Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 558. (Read 2509934 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Hey all, I've been preoccupied the past couple days with other things...but any developments with our BC dev's making an x11 pool?
It's getting pretty hot here in my neck of the woods and the profitability of pointing my little now over-heating rig at a scrypt pool is not there versus mining DRK and converting manually to BC.

JL

Hello Jesse. Yes, at least the dev of http://www.cryptoalts.com said that it is almost there and I heard that also the official pool is planning for that, however I do not know when it will be ready.

By the way, I want to thank you for the perfect market analysis you offer to this community. It helps a lot to see at least the mid-term trends and not always focus on daily (or hourly  Tongue ) predictions. Your effort is really appreciated.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013
Activity: 882
Merit: 517
cloverdex.io
Hey all, I've been preoccupied the past couple days with other things...but any developments with our BC dev's making an x11 pool?
It's getting pretty hot here in my neck of the woods and the profitability of pointing my little now over-heating rig at a scrypt pool is not there versus mining DRK and converting manually to BC.

JL

blade87 is beta-testing his x11 this week. blade87 @ IRC or same nick at this forum. www.cryptoalts.com Smiley

The BCP devs.. Not sure. 2 weeks or so, I believe.
Activity: 715
Merit: 500
Quoting Daedalus which I lost.

No mention of NXT Lite?  Grin NXT is in trouble.

Nxt is not in trouble, trust me on this. Just look at the technical discussions on the forum on my signature.

I've been to the forum. But explain to me how NXT is better then NXTL in private message because it seems like it's trying to copy NXT.

Looks like these payment gateways might make Ripple obsolete at least.

I would say the strong nxt community. I will stop post here. It is Blackcoin thread after all. Please make yourself an opinion, or post directly your question in the nxt forum in you are looking for answer.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250

2 out of 100 left !
.                     ( KNC Titan group buy )
Activity: 462

JL
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

GROUP BUY OPPORTUNITY... UNBELIEVABLE

For those who missed the boat of the Titan Group Buy, and even for those who did not miss it but want more action right now, I am offering a different group buy for a new ASIC scrypt miner that will be pointed to the Blackcoin multipool for the first three months at least. VERY IMPORTANT: this will start mining the first week of June or earlier, so that means barely 5 weeks  from now, NOT 5 months (possibly) like the Titan. That means much lower difficulty too, therefore much more production.

The structure is the same (shares at $130, a total of 100 -some already bought, of course-) than the one used by the Blackcoin store. Think of it as a bridge
investment while you wait for the Titan to arrive. By then, there probably would have been months since ROI was achieved in this huge opportunity.

The unit will mine at 72 MH/s and any calculator online will show you that in less than 3 months it will have ROI'd. Since we will be pointing it to the Blackcoin multipool, that period of time could potentially be significantly shortened. It also means we are HELPING our favorite coin since all proceeds, once ROI is achieved, will be converted to Blackcoin.

Anyway, interested PM me and get moving. you will need to reserve your shares in the same manner used for the Titan, sending me $5.00 in Blackcoin to this address: BFnQA2kjxCc4Ex6TY6yyTjbJbSGZ4BNXyN. These are going to be disappearing very, very soon and with then a huge opportunity to make a lot of money AND benefit our favorite coin.

Thanks!

OK, this is amazing and just found it out: The manufacturer is offering to DOUBLE the amount of hash power for free!!!!

That's right, instead of 72MH/s we will be getting 144 MH/z for the manufacturer will double the power of the unit by giving us the same amount in their own cloud mining.... but only if we purchase it before April 30th. This is truly amazing: ROI in way less than 2 months. In fact a bounty bonanza. Let's gety this going now! Don't miss in what is going to be a huge, huge, huge opportunity.

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Sell wall is rising. Some whale is pissed at the defence wall?  Roll Eyes
Activity: 574
Quoted wrong person.

What is Nxt lite designed to do?

Everything NXT does right? But it's transaction fee is only 0.001 Cheesy I don't know the whole story, but I don't see why some NXT supporters wouldn't jump on this? But tell me what's going on from your perspective.

Jump on what? I don't follow your answer.

Edit: I think I get it. Ur referring to nxtl?

Yes. Sorry. I got the name wrong.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/nxtl-next-coin-lite-officiall-topic-fair-distribution-498662

Why not Nas, Nfd or nex? None can fix the injected flaws so are waiting for nxt to release transparent forging. Why not just stick with the original that will always have the lead, if you are going down a pure POS route.
Activity: 78
Merit: 10

That can easily be adapted to BC if we can convince them to add BC.

Can you do something for it Iconic?  Do you know if there are other bitcoin debit cards accepted in visa or mastercard terminals ?
Activity: 700

Nxt is not in trouble, trust me on this. Just look at the technical discussions on the forum on my signature.

I've been to the forum. But explain to me how NXT is better then NXTL in private message because it seems like it's trying to copy NXT.

Looks like these payment gateways might make Ripple obsolete at least.
Activity: 715

Nxt is not in trouble, trust me on this. Just look at the technical discussions on the forum in my signature.
Quoted wrong person.

Everything NXT does right? But it's transaction fee is only 0.001 Cheesy I don't know the whole story, but I don't see why some NXT supporters wouldn't jump on this? But tell me what's going on from your perspective.

Yes. Sorry. I got the name wrong.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/nxtl-next-coin-lite-officiall-topic-fair-distribution-498662
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002
Quoted wrong person.

Fee was 1NXT BC has 0.0001 but i think you can skip it anyway.
Activity: 564
Panic Sell Now & Regret It Later

I have always been upfront with this community and I have made promises that I have kept and assurances I made that I intend on keeping. I have displayed numerous times I am here for this community, and many of you have contacted me personally and I always take the time to respond. I am not here for the developers or the large investors, I am here for you. We have seen ups and we have seen downs, and let us not forget less than two weeks ago we were trading at 5000 sat. Unfortunately every week can't be a slingshot to the moon. Some weeks will be slightly down weeks, and other weeks will be even worse. Yesterday I backed the idea of a public pump because at the time it seemed the community wanted it, and I felt we all needed something to rally behind. The community took a vote and I canceled the public pump based on that vote.

Now today everyone is panicking because the price of BC is going down a bit. If I am not panicking then you shouldn't be. Next week I have some surprises that will get everyone excited, and as I have stated I am working hard on the May super event. I am also personally working on major deals that will bring a ton of value to BlackCoin. So if you want to sell because we are not currently trading at 80k sat, then go right ahead and sell. But I promises you a few weeks from now you will be singing the blues like the people who sold at 500 sat, 1000 sat, 5000 sat, and 10000 sat.

I would like to make it clear that no crypto-coin, fiat currency, or stock  has 365 days of upward movement. No financial product known to man is immune to down days!!!

To the trolls and the agitators who come in here every time we have a down day and claim BlackCoin is dead. If BlackCoin is dead and is the 8th highest coin in Market Cap, and the 3rd most traded coin in volume, then what does that say about the other coins??? If  BlackCoin is dead and is trading better than more than 98% of the other coins, does that must mean more than 98% of the coins are all dead???

Do your pump tomorrow like planned please Smiley

STFU AND SELL!! This is a long term plan go play with shit coins there are plenty!! You know what comes after a pump and dump!! You know what comes after a dump and consumer confidence falls but you don't care so GET THE FUCK OUT!!
Quoted wrong person.

Quoted wrong person.

Activity: 308

This is beautiful!!!  Grin

Can someone explain this chart like i'm 5 years old ?!?!               what am I looking at here?!?!

In layman terms, unless the red guys are good mountain climbers they will struggle climbing over those steep green cliffs. The cliffs on the green side (guys that want to buy) are buy walls - large buy orders at a certain price, aka resistance to protect the coins value to easily fall below a certain price if the holders of BC (red guys) start selling. Only when a whale (guy with lots of BTC or BC) comes along would those walls be chipped away. We like big steep walls on the green side and a very gradual slope on the red side then it is good.

thanks for clearing it up  Grin
Quoted wrong person.

Jump to: