoAlts pool. All minor bugs from the first two days have been sorted out, and payout went flawless tonight! Thank you all who have helped and I hope you enjoy your (GPUs) hard earned BC and cooler running GPUs!

Now we are working on some transparency updates for the remainder of the week, and hopefully we can gets sha256 up this weekend.

I can witness that...keep up the good work

It is 4:22 AM and I am up working on BlackCoin related stuff, and reading some of these responses make me SMH. I do not think or expect everyone to always agree, that is not how the world works. However, please stop waiting for other people to present projects and then criticize them when they do. If you have ideas please present them to the community, we need more positive projects. However, if you are going to criticize other community members efforts please present something better. It is very easy to criticize and point fingers from the sidelines, but it is much harder to develop and execute ideas. I presented something that would get everyone excited and focus on a common goal, but then people who have a history of posting negativity and never offer anything of substance attempts to tear it down.
legendary
Activity: 2412
Merit: 1044
So i made this blackcoin pr document:

Download and use it at free will. 
pfd file: http://www.sendspace.com/file/5el7y6 (front & back)

jpeg front example:

You have to mention the multipool buying itself. That concept changed crypto and got blackcoin cloned 10 times.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
WANT TO GET FILTHY STINKING RICH?
THEN HEAD OVER TO AC

get fucking out of here bitch
I honestly think that I like the passion, determination that iconic brings to his projects. I do however believe that ideas have to be well thought through before asking for donations from the community.  There has been way to much over promising in the past and some community members have felt misguided. I believe Iconic should be talking to the developer team and community about his ideas and get a feel for them from the community before we send donations out. We have to be more targeted and be wise on how we spend our BC.

The points that have been brought forward in this post have allot of valid points. Guys in wall street walking to work or lunch can care less about a crypto promotion.  Not even bitcoin has made it in full yet. If to legitimize Blackcoin for the investment industry is our route we need to be serious about this project and funds should be routed through the dev team for proper implementation. Iconic should continue to bring Ideas in to the community but this type of gimmick that can potential cost in excess of $10,000 USd for a few hours can buy us way more in massive PR. Let's Stop the madness with asking for Donations  without the approval from the Development team or Community Manager, it makes us look desperate and brings confusion

Thank you for your comments. You incorrectly assumed I didn't run this by the dev team, and your assumptions are wrong. This has been worked on for a few weeks before I presented it to the community. Also, BlackCoin is a community project, and it lives or dies based on community participation. With all do respect to the devs I do not need their permission to rally the community and organize a promotion. Most of the community see value in the promotion.

Getting a bunch of bimbos running around Wall Street serious investors aren't going to bode well. Good luck with this endeavor.

Keep feeding Iconic's ego and greed.

I'm out.

Honestly your constant bashing and personal attacks are just sickening. I have no problem debating the merits of the promotion, but you are more focused on me and my ego.

“Great people have great egos; maybe that's what makes them great.”
― Paul Arden
Activity: 1274
Merit: 556
Warning regarding Iconic's misguided "Wall Street" plan:
The investment industry sees this type of thing he's planning (ie- hiring pretty, but likely clueless, women who really don't know what the hell they're peddling) as very gimmicky and very juvenile.
The investment industry in reality these days is not "Wolf of Wall Street" and is boring and cares only about two things: returns and playing by the SEC's rules. Investment professionals do due diligence using these simple 1-pagers (http://www.harborfunds.com/docs/international_fund_fact_sheet.pdf and this thing called a prospectus http://hosted.rightprospectus.com/HarborFunds/Fund.aspx?dt=SP&ts=HIINX.
SecondMarket realizes this and will have their public Bitcoin ETF up and running later this year after convincing investors and the SEC that Bitcoin not some gigantic, scammy, ponzi-scheme.
Secondmarket knows that the best way to legitimize Bitcoin for the general investment world is to get the regulators to okay it first and then market it as a returns-achieving security that is safe to hold in a high-risk portfolio.
With Iconic's plan you'll likely get another pump, followed by another dump, and overall nothing will have been achieved.

A better plan would be to send those donated BC's to the Blackcoin development team, with the intention of them starting Blackcoin on the path of ETF-creation or a BlackCoinPool Mining Investment Fund. This would be a huge endeavor and would require many expensive securities lawyers and potentially years of work and patience, however it would help the coin in the long-term versus Iconic's plan.
Hell, I would bet every Blackcoin I own that if the Blackcoin Developers made a simple news release that they were going to hire a securities law-firm to help them start on this long process of legitimizing Blackcoin for the investment industry, the price of Blackcoin would spike up higher than this plan of Iconic's, and, unlike Iconic's plan, the price would stay up because it is so unique and ballsy and would add ridiculous value to Blackcoin in the long-term.
Just my 2-cents.
Source: I work in the investment industry and read thousands of prospectuses, fact sheets, 10Q's, 10K's and annual reports, and I need to file a 13h and 13f.

JL

Jesse,
you are right in stating that the financial industry is getting more "boring" by the minute. And if you think you've been hit hard by regulators in the US, come over to the EU and see how we've been smacked down by ours...

While what you wrote above makes a lot of sense (legitimizing Blackcoin for the investment industry, BC mutual funds, ETFs etc...), I have been in the industry around long enough to know this will not sell a single coin... unless you make people want to buy it.

How many times, have structurers come out with the best of the bestest ideas for products - I won't tell you which firm I work for but a couple of years ago, there was a huge internal push to sell that new product... it was a CTA ETF if that matters - only to sell absolutely zilch. Nothing. Nada. A global investment bank goes all out and manages to get... less than $1 million.

You know, I'm a salestrader in structured products. I've had my fair share of product launches, successes, failures... All I can say is this:

1) no awareness of the product = no product gets sold
2) The Wolf Of Wall Street still lives among traders... they are the first ones to be sorry about the current state
3) Retail and Institutional clients aren't the same. One does not prevent the other from thriving. You can push on both fronts independently

Iconic's Wall Street initiative is potentially very good: it creates interest in retail investor space and amuses institutionals. In either case it's publicity. And any publicity is good publicity.
Warning regarding Iconic's misguided "Wall Street" plan:
The investment industry sees this type of thing he's planning (ie- hiring pretty, but likely clueless, women who really don't know what the hell they're peddling) as very gimmicky and very juvenile.
The investment industry in reality these days is not "Wolf of Wall Street" and is boring and cares only about two things: returns and playing by the SEC's rules. Investment professionals do due diligence using these simple 1-pagers (http://www.harborfunds.com/docs/international_fund_fact_sheet.pdf and this thing called a prospectus http://hosted.rightprospectus.com/HarborFunds/Fund.aspx?dt=SP&ts=HIINX.
SecondMarket realizes this and will have their public Bitcoin ETF up and running later this year after convincing investors and the SEC that Bitcoin not some gigantic, scammy, ponzi-scheme.
Secondmarket knows that the best way to legitimize Bitcoin for the general investment world is to get the regulators to okay it first and then market it as a returns-achieving security that is safe to hold in a high-risk portfolio.
With Iconic's plan you'll likely get another pump, followed by another dump, and overall nothing will have been achieved.

A better plan would be to send those donated BC's to the Blackcoin development team, with the intention of them starting Blackcoin on the path of ETF-creation or a BlackCoinPool Mining Investment Fund. This would be a huge endeavor and would require many expensive securities lawyers and potentially years of work and patience, however it would help the coin in the long-term versus Iconic's plan.
Hell, I would bet every Blackcoin I own that if the Blackcoin Developers made a simple news release that they were going to hire a securities law-firm to help them start on this long process of legitimizing Blackcoin for the investment industry, the price of Blackcoin would spike up higher than this plan of Iconic's, and, unlike Iconic's plan, the price would stay up because it is so unique and ballsy and would add ridiculous value to Blackcoin in the long-term.
Just my 2-cents.
Source: I work in the investment industry and read thousands of prospectuses, fact sheets, 10Q's, 10K's and annual reports, and I need to file a 13h and 13f.

JL

Thank you for comments. Please read the previous responses and comments before commenting, it makes things a lot easier when responding.

The dev team has been focusing on partnerships...etc..etc, and as a community we also have to focus on publicity. The problem is we focus way too much on pools and partnerships. We can have all the pools and partnerships in the world, but if we do not let the rest of the world know BlackCoin exists it doesn't matter. Maybe 100,000 people or less in the world know about BlackCoin, so in the eyes of the world BlackCoin doesn't exist. There are more people that work on Wall Street than people who know about BlackCoin. The purpose of the promotion is to create buzz and bring outside attention to BlackCoin. With all do respect please stick to facts and do not make assumptions. Unless you are psychic or a fortune teller you have no clue what effect this promotion will have on the price, nor do you know if the dev team announced they are hiring a securities law firm it would have a positive effect on the price. Also, your idea is counter intuitive to the spirit of crypto. The point of crypto is to avoid large financial institutions and your plan is to get in bed with them. You do realize before a securities firm were to even consider taking on BlackCoin as a client BlackCoin would have to be a registered Corporation first? If BlackCoin ever became a corporation it will die because it is a community project that existence depends on a community. Please do your homework....
Activity: 700
@jesse  + 1 for the ETF idea. it's a long road though, but starting the process would be a wise thing to do. We would need a big BC fund first.
Activity: 364
Hi guys,

first of all, im not trying to spread fud here. I love blackcoin and im one of the top 10 holders. Not planning to leave anytime soon.

I feel like sending some BC to Iconicexpert. However, for some reason I find it still difficult to send a random person my cash. Im not saying Iconicexpert is a bad person, but I think its reasonable to stay alert in this cryptoworld.

I know he has been arranging more stuff and is known as a good person for Blackcoin, creating the Blackcoincard for an example (goodjob on that btw). On the other hand I haven't really seen anything yet besides some crazy shouting on this forum and some blackcoincard pictures. Anyone could buy those printed cards at a local store for 50 bucks making an attempt to increase the Blackcoin hype/pump the price and dump his bag.

Again, im not trying to spread fud here and I truely respect the work being done by this community, including Iconicexpert. Im just trying to see this from a neutral point of few.

In my life I have seen lots of "media/attentionwhoring pump/dump" hypes before. And I cant tell yet if this is another one of those hypes to increase the price.

As being as honest as possible here. The guy is asking strangers for 10.000 $, and even more. This is really alot of money, and I would hate to see if my few hundred dollar donation go to a guy that's just spreading "fake" news in order to gain some attention to the market or filling his own pockets.

Iconicexpert, it would be cool if you could show the software your currently creating for the card Smiley

I'm @CryptoDabbler from Twitter, I know pretty much all of the top 10 holders - can you PM me and tell me which one you are? We need to get you involved in some of the higher level funded projects.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Jump to: