Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 488. (Read 2509934 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
anyone tried blackcoinpool.com ?

does anyone know, how many coins i can expect from 2TH/s with SHA256 ? cant find a calc on there site and in the IRC channel, there is only a calc for scrypt miner  Sad
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
lol. This thread is too damn long. Please use other communication channels:  Cheesy
Yea.. it always best to read from last to first!   Grin
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
Welcome to BC's brother CINNIcoin pool   Grin   When your rigs are rest, welcome, you can mine X11 and Scrypts algo coins   http://www.cinnipool.co/
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
Just a question : what does "premined coin" mean ?

all coins have been pre-mined : they are all already mined. only way you can 'mine' bc is through the multipool, coins get traded to BC straight away..
this is a bad example or better simply wrong.
BC wasn't pre-minded, the mining period was just extremely short.

pre-mining is mining that happens before public launch, either completely or just a portion (often 50%), what happens with the pre-mined coins is different, e.g. there can be an airdrop like AUR and it's clones did...

dude nobody said anything about BC being pre-mined Smiley i answered his question, and also followed up with a way to mine BC since i though that was propably what he wanted to know.
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
lol. This thread is too damn long. Please use other communication channels:  Cheesy

all coins have been pre-mined : they are all already mined. only way you can 'mine' bc is through the multipool, coins get traded to BC straight away..
this is a bad example or better simply wrong.
BC wasn't pre-minded, the mining period was just extremely short.

pre-mining is mining that happens before public launch, either completely or just a portion (often 50%), what happens with the pre-mined coins is different, e.g. there can be an airdrop like AUR and it's clones did...
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
Summary of the Whitecoin disaster

- Dev has dumped his premined coins and abandoned the project
- Proof of stake not working
- Wallet broken,hard fork required, mintpal not accepting deposits
- Price has bombed further
- Anyone who bought in at 2000 has been screwed

Whitecoins reputation has been flushed down the toilet. GG it's a wrap.

Smiley That didn't take long. I hope other developers think twice before blatantly copying BlackCoin and the BlackCoin business model. IF you do your coin will be dead in a month.

And to the Mintpal team this is irony for adding WC to your exchange. WC was added by your choice and they didn't earn the right to be added. You added them out of simple greed, and this fiasco serves you right for blatantly spitting in this community's face. Not all money is "good" money. Sometimes you have to say no even if it means losing some revenue. Now please add a BC/Doge pair or soon this community will do our trading someplace else.

http://i57.tinypic.com/2lm40uw.jpg

Here is a much  better pic of the font...

http://www.urbanedgeny.com/sites/urbanedgeny.com/files/avalon-at-wesmont-station-square.jpg

Next time do not be a coward and hide behind a fake account. I do not hide...if you would like to setup an offline meeting just PM me and we can arrange that.

Nice pictures, you just received that from the whitecoin dev, who just bought it with the premine he sold at 2000  Kiss Kiss
Activity: 85
Pre-mine = (Developer) mining coins before public release.
Activity: 168

Smiley That didn't take long. I hope other developers think twice before blatantly copying BlackCoin and the BlackCoin business model. IF you do your coin will be dead in a month.

And to the Mintpal team this is irony for adding WC to your exchange. WC was added by your choice and they didn't earn the right to be added. You added them out of simple greed, and this fiasco serves you right for blatantly spitting in this community's face. Not all money is "good" money. Sometimes you have to say no even if it means losing some revenue. Now please add a BC/Doge pair or soon this community will do our trading someplace else.

Here is a much  better pic of the font...

Next time do not be a coward and hide behind a fake account. I do not hide...if you would like to setup an offline meeting just PM me and we can arrange that.

Activity: 112
Please ask your Parents!
Activity: 406
Activity: 266
Here's an offer to the community, it's a 'help me help you, help you help me' type of thing:

I pledge to purchase 14 BTC worth of Blackcoins during the next seven days, provided I can raise 10,000 Blackcoins to help me cover expenses for the Blackcoin Music Video I am still working on. That's only about 3.3 BTC-equivalent in donations (as of this writing), and less than I have already spent out of pocket on the project. For anyone new, this is a beautifully produced rap video, featuring known talent, original music, shot and directed in New York on professional equipment, etc. If I get donations but don't quite make it to 10K, no problem, I will buy BC in proportion with the above offer. For example, if I only get 5k BC in donations, I will purchase 7 BTC, etc.

Remember, all donations are going right back into the community in the form of a fucking awesome video. And I'll be adding some price support to the coin, out of my own funds, up to 14 BTC.

Thanks for your consideration. Video Donations: BGvEU7Nyo3mviMtvXXfeYBCoXhmrnMWLfr

**notice the "MTV" in my address?

And the point of this pic?...you know how to use Google and search. Now if you do just a bit more searching you will find it who you are dealing with...
ALWAYS BET ON BLACK - Update 22

THE GOOD NEWS WE BROKE THE DOWNTREND - THE BAD NEWS UPTREND LOSING STEAM

The market has managed to break out of the down trend that has trapped the price by pushy sellers for a long-losing week. The break out was done with 849 BTC, followed by a short consolidation and subsequent second attempt which totaled 819 BTC. These are good numbers and in the process the buyers have taken out some of those PESKY sellers!

Thanks a ton, you've done wonders to keep me and others informed!

Excellent!  My main goal is to educate so that people make their own intelligent decision rather then listen to the FUCKING TROLLS!
Activity: 546

Hey Iconic how's the rally going to get BC pairs on MintPal? Have your had any reply from the MintPal devs yet?

ALWAYS BET ON BLACK - Update 22

THE GOOD NEWS WE BROKE THE DOWNTREND - THE BAD NEWS UPTREND LOSING STEAM

The market has managed to break out of the down trend that has trapped the price by pushy sellers for a long-losing week. The break out was done with 849 BTC, followed by a short consolidation and subsequent second attempt which totaled 819 BTC. These are good numbers and in the process the buyers have taken out some of those PESKY sellers!

In the Bitcoinwisdom (https://bitcoinwisdom.com/markets/mintpal/bcbtc) chart we see how the market finally broke out of this trend, forming a new high. Then it was stalled, and attempted again while breaking the previous high of 38.06K to reach a new high of 38.36K. A market double top has formed which becomes cautionary. Additionally we see that MACD is trending downward since the first strong push to the upside, again this is showing some weakness and a new attempt to break the 38K barrier is not going to happen any time soon. Finally the price has bounced off the down trend fan support line. if we break below this line we could be heading lower for further consolidation before any attempts to the new highs are made.

And again some of the details with at a close up!   Note that although the MACD is trending negative, this is somewhat expected after the previous run.  Look for MACD changes for a buying opportunity!

Buy-Black

P.S.  If you want to read the other reports go here: http://www.dailyblackcoin.com/category/market-analysis-by-buy-black/
Activity: 416
monday morning BC will start to take off. i say 45000

Perhaps, but buy support needs to build up first. Looks like we'll be consolidating above 30K before we move again. At least until buy support starts to build up more above 30k.
Jump to: