Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 495. (Read 2509934 times)

legendary
Activity: 1318
Merit: 1040
Some Blackchain (Blackcoin blockchain explorer) news here:

• QR codes are generating with higher error correction level
  • Blackchain now supports QR code scanning both from mobile and desktop!
    It might need some tweaking but works pretty good for me already. Hit QR button and give it a try!
  • A few small fixes, you might not even notice them at all Smiley

Just a reminder - I registered new domain - http://blkchain.info so feel free to use it as well as http://blackcha.in
But which one sounds better to you?

Please leave you comments and suggestions on reddit too and don't forget to upvote Wink
http://www.reddit.com/r/blackcoin/comments/240tbz/blackchain_blackcoin_blockchain_explorer/

Thanks!

First link is better http://blkchain.info the other one sound too much like.. hmm https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wZv62ShoStY lol

lol nice Grin
Activity: 308
Merit: 250

It might need some tweaking but works pretty good for me already. Hit QR button and give it a try!

Just a reminder - I registered new domain - http://blkchain.info so feel free to use it as well as http://blackcha.in

Please leave you comments and suggestions on reddit too and don't forget to upvote Wink
http://www.reddit.com/r/blackcoin/comments/240tbz/blackchain_blackcoin_blockchain_explorer/

Thanks!

First link is better http://blkchain.info the other one sound too much like.. hmm https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wZv62ShoStY lol
Activity: 416
$40 wow that's double the distance that I'm considering
any way you can elaborate on that price?

I think he is referring to that press release from prweb that did make it to yahoo finance, don't have the bookmark, sorry.
I think $40 within the year is a bit high as aim. Of course not impossible and i would be a happy man if it happened Cheesy

By the way the last comment was just noise like what was discussed earlier
Occasionally I will discuss strategy but for the most point I'm just playing around enjoying the mayhem

Yes, you've hit it right on the nose with the reference of the press release article. I had similar opportunity to cash out big with bitcoins last year, but I sold way too early. (I had at one point over 120 BTC at once in which I sold around September, 2013). I don't want to make the same mistake with blackcoin.

Ouch. I guess that's why they say you shouldn't go all fiat.
legendary
Activity: 1318
Merit: 1040

Thanks!
Activity: 37
Merit: 0

I think he is referring to that press release from prweb that did make it to yahoo finance, don't have the bookmark, sorry.
I think $40 within the year is a bit high as aim. Of course not impossible and i would be a happy man if it happened Cheesy

Occasionally I will discuss strategy but for the most point I'm just playing around enjoying the mayhem

Yes, you've hit it right on the nose with the reference of the press release article. I had similar opportunity to cash out big with bitcoins last year, but I sold way too early. (I had at one point over 120 BTC at once in which I sold around September, 2013). I don't want to make the same mistake with blackcoin.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10

Cool

P.S. Respect ...
Activity: 700
Merit: 500

legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001

legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001
Activity: 37
I still have 100% of my blackcoins and will continue to buy more in the upcoming months. Bought in at 0.035 USD. Not selling until November or when BC reaches the expected $40/BC; whichever comes first.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
Now that things calmed a bit, I just have an advice to the new guys that try day trading and they feel that they do not succeed ...

We have the honour to have in this community some members that can see the market trends. Please, when you day trade, try to isolate yourselves from the "noise" and read carefully what some of these guys say.

I quote a post from another member and a conversation I had earlier today on this thread.

Little heads up.

BTC is stabilizing again I and a few others will probably transfer fiat back in soon then re buy black. Just hope I time this right

The "BlackCoin Multipool is up and working" rally has just commenced, IMHO.
JL

Also trading volume has dipped quite a bit. This means it takes much less buy support to maintain the current price. Historically this has always led to pumps as eventually the number of sellers runs out.

Guys, I agree. Every short term model right now says "up". Hmmm, let's see ...
We're up 10% from when I just posted that an hour ago, and price and volume are quietly looking good so far. We sliced through 30k with the help close to the largest volume in the past 24 hours, creating a high-volume re-test at 30899.
34k-35k are next resistance points followed by 40k after that.
JL

Yes, I know. But I came home the moment I posted, and I found my PC blinking "Green" from my trading sw.

Let's see if it has legs, so far seems that it is the best that happened the last 2 days or so ...

Check the timings and you will see that they really know what they are talking about.

Also, buy-black analysis can be very useful in order to have an understanding on the trends.

Disclaimer 1: I have the 95% of my BC on cold storage and I do not touch them. So, I play a bit with my 5% only because I really believe that we saw nothing yet from BC.

Disclaimer 2: I do not post this in order to praise myself, I do not want it, I am here for the fun. I post this in order to say "good job guys" to  bitcoin carpenter, Jesse Livermore, mr_random and buy-black and to give you a hint on who can really help you in order to have clarity on your trades, during "trolling" times. As BC gets more successful, trolling will happen more often, it is embedded in human nature. Some call it also "jealousy".

+1

And most important: trolling rate will rise instantly as soon as a downtrend lasts only 1-2 hours (for whatever reason).
Don't let them get to you, check their post history and you will see that most of them come here only in the wake of a downtrend, telling you how good their predictions used to be (of course leaving the 90% missed ones out).

Do not panic sell just because a big player or bagholder makes his exit. If you see someone throw out big chunks of 10 BTC or more at once or someone constantly selling the pretty much same amount below the highest buy offer that does not indicate a "real" panic, no small investor acts that way or could act that way at all due to his small stack.
Rather have a look at the chart history to get an idea when it is the best time to buy cheap coins (if you want to invest more).
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Now that things calmed a bit, I just have an advice to the new guys that try day trading and they feel that they do not succeed ...

We have the honour to have in this community some members that can see the market trends. Please, when you day trade, try to isolate yourselves from the "noise" and read carefully what some of these guys say.

I quote a post from another member and a conversation I had earlier today on this thread.

Little heads up.

BTC is stabilizing again I and a few others will probably transfer fiat back in soon then re buy black. Just hope I time this right

JL

Also trading volume has dipped quite a bit. This means it takes much less buy support to maintain the current price. Historically this has always led to pumps as eventually the number of sellers runs out.

We're up 10% from when I just posted that an hour ago, and price and volume are quietly looking good so far. We sliced through 30k with the help close to the largest volume in the past 24 hours, creating a high-volume re-test at 30899.
JL

Yes, I know. But I came home the moment I posted, and I found my PC blinking "Green" from my trading sw.

Let's see if it has legs, so far seems that it is the best that happened the last 2 days or so ...

Check the timings and you will see that they really know what they are talking about.

Also, buy-black analysis can be very useful in order to have an understanding on the trends.

Disclaimer 1: I have the 95% of my BC on cold storage and I do not touch them. So, I play a bit with my 5% only because I really believe that we saw nothing yet from BC.

Disclaimer 2: I do not post this in order to praise myself, I do not want it, I am here for the fun. I post this in order to say "good job guys" to  bitcoin carpenter, Jesse Livermore, mr_random and buy-black and to give you a hint on who can really help you in order to have clarity on your trades, during "trolling" times. As BC gets more successful, trolling will happen more often, it is embedded in human nature. Some call it also "jealousy".

Also there is a speculation thread so people who doesn't want to read about prices trends and other interesting stuff doesn't have to:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=582999.20

Cheers
legendary
Activity: 1520
Merit: 1205
CRYPTOCURRENCY "THE ALT-ERNATIVE" REFERENCE BOOK

I have written the two preliminary pages for Blackcoin BC.  I need help from the Blackcoin Community in order to complete the Miscellaneous section, suggest historical events for BC so far and anything I have missed in the specification.  I want important points included.  Any further suggestions are welcome.  Please consider donating towards the future publication of the book.  I expect it to be published in the summer.

Donation address:   BPNq8NC4BRvyKnaz6SQKHwXq2yz6Cbcrpc

Are you sure that the dates are correct ?. It seems that it was more than 5 days between mintpal and cryptsy

If anyone knows the true dates when BC was added to the exchanges please say.  My sources are not always 100% correct Smiley
Activity: 336
So this was the "community pump" or real growth?

I don't think there was any sort of pump.  It got vetoed.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10

Little heads up.

JL

JL

Disclaimer 1: I have the 95% of my BC on cold storage and I do not touch them. So, I play a bit with my 5% only, because I really believe that we saw nothing yet from BC.

Activity: 154

I have written the two preliminary pages for Blackcoin BC.  I need help from the Blackcoin Community in order to complete the Miscellaneous section, suggest historical events for BC so far and anything I have missed in the specification.  I want important points included.  Any further suggestions are welcome.  Please consider donating towards the future publication of the book.  I expect it to be published in the summer.

Are you sure that the dates are correct ?. It seems that it was more than 5 days between mintpal and cryptsy
legendary
Activity: 1520
Merit: 1205

Activity: 137
I'm holding on to my blacks, in bad times and good times  Wink

And is there an ETA for the new front-end at www.blackcoinpool.com?
The giveaway for a KNC Titan 300MH/s scrypt will soon start too, on the 2nd of may. Cheesy

I am holding the blackcoin I mined too Grin
Activity: 55
I'm holding on to my blacks, in bad times and good times  Wink

And is there an ETA for the new front-end at www.blackcoinpool.com?
The giveaway for a KNC Titan 300MH/s scrypt will soon start too, on the 2nd of may. Cheesy
Activity: 42
And another new video, Pump public announcement:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U57eqCpN1YA
Jump to: