Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 54. (Read 2509934 times)

Activity: 83
Merit: 10
Never heard about Gitter before, what is your feelings guys about this place? I use Telegram also, work very well for me.

Seems OK. I personally like it more than Slack. It has less features, but sometimes it's not a bad thing...
Activity: 107
ARNA | TokenSale - December 15th
Never heard about Gitter before, what is your feelings guys about this place? I use Telegram also, work very well for me.
Community moving from Slack to Gitter -> https://gitter.im/BlackCoin_Hub

Why so many changes? Really each project must comes up with its own communication channel?!?!  Can not this thread be the main source of information as it was from the beginning?!

I think the main issues with Slack is user limit we reached already so new ones won't be able to join at all/ Paid version of Slack is extremely expensive. I definitely prefer one comm Chanel as you, but I also thing bitcointalk is not a good one. Maybe just for announcements and usual FUD:)
This Project has one of most helpful Devs in all crypto. Janko33 is always on Slack channel and helping others. True good person on right place.
Activity: 659
Merit: 502
Could we see BLK reach 8k sat again?

We all hope to see such a price of BlackCoin Smiley
But I'm afraid it will happen only when the price of Bitcoin drastically drops. Time will show.
No need btc drops, I am sure will continue up until break 8k
Activity: 1414
Merit: 265
Pepemo.vip

We all hope to see such a price of BlackCoin Smiley
But I'm afraid it will happen only when the price of Bitcoin drastically drops. Time will show.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 265
Pepemo.vip

Why so many changes? Really each project must comes up with its own communication channel?!?!  Can not this thread be the main source of information as it was from the beginning?!
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
The wallet is part of the confirmation network for the coin allowing such fast transfer times securely so it needs to be open in order to be useful really.    I swear I did read something about offline staking but I dont understand how that works or if it was just a discussion I misremembered.    The time to stake is like 1 day I think, after then you are 'live' 

In the bottom right of the wallet it shows a symbol to show if the coins are staking or not
I will keep my wallet encrypted and open, this is how I'm going to help network. Now I'm sorry i didn't bought more. I presume there is still a lot of time. BTC still volatile and everything now is in question. So there is no more free space on Slack? This should tell us how popular this coin is. Cheesy Only thing that bothers me is time of confirmation on Trex when you want your coins back to sell them, for example if team decide to prepare a surprise. There are no fast reactions.
STT
legendary
Activity: 4060
Merit: 1448
I have 10000 Black coins on Bittrex I bought them under 3k and I want them in my wallet. How to configure my holdings for maximum stacking power? How should i divide this amount on different addresses or this is not necessary? What can I expect daily? I'm using wallet v1.2.4 this is latest and stable one, right?  This story about segwith, is this joke or there are real plans for integration?

You can store 10,000 coins all in one wallet and there is no advantage to splitting them into different wallets that Ive heard of.   That is quite a lot of coins so it should stake every day or every other day, it depends on how much is stored on exchanges and isn't staking so your % is higher then
I thought to buy more but I do not see much action here so my money will flow into other undervalued projects. Team should do more about promoting, just to mention - announcing page should be rebranded. Do we have road-map somewhere?
I will transfer my coins to wallet and i will wait. Do i need to hold my wallet open whole the time, or I'm going to get my stake anyway?

The wallet is part of the confirmation network for the coin allowing such fast transfer times securely so it needs to be open in order to be useful really.    I swear I did read something about offline staking but I dont understand how that works or if it was just a discussion I misremembered.    The time to stake is like 1 day I think, after then you are 'live' 

In the bottom right of the wallet it shows a symbol to show if the coins are staking or not
Thanks for cheap BLK, we are moving up
Cant help myself, but have to say, BlackCoin is like old love. I dont have any coins now, but still like and follow this Porject for years. Maybe time go back to crypto roots.  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1235
Merit: 1003
https://minepi.com/cryptomeneer
I have 10000 Black coins on Bittrex I bought them under 3k and I want them in my wallet. How to configure my holdings for maximum stacking power? How should i divide this amount on different addresses or this is not necessary? What can I expect daily? I'm using wallet v1.2.4 this is latest and stable one, right?  This story about segwith, is this joke or there are real plans for integration?

You can store 10,000 coins all in one wallet and there is no advantage to splitting them into different wallets that Ive heard of.   That is quite a lot of coins so it should stake every day or every other day, it depends on how much is stored on exchanges and isn't staking so your % is higher then
I thought to buy more but I do not see much action here so my money will flow into other undervalued projects. Team should do more about promoting, just to mention - announcing page should be rebranded. Do we have road-map somewhere?
I will transfer my coins to wallet and i will wait. Do i need to hold my wallet open whole the time, or I'm going to get my stake anyway?

In the past there was a lot of development ongoing. Saw that the price is under 3k sat again.
Only I am curious if there is still development ongoing before I add blk to my shopping list.
I have 10000 Black coins on Bittrex I bought them under 3k and I want them in my wallet. How to configure my holdings for maximum stacking power? How should i divide this amount on different addresses or this is not necessary? What can I expect daily? I'm using wallet v1.2.4 this is latest and stable one, right?  This story about segwith, is this joke or there are real plans for integration?

You can store 10,000 coins all in one wallet and there is no advantage to splitting them into different wallets that Ive heard of.   That is quite a lot of coins so it should stake every day or every other day, it depends on how much is stored on exchanges and isn't staking so your % is higher then
Activity: 98

BlackCoin is pure Proof of Stake coin, except stage of initial distribution, when it was mixed PoW and PoS coin.

Moderated bitcointalk thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-blackcoin-bcblk-pos-blackhalo-smart-contracts-anonymous-599299
Web site: http://blackcoin.co/
Reddit: http://www.reddit.com/r/blackcoin
IRC: freenode.net #blackcoin
Chinese QQ groups: 374929243 and 243092057

Launch Date: 24 Feb 2014 06:00 UTC

0% premine. No ICO.

Specifications
  • PoS without coin age
  • Max reorganization depth: 500 blocks
  • Block time: 64 seconds
  • Difficulty retarget: every block
  • PoS Reward: 1.5 BLK
  • Min transaction fee: 0.0001 BLK
  • Fees are paid to miners
  • Confirmations: 10, maturity: 500
  • Min stake confirmations: 500
  • P2P port: 15714, RPC port: 15715

Proof of work (done)
  • Algorithm: scrypt
  • Block reward: 10000 BLK, no halving
  • Max height: 10000 (after this network will not accept PoW)

BlackCoin is getting popular now and listed in large exchangers but its value is still very low up to now. Is there any new plan about this project? Upon reading last page post some members are arguing now. I think it's better to post some informative post than posting nonsense words here. You are not helping the project. Anyway, Im just expressing my opinion. K. Bye.

Actullay we got alot discussion on slack about blk project...and the latest one is updated at blackcoin twitter....by the way blk slack already full...cant except new member...their dev suggest using Gitter for new platform...
STT
legendary
Activity: 4060
Merit: 1448
I have 10000 Black coins on Bittrex I bought them under 3k and I want them in my wallet. How to configure my holdings for maximum stacking power? How should i divide this amount on different addresses or this is not necessary? What can I expect daily? I'm using wallet v1.2.4 this is latest and stable one, right?  This story about segwith, is this joke or there are real plans for integration?

You can store 10,000 coins all in one wallet and there is no advantage to splitting them into different wallets that Ive heard of.   That is quite alot of coins so it should stake every day or every other day, it depends on how much is stored on exchanges and isnt staking so your % is higher then
Activity: 173
Don't feed the trolls and FUDers everyone or you will also get reported for off-topic and could be banned.
Activity: 406
Merit: 105

BlackCoin is pure Proof of Stake coin, except stage of initial distribution, when it was mixed PoW and PoS coin.

Moderated bitcointalk thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-blackcoin-bcblk-pos-blackhalo-smart-contracts-anonymous-599299
Web site: http://blackcoin.co/
Reddit: http://www.reddit.com/r/blackcoin
IRC: freenode.net #blackcoin
Chinese QQ groups: 374929243 and 243092057

Launch Date: 24 Feb 2014 06:00 UTC

0% premine. No ICO.

Specifications
  • PoS without coin age
  • Max reorganization depth: 500 blocks
  • Block time: 64 seconds
  • Difficulty retarget: every block
  • PoS Reward: 1.5 BLK
  • Min transaction fee: 0.0001 BLK
  • Fees are paid to miners
  • Confirmations: 10, maturity: 500
  • Min stake confirmations: 500
  • P2P port: 15714, RPC port: 15715

Proof of work (done)
  • Algorithm: scrypt
  • Block reward: 10000 BLK, no halving
  • Max height: 10000 (after this network will not accept PoW)

BlackCoin is getting popular now and listed in large exchangers but its value is still very low up to now. Is there any new plan about this project? Upon reading last page post some members are arguing now. I think it's better to post some informative post than posting nonsense words here. You are not helping the project. Anyway, Im just expressing my opinion. K. Bye.
Pages:
Jump to: