Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 565. (Read 2509934 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 529
I've seen coins die and it didn't look like this.
Atm people are gettin panic because the price isn't moving up. You're all spoiled in BC-market, with price only going up.
HOLD. Don't sell.
Activity: 564
Merit: 500
We've been here before! Just look at the dates. The first graph is from the end of March and the second one represents the last 7 days. Both graphs start after a heavy dumping period. Can you see the similarities? Like in the last week, at the end of March this place was creeping with trolls! Price will stabilize eventually and we will keep our upward trajectory.
Keep hope alive, remove coins from exchanges and let them stake in your wallet.
Limited supply forces the prices to increase!

OMG that is scary similar!!
Activity: 294
Merit: 100

The BlackCoin community is filled with some of the most creative people in crypto, and now we you will be rewarded for your creativity!!!

Starting today we invite you to create a 30+ second video about BlackCoin. It can by anything you like, you decide!!! All entries must be entered by Friday May 2nd to qualify. On May 3rd we will post the list of all entries and allow the community to vote. On Monday May 5th the winners will be announced!!!

First prize: 1000BC and a Limited Edition BC Card.
Second Prize: 500BC and a First Edition BC Card.
Third Prize: 250BC and a First Edition BC Card.

Please PM me the link to your video so you can be entered. Cutoff time to submit your video is May 2nd 11:59PM EST (NYC Time)!!!

Love the idea, but 2 weeks would be nice. Though we do have to make sure that things are rolling out regularly to keep spirits up.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Activity: 126
Sorry but i have to repost this one -_-

I think this is better applied here and stop posting FUD on Whitecoin thread!
Activity: 718
Guys at what price do you think BC will stabilize?

somewhere between xxxxx sat and xxxxx sat .

on one can tell you this  Wink

I was about to say the same thing!! .. at least xxxxxx sat

somewhere between xxxxx sat and xxxxx sat .

no one can tell you this  Wink
Activity: 182
Enough of this dump. Please!
Activity: 546
Activity: 248

The BlackCoin community is filled with some of the most creative people in crypto, and now we you will be rewarded for your creativity!!!

Starting today we invite you to create a 30+ second video about BlackCoin. It can by anything you like, you decide!!! All entries must be entered by Friday May 2nd to qualify. On May 3rd we will post the list of all entries and allow the community to vote. On Monday May 5th the winners will be announced!!!

Please PM me the link to your video so you can be entered. Cutoff time to submit your video is May 2nd 11:59PM EST (NYC Time)!!!

Nice project, thanks! But isn't one week a bit short? I am not a video designer, so I cannot tell how much effort this is, but maybe a two week period would encourage more people to participate.
legendary
Activity: 952
Merit: 1000
Yeah! I hate ShroomsKit!
PLEASE PUMP THIS COIN

It seems they are doing just the opposite.

Sry, bro.  Cry
Well seems we really going rock bottom today  Undecided
Activity: 406
PLEASE PUMP THIS COIN
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
费功夫功夫
Activity: 182
Activity: 168

Activity: 116
Merit: 10
We've been here before! Just look at the dates. The first graph is from the end of March and the second one represents the last 7 days. Both graphs start after a heavy dumping period. Can you see the similarities? Like in the last week, at the end of March this place was creeping with trolls! Price will stabilize eventually and we will keep our upward trajectory.
Keep hope alive, remove coins from exchanges and let them stake in your wallet.
Limited supply forces the prices to increase!

Activity: 8
Merit: 0
I can see how the mining pools make sense for the investors and early adopters to artificially prop up the price and demand of the coin. But don't they negate the supposed environmentally friendly claims of the coin that come with using PoS instead of PoW?

The devs are still encouraging mining and a bunch of excessive electricity use on this project through the mining pools.
Activity: 140
I just wanted to inform everyone that rat4 again helped out another crypto project: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.6372524

We can really be proud to have such an amazing developer. You cannot express this value in satoshi.

this is really great to see!

What is great to see? another shit clone coin?

Please...
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
103 days, 21 hours and 10 minutes.
Got lucky while I slept and loaded all my orders @ 32-33 and sold most @36-37 when I woke up.   
Jump to: