Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 562. (Read 2509934 times)

Activity: 248
Merit: 250
Where are people temp mining, now the pool is offline?

e.g. here: http://cryptoalts.com/
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Where are people temp mining, now the pool is offline?
Activity: 840
Merit: 516
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
That instamined crap darkcoin is pushing 0.0022, what the hell is wrong with people today.
Activity: 546
BLACKCOIN COMMUNITY DEFENCE LINES:

First defence line at 31k satoshi (3,1 BTC!). Brave warriors and strong supporters holding the line !

Second defence line at 30,5k satoshi (24.3 BTC!!) Two of our bravest soldiers: wizfarm and Goblynn. Salute!

Our third defence line at 25k satoshi (8,1 BTC!). These soldiers support our brave warriors with food, weapons and good thoughts !

Grab your weapons and support us ! It is time to step up and fight !

Black Coin ! Black Coin ! Roaar

Was it wizfarm and Goblynn who put up that 24 BTC buy order?

YES !

Our brave soldiers Wizfarm and Goblynn moved their defence line further to approach the enemy ! The second line merged with our strong warriors from our first defence line !

Together our community holds

One defence line of 44.5 BTC at now 31k satoshi !

This line is supported with food, weapons and prayers from the second defence line at 25k satoshi of 8.6 BTC. Supported by me and our brave priest kvelertak.

We will not surrender. We will fight ! For glory and for our home !

Black coin ! Black coin ! Roaar

We, as a IRC community, rallied 51 BTC Soldiers in just a few minutes ! Thats incredibly!

And we march on...

This is a pure community defence line !
As Blackcoin's price increases they need to move that defence line up. It's at 32.5K they should move it up to 32K.
legendary
Activity: 1473
Merit: 1086

First defence line at 31k satoshi (3,1 BTC!). Brave warriors and strong supporters holding the line !

Second defence line at 30,5k satoshi (24.3 BTC!!) Two of our bravest soldiers: wizfarm and Goblynn. Salute!

Our third defence line at 25k satoshi (8,1 BTC!). These soldiers support our brave warriors with food, weapons and good thoughts !

YES !

Our brave soldiers Wizfarm and Goblynn moved their defence line further to approach the enemy ! The second line merged with our strong warriors from our first defence line !

Together our community holds

One defence line of 44.5 BTC at now 31k satoshi !

This line is supported with food, weapons and prayers from the second defence line at 25k satoshi of 8.6 BTC. Supported by me and our brave priest kvelertak.

We will not surrender. We will fight ! For glory and for our home !

Black coin ! Black coin ! Roaar

We, as a IRC community, rallied 51 BTC Soldiers in just a few minutes ! Thats incredibly!

And we march on...

This is a pure community defence line !
Activity: 700
I wonder why rat4 develop upgrade for CINNI coin.

I feel a little betrayed

So rat4 probably has more than enough time to do other shit....even for a competitor. What a crap.

This whole shit stinks, offloading BC and load up CINNI for a ride.

Lol, It is a free world, and unless you are his friend or family I dont think you have any say in what he is or isn't allowed to do.

The whole team just need to STFU with "we are so busy with this and that crap." Just only when a whale comes up to play a bit with us and the price goes up, we get the same shit "See what we are doing, all efforts pay off blablabla".

Unbelievable how many people are with their elbow fistdeep in the teams arses, lol.

The momentum is lost and gone, good luck with getting it back.
It's probably just not everybody is an asshole like you are.
People like you are the reason why developers quit Open Source. Greedy, ungrateful miserable sods.
I've almost lost my interest in helping/developing OOS in my spare time myself because of people like you. Nothing to do with coin by the way, there are enough assholes regardless what you do.
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
KNC Titan Group Buy

Some shares have been bought today for the KNC Titan Group Buy, ONLY 34 shares available.

Go grab your part of KNC's Awesome ASIC Scrypt miner NOW!

Full information can be found HERE!

Glad to be in.
Activity: 154

I feel a little betrayed

So rat4 probably has more than enough time to do other shit....even for a competitor. What a crap.

Lol, It is a free world, and unless you are his friend or family I dont think you have any say in what he is or isn't allowed to do.

The whole team just need to STFU with "we are so busy with this and that crap." Just only when a whale comes up to play a bit with us and the price goes up, we get the same shit "See what we are doing, all efforts pay off blablabla".

Unbelievable how many people are with their elbow fistdeep in the teams arses, lol.

The momentum is lost and gone, good luck with getting it back.
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
If you believe in Blackcoin - stop fuzzing about when to buy/sell, whether or not it's whale-season etc. Buy, hold, and contribute with something meaningful instead of panicking everytime the value moves a couple of satoshis.

If you're in for a quick buck, why not just jump on any new clone / shitcoin and hope for the best (gamble).

• Buy bc
  • Hold
  • Contribute with ideas / spread the word of BC-awesomeness
  • Have a beer
  • Profit (Buy a plane)

I feel a little betrayed

He helped Mint also, so make sure to buy Mint too.

I'm not buying that crap because rat4 is involved. Only to make the ride to (hopefully) increase BTC holdings. Mint sucks too, you know that as well.
Activity: 700

I feel a little betrayed

goodbye, and please don't come (or even look) back.
really wondering what people do not understand about OpenSource. You PROBABLY had a right to complain if you paid the dev for what he did, and even that would need a contract that forbids him to be involved in anything else...
people...

If his intention was to make a competitor stronger or devalue "his" coin, he would probably work for the other guys "undercover", ever thought about that?
Activity: 196

I feel a little betrayed

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

I feel a little betrayed

He helped Mint also, so make sure to buy Mint too.
Activity: 504
Merit: 253
we really need a pump this weekend.

if IconicExpert says it, why do you all says no ? He maybe had good reasons to do so !

Now, the coin is dying !
Can you please stop posting?
Goddamn ADHD kid.

I feel a little betrayed

Activity: 546

legendary
Activity: 1473
Merit: 1086

Our third defence line at 25k satoshi (8,1 BTC!). These soldiers support our brave warriors with food, weapons and good thoughts ! (me and three other people out of our great irc community stand in line!)

Activity: 829
Merit: 1000
why can't this coin reach 200k like Auroracoin (did it some days ago) or darkcoin ??

Because community don't want pump manipulation while it seems that noone is against dump manipulations.
It's pretty strange considering current price level is reached through pumps and consolidations on higher price levels.
Anyone who claim this is not p&d coin is wrong. All coins including BTC are p&d coins.
So think again, use your brain and you'll find that BC need good pump.
Slow and steady is not for crypto world guys, who don't understand that shouldn't be here.
Activity: 140

I feel a little betrayed
Jump to: