Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 546. (Read 2509934 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

No...the BlackCoin devs are not responsible for my actions, nor do they agree with some of my tactics. However, I guess we should allow the WhiteCoin dev team to copy our "business model",...
the devs are not responsible....our busniess model!!!  Huh

Our = Community

Business model = Everything this community has done so far

So, do u want to prevent WC to copy  BCs model or do u want  3.8 BTC? if it' property of the community why u're claiming 3,8 BTC for u?!!!

Huh Undecided Where did I post that I wanted the BTC for myself? I do not need 3.8 BTC...the 3.8BTC would go to this community for projects..etc..etc. And yes the WC team should pay it. They used the BC brand to get a ton of volume without putting in all the hard work. It doesn't matter now...WC is dead..they are buried right next to MintCoin
Activity: 644
Merit: 500

Countered with : http://cryptoalts.com/stats/?miner=BJ8Jx2Z18tDtsFALRDtuqs2xSrt6VGiAtC

Now please get NXT out of here. Wink
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
scam? lol
hashrate has been paying out dozens of people every single day since early march, weeks before the blackcoinpool started.
i have the TXN numbers to prove it.
the blackcoin pool fails at transparency.

Ofcourse you would say that, looking at your previous posts you have clearly some ownership in the pool.
Blackcoinpool has been paying everytime and on time for me, except for today a little late due to circumstances.
Activity: 686
Merit: 266

No...the BlackCoin devs are not responsible for my actions, nor do they agree with some of my tactics. However, I guess we should allow the WhiteCoin dev team to copy our "business model",...
the devs are not responsible....our busniess model!!!  Huh

Our = Community

Business model = Everything this community has done so far

So, do u want to prevent WC to copy  BCs model or do u want  3.8 BTC? if it' property of the community why u're claiming 3,8 BTC for u?!!!
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Solo mining DuckCoin till the storm settles. Cheers! Cool
Activity: 644
scam? lol
hashrate has been paying out dozens of people every single day since early march, weeks before the blackcoinpool started.
i have the TXN numbers to prove it.
the blackcoin pool fails at transparency.

http://www.cryptoalts.com

BlackCoin has more than one pool.  Smiley
Activity: 104
Merit: 10
As I understand it (i could be incorrect) Transaction time is the minimum time a crypto network can confirm a coin transfer from one account/wallet to another.  For PoW coins this is slightly higher than their block time.  PoS coins can have a MUCH faster block time, but fluctuate more with their transaction speeds due to lack of hashing power (no heavy CPU, GPU or ASIC providing the power), therefore average confirmation time (proof of a successful transaction) is more appropriate for comparison.

Oddly, the BlackCoin specs state a 1 minute block time, which while true for the PoW distribution stage cannot be correct for its now PoS network, as the confirmation times have been as fast as 32 seconds, as per bitinfocharts.com
Activity: 1778
Merit: 520

STOP quoting this fool

Yeah I don't know why the BC community would not like the fact that WC exists. If it's a clone of BC, then why not buy it for SOOOOO much less and take the ride up just like BC did. You're getting the same exact coin for 30 times less the price. Wouldn't you like to have bought BC at 1000, or adjusting for total coins, at 4000?

That's the thing though, it's not the same and not the next BC, it has literally no community, yes a bunch of whales laughing drinking cocktails counting bitcoins that Pump and Dump WC, that's about it.

Anyone interested in making lots more per day than they do at the BC multipool, check out hashrate.org
10% bonus to 10% of the miners daily, NXT is the first stake-based cypto and has a whole host of features that neither Blackcoin, nor any of the other Bitcoin derivitatives have.
Do yourself a favor and at least check it out.
http://hashrate.org

This is a scam right? Have seen it come by numerous times..

I can vouch for hashrate. The blackpool is based on the work paradigmflux helped create.
Activity: 574
I think people are pulling out of Blackcoin because the big growth is over and done.

Whitecoin is moving. And PoS ends like what in 3 hrs.

BC lovers say WC sucks, it's nothing but a copy coin.

I'm moving into WC. I hope it copies BC verbatim. 1200 to 50000.

That my friends is MONEY!

Yeah I don't know why the BC community would not like the fact that WC exists. If it's a clone of BC, then why not buy it for SOOOOO much less and take the ride up just like BC did. You're getting the same exact coin for 30 times less the price. Wouldn't you like to have bought BC at 1000, or adjusting for total coins, at 4000?

That's the thing though, it's not the same and not the next BC, it has literally no community, yes a bunch of whales laughing drinking cocktails counting bitcoins that Pump and Dump WC, that's about it.

Anyone interested in making lots more per day than they do at the BC multipool, check out hashrate.org
10% bonus to 10% of the miners daily, NXT is the first stake-based cypto and has a whole host of features that neither Blackcoin, nor any of the other Bitcoin derivitatives have.

I can vouch for hashrate. The blackpool is based on the work paradigmflux helped create.
Activity: 87
Merit: 13
favours the true
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002

BAn him
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
I think people are pulling out of Blackcoin because the big growth is over and done.

That's the thing though, it's not the same and not the next BC, it has no active development and literally no community, yes a bunch of whales laughing drinking cocktails counting bitcoins that Pump and Dump WC, that's about it.

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

Great idea!  Show the DOUBLE BUBBLE that is on its way DOWN.

Look at a max chart. Guys open your eyes. It's a coin just like all the others.  

Buy on rumors. Sell on news.

Here's the rumor... WC has huge upside potential, like 50x growth.

And Now for the News: Blackcoin could never ever ever ever see 50x growth.  And it's sinking.  Fact.

Strato,

no one can tell if BC will sink to 5 sat or go back to 50K sat, NO ONE

and if you could, you would not be here behind your screen but sitting on the beach on your private island. No one thought btc would get that high and it did. Anything is possible, as much the uptrend as the downtrend.

Only positive thing is that BC has gotten accepted in a very very short term to many services aka coinkite, moolah etc etc.. not many can claim this.

the coin is not even 2 months old an people are saying it's dead.. did BTC go in two months where btc is now? nope, so we will only know after a long time if BC will have made is way in crypto land.

And this is valid for every other coin out there, no one knows what will happen, unless you are "flappycoin or other shit like that" hence even flappycoin could have done something managed well..
BlackCoin - The Best Cryptocurrency (so far):

1. Fastest transacting coin in the world's top 10 cryptos, only 10 seconds!
2. Fastest confirming coin in the world's top 10 cryptos, less than minute!  Vital for retail business!
3. Ranked #3 in daily trading volume for weeks
4. Ranked #9 in market-cap for over 10 days
5. Ranked #2 in BitCoinTalk's Alt-Crypto forum activity
6. New Internet-Trading APIs, Exchanges and Merchants are accepting BC every week
7. Easy to implement in Trading APIs
8. No inflation from newly mined/created coins
9. Rapidly increasing distribution

Always bet on black

Feel free to quote & repost Wink

1 is inaccurate. Others equal bc (arguably exceed bc)
2 is misleading without reference to the number of confirmations and security
8 is wrong. Bc has 1% inflation
9 links?

It's late (UK time) but I'm happy to discuss:
1. Any other coins in top 10 cryptos than transact in 10 seconds?
2. Linky: http://bitinfocharts.com/comparison/confirmationtime-bc.html
8. 1% inflation is correct, from staked coins, i stated "No inflation from newly mined/created coins"
9. Linkies: http://agran.net/bc_getbalance.php?top=100 & https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.6346563

1 I pm'd you the answer.
2 the link shows the average confirmation time hovers between .8 and 1 minute. It has never been near 10 seconds. I haven't seen anything to support the claim of 10second transactions.
8 why make the distinction if the effect is an increase in supply without the added value?
9 those r the links but I can't check them now, thanks

1. No need for PM but thanks anyway.  For everyone else visit http://bitinfocharts.com and click the BC to add it to comparison (they don't include NXT, Ripple, Mastercoin or Bitshares, the other top 10ers).  Dogecoin is closest with transaction time of 1 minute, but still much slower.
1a. Nxt has a 1 minute block transaction time https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/nxt-descendant-of-bitcoin-updated-information-345619
1b. Ripple (which most crypto enthusiasts don't consider a proper cryptocurrency, i.e full premine, no volume and continually decreasing market cap) don't state a transaction time, only "a few seconds" https://ripple.com/wiki/FAQ#How_long_before_a_transaction_is_considered_final.3F
1c. Mastercoin and BitShares have same transaction time as Bitcoin, 10 minutes.

2. As per bitinfochart link in 1, Dogecoin comes closest to BC average confirmation time of 0.89 minute(s) with 1.1 minute(s).

8. I was merely stating an advertisable fact Smiley thanks to your input I'll add 1% yearly stake interest as another highlight when I next requote tomorrow

What are the definitions of the words transaction and confirmation when you use them?
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002

2. Fastest confirming coin in the world's top 10 cryptos, less than minute!  Vital for retail business!
6. New Internet-Trading APIs, Exchanges and Merchants are accepting BC every week

Always bet on black

9 links?
u forget the most important:
blackcoin has its band of criminals who terrorize others devs and extort them!

No...the BlackCoin devs are not responsible for my actions, nor do they agree with some of my tactics. However, I guess we should allow the WhiteCoin dev team to copy our "business model", blatantly name their coin WhiteCoin to cause controversy, and then have their members post fud here? Why don't we just give them all our BTC while we are at it. I wasn't going to openly discuss this fud until I found out they broke the agreement to keep whatever discussed private. I detest thieves and people that cannot keep their word.
Anyway IconicExpert you have right
only one thig what WC can do is copy WC and get attention just because is White...
I don't like such copy coins with premine for quik $...this piss me of too.
BC community put a lot of hard work on way up and WC just called it self White...
and get into top 20 crypto for free like cinni just becouse it can be next BC Cheesy...
Activity: 84
Merit: 10

legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1010

Always bet on black

9 links?
1. Which coin in top 10 coinmarketcap has faster transactions?
8. 1% per year, while PoW coins often has at least 10-15% the first year.

Not trying to argue, I'm just asking since I don't know!
[/size]

My throughs as i am from beginig:

2 week after minig despair
about 4000 BC unique adresses with BC >=1
about month ago ~7000 unique adresses with BC >=1
now is about 11566  unique adresses with BC >=1

So we are rising ^^

And you are assuming each new account is a new user? Can you tell a whale hasn't split his stake into 1000 accounts?

Are there links? I vaguely remember something with links not long ago.

While a whale could split their stake into many accounts:
a. Whales hold wallets of multiple cryptos, holding dozens of wallets per crypto would be difficult to manage, especially with different encrypted passwords on each
b. Whales actively trade, as do many smaller traders; the many dozens of wallets held by the many exchanges will hold these to-be-traded amounts

I've added links in me previous reply.  Currently day-to-day distribution monitoring can only be done manually, unfortunately Sad
[/size]
In my long post history i have those numbers Sad...
Of course there can be  some multi wallets per each people.
But numer of wallets increase at every pump^^ my point is progression...
overal number of wallets is rising.

For example in 1 week we had 9000 wallets with BC more than 1 in despair time number that fallen to 4000...
From this point we started getting new people on board. I am very sorry i can provide screen shots : (.
Anyway we are increasing our holders list. On reddit is about 1000+ people registered not all like reddit...
Like me facebook... so this is clear we are rising in community ^^.

Maybe someone should produce some graphics, showing the change over time.

Great idea!  Show the DOUBLE BUBBLE that is on its way DOWN.

Look at a max chart. Guys open your eyes. It's a coin just like all the others.  

Buy on rumors. Sell on news.

Here's the rumor... WC has huge upside potential, like 50x growth.

And Now for the News: Blackcoin could never ever ever ever see 50x growth.  And it's sinking.  Fact.
Activity: 87
Merit: 13
favours the true
Please people, let's not quote the trolls.
The claim about the blackpool being the first multipool can be proved to be false but I get weary of pointing it out Cheesy

Let's try to stick to facts  Grin
Activity: 1778
Merit: 520

your a fool and gonna be a WC bag holder, im glad your leaving im getting tired of your shity posts. about the minute to minute price and i want you to go look at WC and type in 300million coins into mintpal at lets say 5k sat you really think WC is gonna reach 7.5 million market cap? dream on you fool

Edit: that's 1/10th of your 50k price so LOL
Jump to: