Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 561. (Read 2509934 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 253
KNC Titan Group Buy

Some shares have been bought today for the KNC Titan Group Buy, ONLY 34 shares available.

Go grab your part of KNC's Awesome ASIC Scrypt miner NOW!

Full information can be found HERE!

Tons of support on this today and ONLY 19 shares LEFT, about 1/5 has been payed for directly without Escrow, hopefully the Escrow part will go just as smooth. (It is a well know person from the BC community)

Keep buying those shares and IF possible pay in BTC!! Smiley

Regards
Kevin K
Got my shares as well, but did not pay upfront since there isn't any good estimation when the thing will "go live" (or did i miss something)....

This is first batch from KNC and they are saying Q2/Q3 of this year so I cannot give you an exact date, just that it will be 1-5 months from now Smiley

Will be mining from day one of delivery ofc
If I pay the 5 $ for the share now, do I have the share for sure?

Read the description, the share is $130 where you pay $125 of that to the Escrow if you want.

But do I have to pay the 125$ right now?

as soon as the $5 shares are sold out the people that made the option NOT to pay full price right away will pay to the Escrower and we will that way pre-order the miner and secure a first batch KNC Titan.
Alright.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
KNC Titan Group Buy

Some shares have been bought today for the KNC Titan Group Buy, ONLY 34 shares available.

Tons of support on this today and ONLY 19 shares LEFT, about 1/5 has been payed for directly without Escrow, hopefully the Escrow part will go just as smooth. (It is a well know person from the BC community)

Regards
Kevin K
Got my shares as well, but did not pay upfront since there isn't any good estimation when the thing will "go live" (or did i miss something)....

This is first batch from KNC and they are saying Q2/Q3 of this year so I cannot give you an exact date, just that it will be 1-5 months from now Smiley

Read the description, the share is $130 where you pay $125 of that to the Escrow if you want.

as soon as the $5 shares are sold out the people that made the option NOT to pay full price right away will pay to the Escrower and we will that way pre-order the miner and secure a first batch KNC Titan.
Also why is the price $12,528.20 and not 9,995.00?

swedish vat
Also why is the price $12,528.20 and not 9,995.00?
KNC Titan Group Buy

Regards
Kevin K

KNC Titan Group Buy

Regards
Kevin K

legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003
twet.ch/inv/62d7ae96
I see the SHA-256 multipool payed out now.
legendary
Activity: 1473
Merit: 1086
BLACKCOIN COMMUNITY DEFENCE LINES:

First defence line at 31k satoshi (3,1 BTC!). Brave warriors and strong supporters holding the line !

Second defence line at 30,5k satoshi (24.3 BTC!!) Two of our bravest soldiers: wizfarm and Goblynn. Salute!

Our third defence line at 25k satoshi (8,1 BTC!). These soldiers support our brave warriors with food, weapons and good thoughts !

Grab your weapons and support us ! It is time to step up and fight !

Black Coin ! Black Coin ! Roaar

Was it wizfarm and Goblynn who put up that 24 BTC buy order?

YES !

Our brave soldiers Wizfarm and Goblynn moved their defence line further to approach the enemy ! The second line merged with our strong warriors from our first defence line !

Together our community holds

One defence line of 44.5 BTC at now 31k satoshi !

This line is supported with food, weapons and prayers from the second defence line at 25k satoshi of 8.6 BTC. Supported by me and our brave priest kvelertak.

We will not surrender. We will fight ! For glory and for our home !

Black coin ! Black coin ! Roaar

We, as a IRC community, rallied 51 BTC Soldiers in just a few minutes ! Thats incredibly!

And we march on...

This is a pure community defence line !
As Blackcoin's price increases they need to move that defence line up. It's at 32.5K they should move it up to 32K.

While the attackers shrink back, we had a crazy berserker break out of our lines ! mrdennis86, while being drunk(and naked..), had enough of our discipline. He crashed through Wizfarm and Goblynn defence line and now stands alone in the first line ! Guarding the 31676 satoshi line with his 1,45 BTC.

At the same time, to support our crazy one, Wizfarm and Goblynn moved their defence line to 31560 AND 31559! Holding strong with 28 BTC!

Nonetheless, we are still sending our prayers from the 25000 satoshi line. We lost a bit of support, only 5,15 BTC left guarding. The others are rushing to the front !

Slowly.. WE are moving the market !

Wexlike whats the IRC channel where this was organized on?

#blackcoinpool freenode

We have our first wounded soldier ! Wizfarm, while helping mrdennis86, got an axe in his shoulder. He is moving back to the support camp at 25000 satosh while carrying mrdennis86 on his other shoulder, our priest kvelertak waits already with some fresh ale and a medi kit.

We have won our first battle but lost the second one. The war has just begun !

and a big salute to our mastermind rat4!

At the same time, far away, Vect is moving his support to the battlefield. He is a bit late because of the slow transportation speed of his Bitcoin Weapons....  Roll Eyes
KNC Titan Group Buy

Regards
Kevin K

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
Activity: 840
Merit: 516
KNC Titan Group Buy

Glad to be in.

I'm definitely interested but can someone explain this to me in simpler terms (aka non miner non technical) to make sure I understand? Smiley

1 share will be around 3Mh/s, or at the moment,  ~$8-$10 per day. The amount it makes will of course drop as more people are mining with asics and the difficulty rises.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
I wonder why rat4 develop upgrade for CINNI coin.

I feel a little betrayed

He literally helped them out with 2 lines of code. Nothing special. It's what good devs do. rat4 also found the vunerablity in low hashrate PoW/Pos hybrids. He'll probably find more in the future and keeps helping other coins with their software. I'm proud of our dev that he is willing to help other coins out to make sure YOUR investment in these coins is safe.
Activity: 546
Merit: 500

First defence line at 31k satoshi (3,1 BTC!). Brave warriors and strong supporters holding the line !

Second defence line at 30,5k satoshi (24.3 BTC!!) Two of our bravest soldiers: wizfarm and Goblynn. Salute!

Our third defence line at 25k satoshi (8,1 BTC!). These soldiers support our brave warriors with food, weapons and good thoughts !

YES !

Our brave soldiers Wizfarm and Goblynn moved their defence line further to approach the enemy ! The second line merged with our strong warriors from our first defence line !

This line is supported with food, weapons and prayers from the second defence line at 25k satoshi of 8.6 BTC. Supported by me and our brave priest kvelertak.

We, as a IRC community, rallied 51 BTC Soldiers in just a few minutes ! Thats incredibly!

And we march on...

As Blackcoin's price increases they need to move that defence line up. It's at 32.5K they should move it up to 32K.

While the attackers shrink back, we had a crazy berserker break out of our lines ! mrdennis86, while being drunk(and naked..), had enough of our discipline. He crashed through Wizfarm and Goblynn defence line and now stands alone in the first line ! Guarding the 31676 satoshi line with his 1,45 BTC.

At the same time, to support our crazy one, Wizfarm and Goblynn moved their defence line to 31560 AND 31559! Holding strong with 28 BTC!

Nonetheless, we are still sending our prayers from the 25000 satoshi line. We lost a bit of support, only 5,15 BTC left guarding. The others are rushing to the front !

Wexlike whats the IRC channel where this was organized on?
legendary
Activity: 1473
Merit: 1086

YES !

And we march on...

Activity: 294
Merit: 250
★Trash&Burn [TBC/TXB]★
KNC Titan Group Buy

Glad to be in.

I'm definitely interested but can someone explain this to me in simpler terms (aka non miner non technical) to make sure I understand? Smiley
KNC Titan Group Buy

Regards
Kevin K

Activity: 700
KNC Titan Group Buy

Regards
Kevin K
KNC Titan Group Buy

Regards
Kevin K
Activity: 574
Activity: 700
Third in volume again. Cheesy
http://coinmarketcap.com/
psst. didn't you know we are dead? no one buying BC, people are only selling  Grin
Jump to: