Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 483. (Read 2509934 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 500
#BlackCoin 3rd most traded by USD volume. Opportunities for @btcecom and @btc38com to increase their market share.

Please Re-tweet:
https://twitter.com/CryptoDabbler/status/460468216741892096

BlackCoin has been 3rd consistently for quite some time now. I don't know what these exchanges are waiting for.
Activity: 546
A campaign has started to get BlackCoin onto Kraken

EVERYBODY STOP WHAT YOU'RE DOING AND UPVOTE THIS REDDIT POST : www.reddit.com/r/Kraken/comments/243ozq/please_add_blackcoin_to_kraken/
Activity: 658
wow

Nice. I have a special place in my heart for how Doge promotes cryptos. I can't say if this is the best way to promote Doge or crypto in general, but I definitely appreciate their efforts.

yeah id say that's nailing the marketing aspect. news headline said they "accidentally sent nascar driver 20mill dogecoin instead of the intended 2mill" or something like that lol
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
i was wrong about my 45000 prediction today. maybe tomorrow then
Activity: 644
To those mining X11 on CryptoAlts, the last 12 hours we have experienced "P2Pool ramp up". The PPLNS system is very long, so I promise you it will come back. This first day may have some lower payouts than expected from for scrypt and X11 because of this PPLNS system, but I can pretty much guarantee the next round will not experience this as we will be "ramped up" by then.

To those unfamiliar with this phenomenon : uswest1 went from ~1 HIRO paid to per block found to about ~65 paid per block right now over the course of the past 12 hours. DARK on the other nodes went from ~0.002 paid to per block found to about ~0.4-0.5. And we might even still be ramping up in terms of payments.

This is actually what turns a lot of miners from P2Pool mining (because the results do not show up instantly). But they do start coming in, and myself being experienced with P2Pool mining can tell it is worth it in the longer run. I've mined DOGE on my own P2Pool node for months before making this pool. Smiley

so it will eventually payout better then a stratum X11 mining pool?

It tends to match, and maybe even be just a tiny bit better if your nodes are dominating the P2Pool network due to the block finder bonus, if you have a low reject rate. As far as why P2Pool? Because we can mine big coins like DOGE with a small amount of hash because the P2P network itself is very large. Otherwise, 50 MH/s would take a day to find a single DOGE block.

I'm going to work on making it all much more transparent this week. You'll soon be able see how much how each coin you have mined as your share, what coins they are, and how those coins are converting into BlackCoin based off latest prices. This weekend is about testing the overhauled backend for multi-algo support, as well as allocating the BC to each miner appropriately who may be mining off more than one algo at once. Once that is confirmed working, then I can get to some more front end work.  Smiley

If I didn't have a day job, this would all get done quicker, but M-F is dominated by work, and then my weekends are filled with work on pool. I'm getting close to needing a vacation soon.  Tongue
Activity: 553
wow

Nice. I have a special place in my heart for how Doge promotes cryptos. I can't say if this is the best way to promote Doge or crypto in general, but I definitely appreciate their efforts.

I think its awesome, BC should definitely do something similar for exposure

Pirate ship!
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
#BlackCoin 3rd most traded by USD volume. Opportunities for @btcecom and @btc38com to increase their market share.

Please Re-tweet:
https://twitter.com/CryptoDabbler/status/460468216741892096
Activity: 308
wow

I think its awesome, BC should definitely do something similar for exposure
Activity: 427
Merit: 252
I'm sorry I just read now. Didnt mean to be unpolite. ^^

but useast.blackcoinpool is not working for me. Are your hashrates shown correctly at the minerpage?

No, the frontend is not working while they roll out the version 2 front end (bits of which can be seen at http://stats.blackcoinpool.com). I've been paid once whilst it's been like this, so don't worry.
Activity: 416
wow

Activity: 378
I'm sorry I just read now. Didnt mean to be unpolite. ^^

but useast.blackcoinpool is not working for me. Are your hashrates shown correctly at the minerpage?
Activity: 427
wow.. its a joke that i didnt get today any blackcoins because i didnt add "useast" in front of address??

They haven't paid out because of the DDoS. I haven't switched my address because they implied it simply wouldn't connect to the stratum if you didn't, but it's connecting fine here with just 'blackcoinpool.com' and shares being accepted so I am pretty sure I'll get paid as normal when they run it. So don't fret.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Hitler plan is starting, all other coins are being dumped. BLACKCOIN PUMP IS GOING TO START SOON!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HyWK2Wlu5_k
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
Any experienced stock trader knows the rule: dump your losers, play your winners hard. Noob-mind always does the opposite: cash out winners early for meagre profit, and hang on praying their losers will magically revive

This might be true in Wall Street or somewhere else where a trader has infinite or near infinite amount of money at his disposal. Bank's money or other peoples money. He can simply say oh this was a loser, dump it and increase bets next day for an another horse. If he loses again he just doubles down. Then he gets a winner and everything is fine. Every ten or twenty years it gets to the point where FED or taxpayer driven bailout is required and they will get it. Every time. And they get bonuses and paid too so it is win-win anyway win or lose. But as a private investor paying everything form your own pocket and no-one backing you up you just can't dump it all and pick up next because you go broke. Should one who bought BC at 50k now sell it all or just hold and see what happens?

legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1001
When BTC tumbles, alts tend to follow anyway.

Probably someone panicking.
Activity: 700
We currently have the smallest loss of the top 10 coins.
Activity: 294
★Trash&Burn [TBC/TXB]★
This is why I invested in BC. Awesome guys! WOW!

that was great. they didn't really lure anyone into panic selling below their wall. Instead people bought. So awesome.
Activity: 261
This is why I invested in BC. Awesome guys! WOW!
Jump to: