Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 479. (Read 2509934 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Is all this negative Blackcoin talk FUD?  Or is there something going on?

Sorry I just have a lot going on today and don't have time to sift through 50 pages.

I hope it's fake because I've always thought of Blackcoin to be the ultimate coin.  Without a doubt at the very least surpassing Litecoin eventually.
actually there isn't much today.... just a few totally desperate WC scammers, bagholders and deluded supporters since their coin bombed and was revealed to be a complete scam.

Sorry I just have a lot going on today and don't have time to sift through 50 pages.

I hope it's fake because I've always thought of Blackcoin to be the ultimate coin.  Without a doubt at the very least surpassing Litecoin eventually.

Just your average high troll traffic day. Not much has changed. Monkeys flinging poo.

I thought so.  Wow it's crazy how delusional people can get when their money is on the line.  

Blackcoin is the future.

Gazz1: Do you have more WC or BC in terms of USD value?

Blackcoin.  I've always been 100% for blackcoin.  I dumped my whitecoins last night.  I was in it for the short term to attempt at a hefty profit for the sole reason of using it to buy more blackcoins.  But I just ended up losing more.  hahah owell.  But I'm still well ahead from other trades over the past week so everything is good. You win some, you lose some, but you make sure to always always always win some more! Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
Everyone:

Stop spamming and threatening MintPal.

They have said before they are considering it. Threatening them will not help in them making the decision to add it.

Huge +
Activity: 700
Merit: 500

actually there isn't much today.... just a few totally desperate WC scammers, bagholders and deluded supporters since their coin bombed and was revealed to be a complete scam.

Is all this negative Blackcoin talk FUD?  Or is there something going on?

I hope it's fake because I've always thought of Blackcoin to be the ultimate coin.  Without a doubt at the very least surpassing Litecoin eventually.

Just your average high troll traffic day. Not much has changed. Monkeys flinging poo.

I thought so.  Wow it's crazy how delusional people can get when their money is on the line.  

Blackcoin is the future.

Gazz1: Do you have more WC or BC in terms of USD value?
Activity: 416
Merit: 250
 Everything this coin needs to move forward will come in time. There should be no sense of entitlement or lack of patience when it comes to these things.
  What's the rush? Everything can't happen at once. I keep repeating myself, but every day more new things happen on a positive climb. Don't expect to be BTC after only 2 months. Look around, and look behind. Realize how far the coin has come in building infrastructure.
 The more it proves itself the less effort will have to be put in as eventually the BC team will be the ones getting requests to add the coin to different things. Go have a look at Zetacoin, and see how long their long term holders have been waiting for results, and they are not even getting positive concrete results.
 Make requests, not demands. Make an effort to not troll other coins, they do not matter. Instead of engaging trolls on this thread, just use the ignore button. Stop quoting them, they will go elsewhere to get attention.

Exactly. Keep doing things to promote the coin, like contacting vendors like I've been doing. It's unbelievable that BC has come so far in 2 months, but we have far to go yet.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10

BLACKCOIN LOVES DOGE! Such Wow! Shocked

notice the little rocket!?  Cheesy

I hope it's fake because I've always thought of Blackcoin to be the ultimate coin.  Without a doubt at the very least surpassing Litecoin eventually.

Blackcoin is the future.
Activity: 154

Activity: 245
 Everything this coin needs to move forward will come in time. There should be no sense of entitlement or lack of patience when it comes to these things.
  What's the rush? Everything can't happen at once. I keep repeating myself, but every day more new things happen on a positive climb. Don't expect to be BTC after only 2 months. Look around, and look behind. Realize how far the coin has come in building infrastructure.
 The more it proves itself the less effort will have to be put in as eventually the BC team will be the ones getting requests to add the coin to different things. Go have a look at Zetacoin, and see how long their long term holders have been waiting for results, and they are not even getting positive concrete results.
 Make requests, not demands. Make an effort to not troll other coins, they do not matter. Instead of engaging trolls on this thread, just use the ignore button. Stop quoting them, they will go elsewhere to get attention.

qft
Activity: 130
Please Ignore mineworker as he is Identified Scamer and Troll!
Thank You!

So where is this China dude saying we stop voting! What was it again.....when a chinese say right....go left full speed!?  Cheesy

LOL then you post this.

Show me the scamer part? And the troll part?

As I say put your effort into promoting BC and not hating clones and you will get far this coin.
Activity: 308

nicely said

LOL you just prove my point, if you took your time to make a decent poster, maybe learn photoshop. You could help BC
yeah, another great thing to help the community would be the invention of a "slap-someone-over-the-internet-device" that does not require cooperation on the side that needs to be slapped.
boy, your face would look funny if that was possible.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Please Ignore mineworker as he is Identified Scamer and Troll!
Thank You!

So where is this China dude saying we stop voting! What was it again.....when a chinese say right....go left full speed!?  Cheesy

+100 to Bob Marley  Wink

also done!
Activity: 154

Activity: 130
Go Away

LOL you just prove my point, if you took your time to make a decent poster, maybe learn photoshop. You could help BC
Activity: 546
A campaign has started to get BlackCoin onto Kraken

EVERYBODY STOP WHAT YOU'RE DOING AND UPVOTE THIS REDDIT POST : www.reddit.com/r/Kraken/comments/243ozq/please_add_blackcoin_to_kraken/
Activity: 490

LMAO, are my eyes deceiving me?? This Strato guy is saying WC will hit 250K Sat soon? Basically what he's saying is that in a month, Whitecoin which has been dumped by it's developer, will reach a market cap of $250 Million in the near future, roughly the same as Litecoin?

This post has my vote for comedic post of the year
just that it isn't comedy but despair (as far as he is concerned) Cheesy
ROFL. Miracles can happen... or not  Grin
Jump to: