Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 486. (Read 2509934 times)

Activity: 130
Merit: 100
Please all Ignore Mineworker! Identified troll and Scamer!
Thank You!

And for you little man! I will hunt down every account you create and will identifiy you as what you are!!

Please show proof, what because i am sticking up for a coin you think I am a scammer and a troll....
So you reckon black was what? it was clone anyway......it defo wasent the 1st POW POS coin.....so get off your high horses.....
go away, dude. just imagine you were already in jail where you and the likes of you belong (and will hopefully some day end up), you could not spam us from there as well.
you won't convince or convert anyone here.

then stop your shit on WC thread then.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Thank You!

And for you little man! I will hunt down every account you create and will identifiy you as what you are!!
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
To all the trolls and FUD mongers :

Merit: 500
So you reckon black was what? it was clone anyway......it defo wasent the 1st POW POS coin.....so get off your high horses.....
go away, dude. just imagine you were already in jail where you and the likes of you belong (and will hopefully some day end up), you could not spam us from there as well.
you won't convince or convert anyone here.
Activity: 1778
Merit: 520
it was the first coin to reach full POS dumbass get off your crack pipe
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
hey guys!

Came here from r/blackcoin!  Been a blackcoin supporter and holder since 7k satoshis!  My question is when do you all think the next "bubble" or ramp up will form?  

Thanks!

DrManBearPig

... Also, any special precautions I should take on updating my wallet? (Mac)
who did not invest in the #3 most traded Coin is ignorant or stupid!  Roll Eyes

I believe in Blackcoin!  Smiley

Thank You!
Activity: 55
How far is the escrow for the KNC miner?  Smiley
Activity: 57
And the sellers are back at it, orders lined up to 30K now.  I don't understand why people can't just hold for a while!
Activity: 1778
Merit: 520
"Meet White"-Blackcoin Campaign

We at Whitecoin don't like the problems with Blackcoin (drop of over 50% in value) any more than you do, we now offer you an exit plan... sell Blackcoin, buy Whitecoin and you will receive 5% extra on your btc investment.

To reduce the risk of moving to WhiteCoin and to emphasize our confidence in the future value of WhiteCoin we are putting forward a "meet white" promotion which will compensate BC coin sellers an additional 5% of their BTC investment in WC.

This promotion is designed to encourage BC holders to join #whitecoinpool on IRC, r/whitecoin and get to know the guys behind Whitecoin, see what makes the Whitecoin community so special.

There is no catch.
The only requirement is that you hold your WhiteCoin for 14 days. After holding WC 14 days, you will be paid 5% of your BTC investment and may then either continue to hold your WhiteCoin or sell and try out other coins.

To be eligible for this promotion, you will need to show screenshots of the actual sell and buy transactions, the transactions need to be within 3 hours of each other, this window will provide an adequate time frame to sell as high as possible and buy into Whitecoin at a reasonable price. You will need to show a transaction id for the transaction of Whitecoin to your wallet and the Whitecoin wallet address. We require that you keep the purchased Whitecoins in your wallet for at least 14 days. (and we of course recommend staking for that 1%/year interest rate).

This promotion will be limited to a minimum quantity of 1 BTC of BC sold and WC Bought. This promotion is limited to a max of 400 BTC of bought Whitecoins. This offer expires on midnight GMT April 30th.

Send an email to [email protected] with the documentation of the transactions and add your BTC address in the email.

PS this email doesnt exist and there will be no 5% return of investment. Dont spam out WC thread.

Maybe I'll buy some ones when the price is for 10 sats kkkkkkkk, but thinking better I don't want this shit not even for free. Grin kkkkkkkkk, because for free is expensive!!!! Kiss

Look at this fossils that I found, they are from two shitcoins, You can draw your own conclusions.

And this other one is very strange, it has wings!!!

WC and fluttercoin? Tongue
Activity: 70

We at Whitecoin don't like the problems with Blackcoin (drop of over 50% in value) any more than you do, we now offer you an exit plan... sell Blackcoin, buy Whitecoin and you will receive 5% extra on your btc investment.

To reduce the risk of moving to WhiteCoin and to emphasize our confidence in the future value of WhiteCoin we are putting forward a "meet white" promotion which will compensate BC coin sellers an additional 5% of their BTC investment in WC.

This promotion is designed to encourage BC holders to join #whitecoinpool on IRC, r/whitecoin and get to know the guys behind Whitecoin, see what makes the Whitecoin community so special.

There is no catch.
The only requirement is that you hold your WhiteCoin for 14 days. After holding WC 14 days, you will be paid 5% of your BTC investment and may then either continue to hold your WhiteCoin or sell and try out other coins.

To be eligible for this promotion, you will need to show screenshots of the actual sell and buy transactions, the transactions need to be within 3 hours of each other, this window will provide an adequate time frame to sell as high as possible and buy into Whitecoin at a reasonable price. You will need to show a transaction id for the transaction of Whitecoin to your wallet and the Whitecoin wallet address. We require that you keep the purchased Whitecoins in your wallet for at least 14 days. (and we of course recommend staking for that 1%/year interest rate).

This promotion will be limited to a minimum quantity of 1 BTC of BC sold and WC Bought. This promotion is limited to a max of 400 BTC of bought Whitecoins. This offer expires on midnight GMT April 30th.

Send an email to [email protected] with the documentation of the transactions and add your BTC address in the email.

PS this email doesnt exist and there will be no 5% return of investment. Dont spam out WC thread.

Maybe I'll buy some ones when the price is for 10 sats kkkkkkkk, but thinking better I don't want this shit not even for free. Grin kkkkkkkkk, because for free is expensive!!!! Kiss

Look at this fossils that I found, they are from two shitcoins, You can draw your own conclusions.

And this other one is very strange, it has wings!!!

yep reported
this bumb mtf has allways this sig:
Let's color the MOON: YLftdciB28pVgNbsPC7iKt1PDRSVofY7aj

go and work on a new scam Boy to rip little kids!  Cheesy

What has my signature got to do with it?
Activity: 644
To those mining X11 on CryptoAlts, the last 12 hours we have experienced "P2Pool ramp up". The PPLNS system is very long, so I promise you it will come back. This first day may have some lower payouts than expected from for scrypt and X11 because of this PPLNS system, but I can pretty much guarantee the next round will not experience this as we will be "ramped up" by then.

To those unfamiliar with this phenomenon : uswest1 went from ~1 HIRO paid to per block found to about ~65 paid per block right now over the course of the past 12 hours. DARK on the other nodes went from ~0.002 paid to per block found to about ~0.4-0.5. And we might even still be ramping up in terms of payments.

This is actually what turns a lot of miners from P2Pool mining (because the results do not show up instantly). But they do start coming in, and myself being experienced with P2Pool mining can tell it is worth it in the longer run. I've mined DOGE on my own P2Pool node for months before making this pool. Smiley

Quite the analogy to Whitecoin:
First you copy everything then it turns out to be a scam.

What scam, some idiot comes to WC forum and offers this, look up what ironic means...........
I tried to do my part and push Balckcoin PR, so here it is : I convinced a well established Black Metal band from Finland to accept BlackCoins. LOL Tongue will be interesting to see how conservative people are here, waiting for the comments Smiley i personally don't listen to black metal, but i think this is quite funny Smiley
Good Job!

I love Black Metal, as one of my hobbies I am resident Death/Black Metal DJ since the late 90s for some parties. I'd say that the band isn't that popular - but that might change now Cheesy
I Did also suggest BlackCoin to several of my contacts in the metal scene, unfortunately w/o turning into reward yet, but at least the word has been spread.
Merit: 250
I tried to do my part and push Balckcoin PR, so here it is : I convinced a well established Black Metal band from Finland to accept BlackCoins. LOL Tongue will be interesting to see how conservative people are here, waiting for the comments Smiley i personally don't listen to black metal, but i think this is quite funny Smiley

Finnish band 'Tukkanuotta' is the first Black Metal band to accept Blackcoins for gig fees Smiley

Book 'em with BC Smiley

Cool.
Shame there wan't a bounty for that...  Grin

There should be! Smiley

you can always pour your blessings.. donations: BCH38MtNJBLm1mPgjBursC9Dhjfuw1nLCi
Jump to: