Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 478. (Read 2509934 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 500
Not trying to sound like a negative nelly here, but has anyone considered we may have already hit the ceiling? Meaning at best we can hope for is to hit it again 90K sat. In every single crypto thread they are claiming "groundbreaking" "innovative" ect. Yet it always turns out the same, nothing much happens once it has peaked.

Ive made myself a decent little profit, but I'm thinking of selling out and counting my blessings. I know some will say "there is big announcement coming" but we have had big announcements and price did nothing.
if there wasn't a group of people doing almost desperately everything to hold the price down it would look better. however, the guys who are manipulating the price are doing it because they expect it to go way higher, they want to fill their stash before the next pump comes, be it natural or artificial.
people tend to forget that there is still massive volume (other coins match our average volume during a 200% pump, if at all), the current low price would be a major problem only if no one was buying.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002
Not trying to sound like a negative nelly here, but has anyone considered we may have already hit the ceiling? Meaning at best we can hope for is to hit it again 90K sat. In every single crypto thread they are claiming "groundbreaking" "innovative" ect. Yet it always turns out the same, nothing much happens once it has peaked.

Ive made myself a decent little profit, but I'm thinking of selling out and counting my blessings. I know some will say "there is big announcement coming" but we have had big announcements and price did nothing.

You are free to do it allways.
Anyway some people here belive in BC.
So far BC deliver some promises and no pure bullshit...premine... big scams...
BC has: Blackcoincard,Coinkite, we have rat4 talented programmer.
Some guy like Ironic is needed too mayby sometimes his action has doube edge cutting but
better is acting than doing shit and pray.

So far from coin i have invested BC is moving forward for sure people involved in in are reliable soepkip,rat4.
And many people on IRC now community is rising but it consist of from people who are starting making some little big things.

You allways free to jump to other coin but that is your choice.
Troll here will troll, you don;t like trols go cinni moderated they are all happy fammily and delete all negative posts Cheesy..
Yea they have so cool and living community there.When i reading those post i see 20$ for Cinni in may ^^.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Join reddit!

SUB HERE: http://www.reddit.com/r/blackcoin

If you're not into Reddit,don't worry! It's very easy to get yourself started. Reddit is anonymous in nature, you don't even need an email address to create an account!

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

I can understand your point, but look at all that is still coming in upcoming months. Plus all the added services for merchants do not like to have big up and down spikes
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001
Please sell now before we have to deal with you at 90
Lol
Activity: 416

Hey casper, feel free to sell your BC at any time.
Activity: 364

No, BlackCoin has not peaked. Crypto in general has not anywhere near peaked. When new money starts entering the market and crypto goes mainstream then many of today's coins are going to sky rocket.
Activity: 51
Merit: 0

Activity: 406
PUMP IT UP TO 100K !
Activity: 210
JO€¥ B⃦udd$

PREPARE FOR GLORY
Activity: 140
trading in the shadow's shadow
A campaign has started to get BlackCoin onto Kraken

EVERYBODY STOP WHAT YOU'RE DOING AND UPVOTE THIS REDDIT POST : www.reddit.com/r/Kraken/comments/243ozq/please_add_blackcoin_to_kraken/

AND RETWEET THIS : https://twitter.com/CoinBlack/status/460513347054870528

Small actions like this get big results - everyone spend a few minutes doing this!

indeed.. Done... and gonna say this again:

Release The KRAKEN!  (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w8h-F3mSdjc)
Activity: 364

EVERYBODY STOP WHAT YOU'RE DOING AND UPVOTE THIS REDDIT POST : www.reddit.com/r/Kraken/comments/243ozq/please_add_blackcoin_to_kraken/

Small actions like this get big results - everyone spend a few minutes doing this!
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
Everyone:

Stop spamming and threatening MintPal.

They have said before they are considering it. Threatening them will not help in them making the decision to add it.

Huge +

Ok boss

But let's spam the others!

legendary
Dan I hate auto correct
legendary
Now is not the time to hold

Now is the time to attack
When I get home I'm probably gonna send some btu to cracked that 17 wall because that is the last bit of sell pressure we are gonna see for the next few days
If you didn't notice or don't care to research reptiles basically called the bottom of btc being close to now
I have been itching to get to my comp all day but it's family time and I won't be home for a while... sigh
Anyways I'm glad you guys have kept things cool and the pool has had some problems I'm just hoping I get back and conditions are still good
legendary
Now is not the time to hold

Now is the time to attack
When I get home I'm probably gonna send some btu to cracked that 17 wall because that is the last bit of sell pressure we are gonna see for the next few days
MY FELLOW WARRIORS:

HOLD
trading in the shadow's shadow

BLACKCOIN LOVES DOGE! Such Wow! Shocked

notice the little rocket!?  Cheesy

damn this car looks slick.... we need one as well ... we could actually race DOGE (in a friendly competitive way, of course) !!  

oh and :

As best said by Sheldon Cooper (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w8h-F3mSdjc)

Release The KRAKEN! BC!
Activity: 546
Merit: 500

Jump to: