Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 487. (Read 2509934 times)

Activity: 39
Merit: 0
monday morning BC will start to take off. i say 45000
Why is this kind sir? Tongue

Presumably the Monday - Friday traders and enthusiast will wake up to Blackcoin on VoS. So long as there is not too much panic selling today I agree there is a good chance the value of BC will rise.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
I tried to do my part and push Balckcoin PR, so here it is : I convinced a well established Black Metal band from Finland to accept BlackCoins. LOL Tongue will be interesting to see how conservative people are here, waiting for the comments Smiley i personally don't listen to black metal, but i think this is quite funny Smiley

Finnish band 'Tukkanuotta' is the first Black Metal band to accept Blackcoins for gig fees Smiley

Book 'em with BC Smiley

Cool.
Shame there wan't a bounty for that...  Grin

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
yep reported
this bumb mtf has allways this sig:
Let's color the MOON: YLftdciB28pVgNbsPC7iKt1PDRSVofY7aj

go and work on a new scam Boy to rip little kids!  Cheesy

Activity: 700
Merit: 500
NONSENSE
You Sir, suck.
Reported your poor scam effort, now go back to the WC thread and create the next scam together with your fellow criminals.
Activity: 210
monday morning BC will start to take off. i say 45000
Why is this kind sir? Tongue
Activity: 85
I can't hold WC for two weeks...  Cheesy
Merit: 250
I tried to do my part and push Balckcoin PR, so here it is : I convinced a well established Black Metal band from Finland to accept BlackCoins. LOL Tongue will be interesting to see how conservative people are here, waiting for the comments Smiley i personally don't listen to black metal, but i think this is quite funny Smiley

Finnish band 'Tukkanuotta' is the first Black Metal band to accept Blackcoins for gig fees Smiley

Book 'em with BC Smiley

https://www.facebook.com/tukkanuotta

donations: BCH38MtNJBLm1mPgjBursC9Dhjfuw1nLCi

Activity: 490
Activity: 238
ALWAYS BET ON BLACK - Update 23

FIBONACCI RETRACEMENT - LAST BUYING OPPORTUNITIES OF CHEAP BC

The typical highest profit entry point for Fibonacci Retracement is 61.8%.  That is where we are currently and maybe forming a new platform for launch!

MACD has not significantly changed but it could if this is the bottom of the retracement.

Asses your risk reward ratios.

Buy-Black

P.S.  If you want to read the other reports go here: http://www.dailyblackcoin.com/category/market-analysis-by-buy-black/
Activity: 658
in other news.. whitecoin dev bailed.. turns out wc has no POS feature and it's dead. dev scammed them all. theyre trying to take over the coin and fix it as we speak..

seriously ppl stop wasting your time with other coins. dump everything u got and come to black. u will either listen now or listen later.. but one of them will hurt more lol.

now as the always suspected scam has been proven we need to prepare for the same old trolls to come back with new nicknames and a "new" coin.
even though these people are totally shameless, after this desaster most of their usernames are burned and they will need new identities for their next scam.... so watch out sepecially for the "stealth trolls" coming back soon.

do we really have to care about trolls with less than 100million coins selling for 15 cents in a perfectly made coin getting on terminals, usd exchange and so much more?? lol

blackcoin is what bitcoin hoped to be.. all this coin needs is time.. and asics  Grin

budgetting for my gridseed order as we speak ;p
in other news.. whitecoin dev bailed.. turns out wc has no POS feature and it's dead. dev scammed them all. theyre trying to take over the coin and fix it as we speak..

seriously ppl stop wasting your time with other coins. dump everything u got and come to black. u will either listen now or listen later.. but one of them will hurt more lol.

now as the always suspected scam has been proven we need to prepare for the same old trolls to come back with new nicknames and a "new" coin.
even though these people are totally shameless, after this desaster most of their usernames are burned and they will need new identities for their next scam.... so watch out sepecially for the "stealth trolls" coming back soon.
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001
I have 5 free whitecoins. Who wants them? Roll Eyes
I'll roshambo you for them
Activity: 658

Just a question : what does "premined coin" mean ?

all coins have been pre-mined : they are all already mined. only way you can 'mine' bc is through the multipool, coins get traded to BC straight away..
this is a bad example or better simply wrong.
BC wasn't pre-minded, the mining period was just extremely short.

pre-mining is mining that happens before public launch, either completely or just a portion (often 50%), what happens with the pre-mined coins is different, e.g. there can be an airdrop like AUR and it's clones did...

dude nobody said anything about BC being pre-mined Smiley i answered his question, and also followed up with a way to mine BC since i though that was propably what he wanted to know.
Well, the topic title contains "No premine", so i did not think that his question was related to BC/BC mining at all...
On the other hand, after a look at the post history, i would not be surprised if the young man didn't know anything about the fundamentals of this coin at all Roll Eyes
I can take them, but it'll cost you 50BC.  Grin
Activity: 490
Welcome to BC's brother CINNIcoin pool   Grin   When your rigs are rest, welcome, you can mine X11 and Scrypts algo coins   http://www.cinnipool.co/
So, is the Cinnipool site done with LDG?
Similarities are more than obvious.

edit: Similarities to Blackcoinpool I mean.

Damn, I hate that new stats page, lags my PC like hell.
Activity: 168
Summary of the Whitecoin disaster

- Dev has dumped his premined coins and abandoned the project
- Proof of stake not working
- Wallet broken,hard fork required, mintpal not accepting deposits
- Price has bombed further
- Anyone who bought in at 2000 has been screwed

Whitecoins reputation has been flushed down the toilet. GG it's a wrap.

Smiley That didn't take long. I hope other developers think twice before blatantly copying BlackCoin and the BlackCoin business model. IF you do your coin will be dead in a month.

And to the Mintpal team this is irony for adding WC to your exchange. WC was added by your choice and they didn't earn the right to be added. You added them out of simple greed, and this fiasco serves you right for blatantly spitting in this community's face. Not all money is "good" money. Sometimes you have to say no even if it means losing some revenue. Now please add a BC/Doge pair or soon this community will do our trading someplace else.

Here is a much  better pic of the font...

Next time do not be a coward and hide behind a fake account. I do not hide...if you would like to setup an offline meeting just PM me and we can arrange that.

Nice pictures, you just received that from the whitecoin dev, who just bought it with the premine he sold at 2000  Kiss Kiss

LOL...he is more of an idiot than I thought. He paid for something he could have found easily on Google with a 5 minute search?  Undecided So let me understand this...I crushed his scam/sh!t coin in less than 2 weeks, and his response to that is posting a pic of a building? Huh But thank you for letting me know who I need to direct my focus on...and I promise I wont be posting pictures of buildings.
Activity: 238
From Bitcoin Calculator at http://www.coinwarz.com/calculators/bitcoin-mining-calculator/?h=2000&p=500.00&pc=0.10&pf=0.00&d=6978842649.59238000&r=25.00000000&er=456.99000000&hc=0.00

You can see that 2T = 0.144 BTC

At current market conditions BC = 0.144 / 0.00032 = 450 BC

Actual BC will vary depending on pool efficiency and the price of BC and BTC!
Activity: 416
Merit: 250
Welcome to BC's brother CINNIcoin pool   Grin   When your rigs are rest, welcome, you can mine X11 and Scrypts algo coins   http://www.cinnipool.co/

Do you honestly expect to get a good reception by spamming your coin in another coin's thread? Especially when the concepts behind your coin is 'borrowed' from the coin whose thread you're spamming?
Jump to: