Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 544. (Read 2509934 times)

legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1010
I have a funny feeling we may be waking up to BC at or possibly even under 20k. The depth charts show a rapidly deteriorating buy support.

If a super whale jumped in perhaps they could throw 100-200 BTC buy support in and hold it up, but it's not looking pretty.

Check the charts.
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1010
There goes buy walls @27k on mintpal Sad
Wall remains at 25k

Fucking idiots selling their coins, selling their coins for so little. Im going to convert some fiat into BTC, and buy me some more BC tomorrow  Grin

When Coinkite goes live with blackcoin june 1st, the price will go to moon Cheesy

If that still happens.
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
There goes buy walls @27k on mintpal Sad
Wall remains at 25k

Fucking idiots selling their coins, selling their coins for so little. Im going to convert some fiat into BTC, and buy me some more BC tomorrow  Grin

When Coinkite goes live with blackcoin june 1st, the price will go to moon Cheesy

Activity: 462
Merit: 250
I think people are pulling out of Blackcoin because the big growth is over and done.

Whitecoin is moving. And PoS ends like what in 3 hrs.

BC lovers say WC sucks, it's nothing but a copy coin.

I'm moving into WC. I hope it copies BC verbatim. 1200 to 50000.

That my friends is MONEY!

First off, Whitecoin is a joke and stands no chance of ever surpassing Blackcoin.
However in the short-term Blackcoin has a high volume low at 27300 which stands a good chance of being re-tested in the next 24 hours
While Whitecoin has 2 high volume highs at 1440 and 1289 with somewhat low volume off those tops (which is bullish).
I personally have just traded a very small amount of BC proceeds to buy some WC with a hopeful plan of buying even more BC afterwards. I don't post stops publicly however if I see high volume bring down WC or high volume bring up BC I'm reverting back to BC. First target is 1289 followed by 1440.

JL

Like I said, I traded a really really small amount out of BC (1), into WC (2) and then out of WC much higher (3 & 4) and back into BC (5). I might have left some profits on the table but my targets were met; I'll do the trade again if need be, but at least right now I own more BC and will lock them away from weaker hands.
JL
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Man this coin is so oversold its ridiculous. Other coins dont even have the hashrate or distribution. And the pool being down lets them take advantage of weak hands.
do you mind elaborating? i dont know what you mean.for curiosity's sake
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Man this coin is so oversold its ridiculous. Other coins dont even have the hashrate or distribution. And the pool being down lets them take advantage of weak hands.

I placed a wall buy 7.62 BTC @ 29500. Thank you for dumping on my buy wall I just buy more 30K now, and more 30K this morning.

Today I bought 60K cheap blackcoins. Grin

And I'll keep buying all the cheap BC, I have no mercy on those who sell cheap! Grin
legendary
Activity: 2412
Merit: 1044
legendary
Everybody take a deep breath. This coin has not changed its fundamentals. The lead developer (rat4) is still an awesome dev with a ton of talent. Soepkip is more than capable as a community manager. There are other pools up while the main multipool is currently under maintenance.

We are experiencing a bit of growing pains, but that's to be expected. Rapid expansion doesn't happen without periods of contraction. In a lot of ways this feels similar to the slump we had after we shot up to 9k. No need for hysterics. Let's take this temporary lull and use it to our advantage. Let's start projects. This is when the community pulls together and becomes a cohesive unit!

The fundamentals have changed, there is new competition out in the market.

E.g. BC / WC are 5th and 6th on CoinMarketCap by volume, clearly an inverse price relationship:

BC needs to stay ahead by responding and adapting to stay on top.

arent you the one that always comes on here and has negative things to say about BC?
legendary
cinni "promise 100 new features and deliver nothing" ... clone
Activity: 84
Activity: 339
Merit: 251
what's this rumor I'm hearing that our beloved developer (rat4) help cinni? In what way did he help?
Activity: 70
@ IconicExpert...

You are one of the main reason I am holding my coins purchased at 50k and not losing sleep.  You are doing a great job!  Keep up the good work...

Thank you for your support... Wink

Iconic here I´d like you know that you also have a friend, I'm a businessman and I really like active people like you on my team, I can tell you that I bought over 30k BC today.

And I'll keep buying all the cheap blackcoin on this planet, and I will have no mercy for anyone who continues to sell me their currencies cheap! Many thanks
Activity: 336
CS Student - BC Logo Guy
Everybody take a deep breath. This coin has not changed its fundamentals. The lead developer (rat4) is still an awesome dev with a ton of talent. Soepkip is more than capable as a community manager. There are other pools up while the main multipool is currently under maintenance.

We are experiencing a bit of growing pains, but that's to be expected. Rapid expansion doesn't happen without periods of contraction. In a lot of ways this feels similar to the slump we had after we shot up to 9k. No need for hysterics. Let's take this temporary lull and use it to our advantage. Let's start projects. This is when the community pulls together and becomes a cohesive unit!

legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002
ALWAYS BET ON BLACK - Update 16

SELLERS CONTINUE TO PRESSURE - STILL TRAPPED BY SELLERS

We are trapped by BIG sellers while smart buyers set their low-priced buy-walls at critical support levels.

From a trading perspective the 27K low is critical and if broken could cause a sell-off to 25K, 20K, and maybe even 12K.

Some signs of bottoming out are consolidating.

1. Double bottom at 29K

2. Bounce from the Fibonacci bottom fan-line (support) to a horizontal consolidation.

3. Consolidation on the 78% retracement line

4. Selling volumes are decreasing.

5. The fundamentals of this coin remain very strong.

First a long term chart showing the selling pressure and the buying support with the critical price support levels.

Next we review the Fibbonacci Retracetment support and resistance lines.

Currently we are at the 78.6% (31K) line which is typically not considered as an entry point to a run up since it is so close to the bottom. Most people will consider this area as a very risky to go long for an upside trend and prefer to wait for a double bottom confirmation at 0% (27K). If the price goes below 27K then the recovery is considered not possible and the price must go below 27K. As the price breaks upward through each Fibonacci level the recovery would be considered stronger and stronger until it breaks out of the final 45K resistance.

Now lets use a second tool called the Fibonacci Fan which is used to follow a trend and to determine if this trend is about to go up or down. Again look at each of these lines as support and resistance lines. Support if price is above the line , and resistance if the price is below the line.

The short term trend established by Fibonacci is drawn from the high to-the-low price of the trend in question.  At the moment we have moved horizontally (against the trend), have crossed the second resistance line and moving toward the third. If the price is not able to penetrate this line it may bounce and go lower to the previous support line.

The downward trend will be considered over when the price breaks out the final resistance line in the fan. We are about halfway there!

And finally here is the current Buyers vs Sellers displaying some buying weakness and dangers like that lack of BTC walls below 16K. This is a typical weakness shown when the buyers are under pressure and use all of their resources to protect the front lines.

Buy-Black
P.S. If you want to read the other reports go here: http://www.dailyblackcoin.com/category/market-analysis-by-buy-black/

[/size]

Wow… I am just in awe of your analysis!  Good work!!
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
@ IconicExpert...

You are one of the main reason I am holding my coins purchased at 50k and not losing sleep.  You are doing a great job!  Keep up the good work...

Thank you for your support... Wink
Activity: 238
ALWAYS BET ON BLACK - Update 16

SELLERS CONTINUE TO PRESSURE - STILL TRAPPED BY SELLERS

We are trapped by BIG sellers while smart buyers set their low-priced buy-walls at critical support levels.

From a trading perspective the 27K low is critical and if broken could cause a sell-off to 25K, 20K, and maybe even 12K.

Some signs of bottoming out are consolidating.

1. Double bottom at 29K

2. Bounce from the Fibonacci bottom fan-line (support) to a horizontal consolidation.

3. Consolidation on the 78% retracement line

4. Selling volumes are decreasing.

5. The fundamentals of this coin remain very strong.

First a long term chart showing the selling pressure and the buying support with the critical price support levels.

Next we review the Fibbonacci Retracetment support and resistance lines.

Currently we are at the 78.6% (31K) line which is typically not considered as an entry point to a run up since it is so close to the bottom. Most people will consider this area as a very risky to go long for an upside trend and prefer to wait for a double bottom confirmation at 0% (27K). If the price goes below 27K then the recovery is considered not possible and the price must go below 27K. As the price breaks upward through each Fibonacci level the recovery would be considered stronger and stronger until it breaks out of the final 45K resistance.

Now lets use a second tool called the Fibonacci Fan which is used to follow a trend and to determine if this trend is about to go up or down. Again look at each of these lines as support and resistance lines. Support if price is above the line , and resistance if the price is below the line.

The short term trend established by Fibonacci is drawn from the high to-the-low price of the trend in question.  At the moment we have moved horizontally (against the trend), have crossed the second resistance line and moving toward the third. If the price is not able to penetrate this line it may bounce and go lower to the previous support line.

The downward trend will be considered over when the price breaks out the final resistance line in the fan. We are about halfway there!

And finally here is the current Buyers vs Sellers displaying some buying weakness and dangers like that lack of BTC walls below 16K. This is a typical weakness shown when the buyers are under pressure and use all of their resources to protect the front lines.

Buy-Black
P.S. If you want to read the other reports go here: http://www.dailyblackcoin.com/category/market-analysis-by-buy-black/

[/size]
Activity: 168

The BlackCoin community is filled with some of the most creative people in crypto, and now we you will be rewarded for your creativity!!!

Starting today we invite you to create a 30+ second video about BlackCoin. It can by anything you like, you decide!!! All entries must be entered by Friday May 2nd to qualify. On May 3rd we will post the list of all entries and allow the community to vote. On Monday May 5th the winners will be announced!!!

First prize: 1000BC and a Limited Edition BC Card.
Second Prize: 500BC and a First Edition BC Card.
Third Prize: 250BC and a First Edition BC Card.

Please PM me the link to your video so you can be entered. Cutoff time to submit your video is May 2nd 11:59PM EST (NYC Time)!!!

Here is the first entry by rickywaldron: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=elugaT-R308

Activity: 322
Writing to dispel society's myths.
china whale pump toemorow
Activity: 462
I think people are pulling out of Blackcoin because the big growth is over and done.

Whitecoin is moving. And PoS ends like what in 3 hrs.

BC lovers say WC sucks, it's nothing but a copy coin.

I'm moving into WC. I hope it copies BC verbatim. 1200 to 50000.

That my friends is MONEY!

First off, Whitecoin is a joke and stands no chance of ever surpassing Blackcoin.
However in the short-term Blackcoin has a high volume low at 27300 which stands a good chance of being re-tested in the next 24 hours
While Whitecoin has 2 high volume highs at 1440 and 1289 with somewhat low volume off those tops (which is bullish).
I personally have just traded a very small amount of BC proceeds to buy some WC with a hopeful plan of buying even more BC afterwards. I don't post stops publicly however if I see high volume bring down WC or high volume bring up BC I'm reverting back to BC. First target is 1289 followed by 1440.

JL

Selling BC to buy WC is a zero sum game - the BC you sell lowers the BC price and raises WC, then when you reverse you just do the opposite.  And taking up space telling people that and dissing WC is publicising WC and making BC look weak for needing to defend itself.  Same goes on WC thread.

There is a price relationship developing between BC and WC like I said above.

And there are new stake coins that are *beating* BC & WC - who are just fighting each other.

So fighting is going to hurt both BC & WC, you should focus on competing in the whole market not just targeting another coin that sneaked in with a related name, its here as well as other competitors who are growing fast so try to deal with that instead of complaining and using BC / energy to hurt the other coin?

It's not zero-sum at all because the relationship is not perfectly inverse by any means. I think WC has short-term up-side of possibly at least 17% and maybe even 31% while I think BC has short-term down-side potentially 12% but more-than-likely might just flounder sideways for a day.
And as long as BC has CoinKite, and an amazing team of developers backing it up, I don't see WC anywhere near being a legitimate competitor....hence my "Whitecoin is a joke" proclamation.
Jump to: