Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 500. (Read 2509934 times)

legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1001
Perhaps we could offer Mintpal a bounty to add bc as a currency pair.

That would be an incentive for them.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
back to 30 000  Grin

YEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Activity: 210

Once again I ask everyone to email Mintpal and be heard!!! Do not let up on them, they are not doing us any favors. We want our own pair and if Mintpal doesn't want to give it to us, then lets see if Cryptsy will be willing to give it to us.

i say let each exchange know if they dont make it happen we're withdrawing our coins and move to one that does.

Mintpal made so much money from us already. They owe it to us Angry

Agreed, DOGE has gotta a lot of trading pairs, if a smaller exchange will do it, let's give them our business. I hope Mintpal does this first. They didn't respond or act when things were moving for us, but instead spit in our faces adding WC, AC, and CINNI without a vote. So instead of considering trading pairs, they considered let's milk the POS craze and flood the market with POS clones that have done nothing yet or scams.

You guys want results, let's get mintpal to do this or collectively move to another exchange that will. We have reached DOGE status and deserve to be treated as such like a high volume coins does. They will miss our fees if they don't.
Activity: 778
Merit: 1000
how about this as a draft for an email to mintpal:

Hello Mintpal-Team,

the BlackCoin community has been asking for an own pair (BC/DOGE mostly) for quite a while now. The reactions, if at all, where at best half-hearted.

BlackCoin/the BlackCoin community has lead to a major increase in volume on Mintpal, but instead of "rewarding" that with an own pair for the by far most important coin on your platform, you chose to add clones and copies w/o any poll.

Although most of us do like and prefer your platform, many of the active BlackCoin community members think about leaving, please think about your recent politics before you lose our trust.

Kindest Regards
One of many BlackCoin supporters.

Corrections welcome, my English is quite terrible.... But i think it's possible to figure out the point.

This is a bit too much, I guess. It almost sounds like blackmail. When I was in charge of mintpal and I was planning to give BC it's own pairs, I just didn't do it, after recieving this mail. Further would it be better, when signed by the dev-team.

dunno, how is it too much?
they ignore us AND add BC clones while they do.
I did never evn receive an answer when suggesting things, so what would be the worst thing that can happen...

Maybe you are right ( nothing to lose). it's indeed time for an exchange with BC pairs. Maybe it's better to tell them that mintpal is one of the many exchanges we asked for BC-pairs and that our community is ready to reward the first exchange that comes up with the BC-pairs with tons of traffic.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
You guys want prices up, well BC trading pairs surely would be a huge sign to the crypto community we have now stepped up in the big boys club. Email the heck outta them. Lets make this happen.

If anything, trading pairs would make it much easier for my pool, along with BC Multipool to setup auto exchange.
Activity: 168
Community Pump Not Needed!!!

Everyone already knows my position on the community pump. However, after hearing the news that BlackCoin will be added to Vault Of Satoshi we do not need to do a community pump! Why the sudden change? I can use the news from the cards shipping and BlackCoin being added to the Vault Of Satoshi to pump new life and investors into BlackCoin. In about 7 days BlackCoin will be the talk of every crypto and technology related website. Tomorrow when I post the first pictures of the BlackCoin cards I need everyone to start posting them everywhere you can. All the people who dumped their coins over the course of this week will wish they had some patience!!!
Activity: 416
Merit: 250

Hello Mintpal-Team,

the BlackCoin community has been asking for an own pair (BC/DOGE mostly) for quite a while now. The reactions, if at all, where at best half-hearted.

BlackCoin/the BlackCoin community has lead to a major increase in volume on Mintpal, but instead of "rewarding" that with an own pair for the by far most important coin on your platform, you chose to add clones and copies w/o any poll.

Although most of us do like and prefer your platform, many of the active BlackCoin community members think about leaving, please think about your recent politics before you lose our trust.

Kindest Regards

Corrections welcome, my English is quite terrible.... But i think it's possible to figure out the point.

This is a bit too much, I guess. It almost sounds like blackmail. When I was in charge of mintpal and I was planning to give BC it's own pairs, I just didn't do it, after recieving this mail. Further would it be better, when signed by the dev-team.

I did never evn receive an answer when suggesting things, so what would be the worst thing that can happen...

I would suggest we don't threaten them..for one thing people dont respond well to threats and second, I don't even know if we can back up that threat. Many people will leave mintpal for cryptsy? I think a better approach is to just keep requesting it. One thing Mintpal has shown by quickly adding the imitation coins is that they love the benjamins and will chase volume. So just keep showing them that there is a lot of interest in BC pairs.

Also remember that they did give 50,000 BC to help us get on CoinKite (at the time that was 5 BTC...)
Confirmed, BlackCoin going to VaultOfSatoshi at next update (another good FIAT > BC option):

https://twitter.com/AdamScochran/status/460145795203727360

This is amazing news!!! Once again this community were able to get the job done when working together.  Now with CoinKite, Moolah, and Vault Of Satoshi we can use these companies as leverage to further gain market share.

Once again I ask everyone to email Mintpal and be heard!!! Do not let up on them, they are not doing us any favors. We want our own pair and if Mintpal doesn't want to give it to us, then lets see if Cryptsy will be willing to give it to us.

I just emailed them and have asked them in past, they said to me in IRC chat they were thinking about it. I hope everyone here emails them this, and if not other exchanges. We are in the top cryptos and mintpal has gotten lot of fees off of us. If they won't do it, it would not be hard for us to move to another exchange to do most our transactions.

You guys want prices up, well BC trading pairs surely would be a huge sign to the crypto community we have now stepped up in the big boys club. Email the heck outta them. Lets make this happen.

Activity: 700

Hello Mintpal-Team,

Kindest Regards

Activity: 266
Merit: 250
I want free lunch, i'm gonna go with this guy.

Hello Mintpal-Team,

Kindest Regards

Activity: 238
Activity: 112
Merit: 10

I can't stop LOL...I shouldn't be LOL but it is too funny.

thought id drop in and say! these a brilliant absolutely brilliant!  Cheesy thanks for the laughs guys 
where's that followthecoin video about BC?
Activity: 778
Merit: 1000

Hello Mintpal-Team,

Kindest Regards

Activity: 644
Preview of the x11 update coming for CryptoAlts. Just remember, this is going to be BETA. Things got a lot more complicated adding in support for other algos, so I really, really hope it just works. But if it does, sha256 and sha3 support will be very quick to add in the coming weeks.

ETA ~ 6 hours-ish

Activity: 89
Merit: 10
back to 30 000  Grin
You are free to PANIK BUY  Shocked
Activity: 700

Hello Mintpal-Team,

Kindest Regards

i say let each exchange know if they dont make it happen we're withdrawing our coins and move to one that does.

Mintpal made so much money from us already. They owe it to us Angry

I back this 100%. BC might be down a bit now but our volume will increase with this new wave of positive news. If Mintpal can't do this for us after making a ton of money from BC, then it is time we move to a new exchange that will appreciate our volume.
Jump to: