Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 499. (Read 2509934 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 500
ok Smiley

Or you can buy in now and complain after it drops again. Cuz you know everyone is out to get you. Wink
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Activity: 168
If this is a pump I'm going to be pissed for not being included

No it's not a pump. The news about Vault Of Satoshi is major news.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Stop this unethical pumping right now!

This is not necessarily unnatural. We hit bottom and the price is rebounding. There were hundreds of btc added in buy orders between 20-27K today...this was gonna happen as the sellers eventually ran out of btc to sell at this price and the price increases. Also keep in mind that just like after our crash a couple weeks ago other alts rose in price since profits from bc flowed to new opportunities...well now there are a lot of profits from DRK looking for new opportunities.

He is joking ...  Tongue
Activity: 416
Merit: 250

This is not necessarily unnatural. We hit bottom and the price is rebounding. There were hundreds of btc added in buy orders between 20-27K today...this was gonna happen as the sellers eventually ran out of btc to sell at this price and the price increases. Also keep in mind that just like after our crash a couple weeks ago other alts rose in price since profits from bc flowed to new opportunities...well now there are a lot of profits from DRK looking for new opportunities.
The "BlackCoin Multipool is up and working" rally has just commenced, IMHO.
JL

Also trading volume has dipped quite a bit. This means it takes much less buy support to maintain the current price. Historically this has always led to pumps as eventually the number of sellers runs out.

Guys, I agree. Every short term model right now says "up". Hmmm, let's see ...
We're up 10% from when I just posted that an hour ago, and price and volume are quietly looking good so far. We sliced through 30k with the help close to the largest volume in the past 24 hours, creating a high-volume re-test at 30899.
34k-35k are next resistance points followed by 40k after that.
JL

30899 hit, and then some, 34274 next target...baby steps, baby steps.

Baby step? Every other altcoin is down or under 5% again. Every 1% is considered a huge pump.
Activity: 462
The "BlackCoin Multipool is up and working" rally has just commenced, IMHO.
JL

Also trading volume has dipped quite a bit. This means it takes much less buy support to maintain the current price. Historically this has always led to pumps as eventually the number of sellers runs out.

Guys, I agree. Every short term model right now says "up". Hmmm, let's see ...
We're up 10% from when I just posted that an hour ago, and price and volume are quietly looking good so far. We sliced through 30k with the help close to the largest volume in the past 24 hours, creating a high-volume re-test at 30899.
34k-35k are next resistance points followed by 40k after that.
JL

30899 hit, and then some, 34274 next target...baby steps, baby steps.
Are we the only altcoin that offers rapid fire stake rewards after 24 hours?
Here's another opportunity for BC!

Coinlock may add us. Coinlock describes its mission as "We want to make it easy for the entire world to sell anything and make Bitcoin." and they currently accept BTC, LTC and DOGE. Tell them we want BC as well!

Let them know here: https://twitter.com/brantonbits/statuses/460177560949637120
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1001
seems BC is being pumped right now.

TAKE IT TO 100K !

I don't think it is artificial though, hundreds of btc in buy orders stacked up today down to 20K. Looks like lots of people were hoping for a lower price to enter or re-enter. And now the price is rising, so if those guys want to get BC they'll have to raise their orders.

To quote myself from 10 hours ago:

Previous pumps at 4800 and 9500 both occurred when ordinary trading volume fell quite a bit
Activity: 140

I don't think it is artificial though, hundreds of btc in buy orders stacked up today down to 20K. Looks like lots of people were hoping for a lower price to enter or re-enter. And now the price is rising, so if those guys want to get BC they'll have to raise their orders.

Yeah, I think so. Seeing a small rise is nice, no idea if it'll go further now or not. But sellers always lose eventually in proof of stake. Can't mine more to sell, the well runs dry. Grin
Activity: 778
Merit: 1000
how about this as a draft for an email to mintpal:

Hello Mintpal-Team,

the BlackCoin community has been asking for an own pair (BC/DOGE mostly) for quite a while now. The reactions, if at all, where at best half-hearted.

BlackCoin/the BlackCoin community has lead to a major increase in volume on Mintpal, and some kind of reward with an own pair would be much appreciated.

Although most of us do like and prefer your platform, we asked other exchanges to add such a feature and it is likely that quite a lot will switch to the first one to do so.

Kindest Regards
One of many BlackCoin supporters.

Corrections welcome, my English is quite terrible.... But i think it's possible to figure out the point.

This is a bit too much, I guess. It almost sounds like blackmail. When I was in charge of mintpal and I was planning to give BC it's own pairs, I just didn't do it, after recieving this mail. Further would it be better, when signed by the dev-team.

dunno, how is it too much?
they ignore us AND add BC clones while they do.
I did never evn receive an answer when suggesting things, so what would be the worst thing that can happen...

Maybe you are right ( nothing to lose). it's indeed time for an exchange with BC pairs. Maybe it's better to tell them that mintpal is one of the many exchanges we asked for BC-pairs and that our community is ready to reward the first exchange that comes up with the BC-pairs with tons of traffic.
You're probably right there, that would be a good idea.
How about the text as i changed it now?

Something like that. Personally, I wouldn't ask for 1 pair (bc/doge), I would either just ask for a market with bc-pairs or I would ask for a POS- market where every POS is only traded versus BC ( The number 1 POS). AGX.IO for instance is a market that might be willing to add bc-pairs. They are really working hard but for some reason not attracting large volume. They might see BC-pairs as a possibilty. When 1 exchange starts, others might follow.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0

TAKE IT TO 100K !

Hitler plan is working!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HyWK2Wlu5_k

TAKE IT TO 100K !

legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1001

The Blackcoin community needs a place where we can work together on new ideas and projects to build value in Blackcoin. Blackcoin and the mass of development around it has clearly outgrown a single thread. We need a place where we can work together more easily, where the discourse on a topic can flow naturally... and we already have that place!

JOIN THE SUBREDDIT: http://www.reddit.com/r/blackcoin

1,203 Black Knights have already joined!

The subreddit has almost tripled in size in less than 2 weeks. The community there is active. I'm not advocating that you abandon Bitcointalk - you can do like I do and keep a permanent tab for each. Grin

+1.

Such a simple thing anyone who supports Blackcoin can do.

The more our community grows in size the more we can leverage it in the future.
Activity: 406

TAKE IT TO 100K !
how about this as a draft for an email to mintpal:

Hello Mintpal-Team,

the BlackCoin community has been asking for an own pair (BC/DOGE mostly) for quite a while now. The reactions, if at all, where at best half-hearted.

BlackCoin/the BlackCoin community has lead to a major increase in volume on Mintpal, and some kind of reward with an own pair would be much appreciated.

Although most of us do like and prefer your platform, we asked other exchanges to add such a feature and it is likely that quite a lot will switch to the first one to do so.

Kindest Regards
One of many BlackCoin supporters.

Corrections welcome, my English is quite terrible.... But i think it's possible to figure out the point.

This is a bit too much, I guess. It almost sounds like blackmail. When I was in charge of mintpal and I was planning to give BC it's own pairs, I just didn't do it, after recieving this mail. Further would it be better, when signed by the dev-team.

dunno, how is it too much?
they ignore us AND add BC clones while they do.
I did never evn receive an answer when suggesting things, so what would be the worst thing that can happen...

Maybe you are right ( nothing to lose). it's indeed time for an exchange with BC pairs. Maybe it's better to tell them that mintpal is one of the many exchanges we asked for BC-pairs and that our community is ready to reward the first exchange that comes up with the BC-pairs with tons of traffic.
You're probably right there, that would be a good idea.
How about the text as i changed it now?
Activity: 294
It would be dangerous for them not to do it. But its their risk.

Anyway.
Activity: 140

The Blackcoin community needs a place where we can work together on new ideas and projects to build value in Blackcoin. Blackcoin and the mass of development around it has clearly outgrown a single thread. We need a place where we can work together more easily, where the discourse on a topic can flow naturally... and we already have that place!

JOIN THE SUBREDDIT: http://www.reddit.com/r/blackcoin

1,203 Black Knights have already joined!

The subreddit has almost tripled in size in less than 2 weeks. The community there is active. I'm not advocating that you abandon Bitcointalk - you can do like I do and keep a permanent tab for each. Grin
Jump to: