Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 566. (Read 2509934 times)

legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001
Also be careful of hype because me and most other investors will not tell you our total game plan, other than when feeling bullish we are trying to increase our holdings while also taking enough profit to keep whistling through dips
Activity: 133
Merit: 100
The coin is down because the pool is down...  It's that simple, look at the past, each time the pool went down the coin went down quite a bit and once it came back up it went back up.  It's time to buy.
legendary
Activity: 1582
Just gonna let you in on one of the reasons the price is going down.
I know I'm all duf but this may help a few of you
BTC may have a little drop this weekend and BE still hasn't proved it's 30k floor I and many others have sold some holdings transferred to fiat to hopefully buy back lower after this weekend.
I'd like to see bit coins ddrop and finally capitulate then use those bit coins to buy more black coins back
You can confirm this if you look at the top 100
Most of them have dropped their holdings by 10-20%

Don't get me wrong though by June  we are gonna see a huge rally
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002
If you can get x11 on your pool I will definitely join in.

CryptoAlts is currently on closed testing for X11 mining support!
Expect open beta testing this weekend!

I live the SW USA so I know how much the heat is starting to suck for scrypt. So expect X11 soon. Smiley

Count me in +1 Cheesy
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
rat4  is good man!! Grin
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
THAT IS NOT EVEN HIS FINAL FORM!
Activity: 714
Merit: 529
I just wanted to inform everyone that rat4 again helped out another crypto project: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.6372524

We can really be proud to have such an amazing developer. You cannot express this value in satoshi.

+1 rat4 he is amazed me again Cheesy

lol to all POS haters - so far we have most talented POS dev on board ^^
Rat4 is awesome and amazing BUT everyone in the community has to help him. I have no coding skills and no designing skills but I can come up with great ideas if I have someone to brainstorm with.
I've done it with Jilixi (he who made the awesome store, Blackcoinstore.com) and MysticDoge (another awesome dude). We kept a dead coin alive for over a month by ourselves, we actually got the price up 300% without pumping it!

I would love to co-operate with them again!
I feel like if I was a community leader/manager for BC I wouldn't have the same responsibility (33% of the coin) on my hands because there would be 1000 other people helping me out!
legendary
Activity: 1260
If you can get x11 on your pool I will definitely join in.

CryptoAlts is currently on closed testing for X11 mining support!
Expect open beta testing this weekend!

I live the SW USA so I know how much the heat is starting to suck for scrypt. So expect X11 soon. Smiley
Activity: 210
guys, what are you complaining about?

we just had a fantastic 10x run and are in the plateau+correction phase now, preparing for the next run. Most Alts are down due to low BTC inflow.

Just relax, go and play golf for a few days.

+1 Its always the same

+1

Maybe we need to start a BC specualation day traders thread, then all the people that have zero faith in BC and just here for the 20 min confirmation coin BTC, that's only worth something cause it was first, can go talk about how to make more BTC with BC. Leave this thread for community, investing, and how we can move this coin forward. So tired hearing about prices, spam trolls, and why prices are not up, when they are incredibly high for a coin about 2 months old.

I think people need to let that sink it, ITS ONLY 2 MONTHS OLD AND HAS ACCOMPLISHED SO MUCH SO FAR.  Now, if your in this for short term BC to BTC gains trading, i seriously think we need a new thread.

Am I the only one tired of thumbing through pointless threads of talk about prices and trolls? We miss all the good stuff happening cause of the garbage posts.
Activity: 196
KNC Titan Group Buy

Some shares have been bought today for the KNC Titan Group Buy, ONLY 34 shares available.

Go grab your part of KNC's Awesome ASIC Scrypt miner NOW!

Full information can be found HERE!

Activity: 126
we must got together and put value back to the moon roof, we have to do now

Working together is good... I think it's better to make a big buywall
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
I just wanted to inform everyone that rat4 again helped out another crypto project: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.6372524

We can really be proud to have such an amazing developer. You cannot express this value in satoshi.

this is really great to see!
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002

+1 rat4 he is amazed me again Cheesy

lol to all POS haters - so far we have most talented POS dev on board ^^
Activity: 83
Merit: 10
Activity: 248

Activity: 1009
Merit: 261
Guys, please just stop for a moment. Something huge seems to happen right now in crypto.

Please check the following link (disclaimer: I DO NOT promote any other coin, especially one with IPO and I will never do it in another coin thread)
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-ipo-of-maidsafe-entering-the-future-of-the-decentralized-internet-579797

There are signs there that MtGox stolen BTCs are on the move ... If this is the case, I can not even imagine how crypto will be tomorrow. But, I hope that there is potential for BC (and other clean coins of course) to benefit from it.

Do what draco71 suggests. Quit your bitchy toing and froing just for a second and head over that thread.

Skip to the end and then head back a couple of pages where user templar77 starts proposing some verrry spicey stuff.

Is it real ? Who knows, but it's weird and wonderful and will make your afternoon

http://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/news/breaking-mt-gox-maidsafe-gox-coins-flowing-maidsafe-ipo/2014/04/24
Activity: 475
Merit: 500
Because Blackcoin has turned into a massive ponzi scheme where now the noob army has arrived each believing they were smart enough pick 'the next bitcoin' are gonna get burned and loose their investments, and I don't like that watching that and not saying anything?
In  other words: Little Jeff got greedy, jumped in during the unnatural pump with all his 10 Bucks of savings and is now a bitter little Jeff, trolling the BlackCoin thread instead of finally accepting that ONLY HE HIMSELF has been responsible for buying then-overpriced BC and got burned.
Move on, one day you'll be 16 and everything will get better.

If you read my posts you can see I ordered some BC (less than 0.1% of portfolio lol) at 30k when it was 50k and shared that with everyone here. i got those orders within 6 hours.  Yesterday I sold at 40k, so I am out of BC with 30% profit and no headache like a lot of here -

Looking at your posts, you said few days ago you bought when it was 46k - so actually you that bought overpriced and now getting burned?  If you had followed my advice you might have avoided this?  I would advise selling and buying back at 20k if you want.  

Lets check back in a few days?
I bought some more at varying prices.
I could still cash out with more than 300% at this moment, why would i be worried?
Stick your advice where it belongs. The funny predictions you and the others are making do always come with the dumps, and when the price goes down to like 28k for SECONDS you start celebrating... dunno if you are a simpleton or if you get paid for this, however it's painful to read.

"why would i be worried?"

- because you are up 300% on this investment and it is turning south.  Any normal investor would take profit.  300% not enough lol?  And you are being warned by someone who called the prices the last 3 days here that you are calling a simpleton?  Goodluck with your new investment career.

Im 100% shure you dont even get the tech. Point of BC..

So.. Keep jumping on hypes

My take on BC is that it was the first successful attempt at a restricted supply model via introduction of POS stake.

The market loved this (less supply = higher price) - what would it do? - and the price rose very quickly.  

But this was exploited by people saying this meant BC was the next Bitcoin and everyone IRL would start using it...and built up a whole mantra around that based on belief and greed - in know noobs who still think they just have to 'pick the right coin' then wait 12 months and honestly they will be a millionaire. Lot of people (including me) think there will be several coins eventually compete with bitcoin, but they not even thought of yet as they have to get into peoples wallets so they can buy real stuff with them - so we are going to have many flavor of month coins to that point as new tech is experimented with, and yes, pumped and dumped.  So BC you are being sold a story that is unrealistic - you can invest and make some money in it - but if you think its the next bitcoin, its not.

And now a range of stake coins have come out, other color stake coins, continent coins, and coins tweaking the BC supply curve, some of which are providing a lot more profit than BC.  (I made 30% on BC in last few days, 10x that on the new POS coins)

So we are at a stage where BC is being tested - there is undoubtedly a sell off in progress - what remains to be seen is how with the *market* react when the dust settles, with a range of stake coins to stare at - how does BC's real value proposition (not the dot com bubble type commenters mostly here) feel then with price perfmance gone and new flavor of the month coins doing quite nicely?

So no one really knows.  But it is going to be extremely interesting because the bigger picture here is change in the world and how people use money and decentralization of money, not few people trying to get rich all in on any one coin because they saw that happen on TV, same as what happened to investors in the .com boom.

I am not saying this to try to diss this coin, I am trying to give perspective to where this coin can and can't go so people dont create a massive disaster and put other people of alt coins which is what seems to be happening here.

Different perspective is fine, but then you would suggest going Short and why..
There is a Big difference between POS and POW which should be much more discussed here. when Talking about Long Term value people Must understand POS and its effects..

For Example blocktimes in second range simply would Not be possible with POW
The efficency on W per transaction is outstanding compared to POW. If you scale Bitcoin to bigger dimensions efficiency will get worst..

There are just Security Aspects which im still thinking about

And im just here because bc is the First pos coin. (Without POW at the Same Time)

It has also grown insanely fast, Most important is its acceptance.
Just sayin coinkite
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
I want to quote this in case no one noticed while messing with all that FUD & DUF  Grin

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=nl.auspex.blackcoinpool

http://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/store/app/blackcoin-pool/b18673b1-1408-4eb2-bee0-6ec9709c6602

That's the kind of action that really matters for BC value ^^^

Hey man that ugly yellow infantile-looking logo has to go...
Activity: 322
Writing to dispel society's myths.
we must got together and put value back to the moon roof, we have to do now
Jump to: