Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 571. (Read 2509934 times)

legendary
Activity: 1492
Merit: 1021
I buy in the dips and hold. i'm telling you this coin is going places.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
yeah
This is weird.. 80% Of all my coins went from Balance to Stake in my wallet.. It's been like that for a few hours now. Is that normal?
sure.
you cannot spend them as long as they are staking == basically waiting for more confirmations coming in (510 needed).
If you don't have it yet download the latest wallet version, it's looking a bit more intuitive there and not as if your overall balance was lower.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
OFFICIAL POOL NEWS:

The pool will be down for maintenance and a security audit.

As some of you may heard, a big string of pools got hacked via a malware coin "dafuqcoin."

Big pools like scryptominers were completely compromised.

Our pool is 100% unaffected by the trojan, and we did not get hacked. Even if we were to run the coin, our wallet user account does not have root priveleges and the exploit would not be able to execute.

We did notice some suspicious activity on our scrypt stratum server so we have taken the pool down to perform a security audit. This can last anywhere from 12-24 hours, as we have to confirm everything is legit. Wallets/mined coins are unaffected by this. The mined coins are safe and sound and have been liquidated and turned in to BC. We will pay out once our security audit is complete and we can be sure that we are paying to the correct people. The SHA payouts will be slightly delayed because of this, but will go out as normal.

Shortly after the exploit hit and scryptominers was hijacked, some one began to bully coin networks with about 45~ Gigahashes of mining power. We turned off our profit switching formula and pointed the pool at some of the coins in trouble to provide some relief and security to their networks (as well as push along some blocks that were stuck.)

News is still coming in, it's hard to confirm what is legitimate and what is signal noise. We are taking all possible precautions. We apologize for the inconvenience and will update as soon as we have more news.
Activity: 59
Merit: 0
This is weird.. 80% Of all my coins went from Balance to Stake in my wallet.. It's been like that for a few hours now. Is that normal?
Activity: 700
Trying to spread awareness about BC any way i can : Blackcoin to Support DOGECON SF - First Ever Dogecoin Conference http://[Suspicious link removed]/w6WK8

Share, RT, whatever..

first rule of business : protect your investment. Every holder should do PR work propaganda, we need to spread awareness about Blackcoin.
legendary
Activity: 2412
Merit: 1044
Its not my price, i simply offered what i can do, if it is possible to make it cheaper lets do it!

Well if everybody's interested we could probably get it organized it would be like 250 BC for 15,000 FB Likes through this one:
http://www.fiverr.com/probaldip/do-ready-made-premium-html-template

(Please note this is not me or related to me, just a quick search on fiverr)

Heres another for 4000 for $5 just doesn't have the option for more:
http://www.fiverr.com/idae88/pixel-perfect-psd-to-html

Heres one for twitter that can add 25K followers for $25
http://www.fiverr.com/melbaannarummo/sharpen-your-memory-enhance-your-brain

I have no idea how long they would stay for though but could appear to give the page a boost!

This is a terrible idea. You get fake likes which don't look at or engage with anything posted. Facebook sees that most of the followers aren't engaged and it shows the posts to less and less people (including the real followers). By buying fake likes, you are paying to destroy the usefulness of the page. (In exchange, you get to point at a big number on the screen.)

If the twitter followers are real then its not a bad idea. If they can target market miners then its a good idea.

Yes, real targeted twitter followers who follow because they are interested are valuable. That's not what happens when you spend money at these places that sell followers. It's just clickfarms with people paid to follow. Same for facebook. Having fake twitter followers, at least, doesn't have any negative effect, just a waste of money (as far as I know). Having fake facebook likes actively hurts the facebook page.

Yeah but i have lots of friends in marketing and actually lots of followers and likes and such can give a person perceived value. It works. Fake or not, it can draw more people because just like sheep, people move in flocks.
An Easy way of supporting BlackCoin:

Check out their product, the webwallet is really good. Be prepared for when Coinkite adds us Smiley

Also, check out the Merchants -> Revenue Sharing section. You can make a passive income by referring shops!

Upfront Hardware Commission
5% of terminal price.
Terminal Revenue
10% of all revenue generated by terminals which you sold.
Membership Fee
10% of each new user's first invoice (monthly/annual plans)
plus 5% each month/year for as long as they are members

+ You'll get another 500 BC for any shop you refer (100$ value right now) from the Accept BlackCoin Bounties!
Activity: 1274
Merit: 556
While you're here, Soepkip, any words on the profitability from the pool guys?
Activity: 215
Merit: 102
dont let it go below 30000/ if it does people will panic and sell

And? BTC fell from 30 $ to 1$ in its early days. did it collapse? better yay for cheap coins!!  
Activity: 1274
Merit: 556
Guys any words on why the pool hasn't paid out today yet?

I got my payments normally.Im wondering why pool payout are so bad?Its been like this for atleast 3days.Is there a problem with pool?I know there was some forking problems few days ago.

I bet that sounds really honest of you to post that here.

Sorry,i thought i got payed today,but havent. Reason for that I know now and its ok.Yesterday i got 0.004btc/mh.I was wondering if its bad for everybody or is there some problems in my miner.Reject% is ok.I wasnt bashing your pool if thats what read.
Yeah I raised it with Soepkip yesterday as well. They are looking into it. And they've taken the pool down for maintenance now anyway. Just a question of being patient and mine on your failover pools until they got it all sorted again! Smiley

I got my payments normally.Im wondering why pool payout are so bad?Its been like this for atleast 3days.Is there a problem with pool?I know there was some forking problems few days ago.

Sorry,i thought i got payed today,but havent. Reason for that I know now and its ok.Yesterday i got 0.004btc/mh.I was wondering if its bad for everybody or is there some problems in my miner.Reject% is ok.I wasnt bashing your pool if thats what read.

Yeah, payouts are going to happen, we want to do a security audit first to make sure everything is a-ok.
Activity: 120
Merit: 100

Activity: 237
Merit: 100
Its not my price, i simply offered what i can do, if it is possible to make it cheaper lets do it!

Well if everybody's interested we could probably get it organized it would be like 250 BC for 15,000 FB Likes through this one:
http://www.fiverr.com/probaldip/do-ready-made-premium-html-template

(Please note this is not me or related to me, just a quick search on fiverr)

Heres another for 4000 for $5 just doesn't have the option for more:
http://www.fiverr.com/idae88/pixel-perfect-psd-to-html

Heres one for twitter that can add 25K followers for $25
http://www.fiverr.com/melbaannarummo/sharpen-your-memory-enhance-your-brain

I have no idea how long they would stay for though but could appear to give the page a boost!

This is a terrible idea. You get fake likes which don't look at or engage with anything posted. Facebook sees that most of the followers aren't engaged and it shows the posts to less and less people (including the real followers). By buying fake likes, you are paying to destroy the usefulness of the page. (In exchange, you get to point at a big number on the screen.)

If the twitter followers are real then its not a bad idea. If they can target market miners then its a good idea.

Yes, real targeted twitter followers who follow because they are interested are valuable. That's not what happens when you spend money at these places that sell followers. It's just clickfarms with people paid to follow. Same for facebook. Having fake twitter followers, at least, doesn't have any negative effect, just a waste of money (as far as I know). Having fake facebook likes actively hurts the facebook page.

legendary
Activity: 952
Merit: 1000
Yeah! I hate ShroomsKit!

+1
guys, report to moderators pls

LOL and what is my fault? I insult nobody and I've been respectful.

Is it forbidden to state here that the BC multipool is down? or maybe the bad thing is to say that the price is falling free?

Please clarify it to me.

Activity: 882
Merit: 517
cloverdex.io
IconicExpert where are you when we need you??

PUMP THIS UP DONT CARE ABOUT WHAT THEY SAY

You should just dump your 300k to stronger hands and be free of it.

Do you know where is iconic? He's buying more blackcoin because BC very cheap and I recommend everyone do the same here. Guys this place is really depressing, I only see people daytrading on this forum.

Just one more thing, Someone here can tell me what it means that fucking Shilbe Dog smoking a cigar? This forum is becoming worse every day, and I'll buy all your cheap blackcoins, I will not have mercy on anyone!

CoinPredator, you have been around from the beginning. That Shibe, smoking a cigar is us, sponsoring Dogecon SF. We are putting promotion out there.

More information: http://www.dailyblackcoin.com/blackcoin-supports-dogecon-first-coin-ever-support-conference/

Please don't start confused writing in big letters if you don't understand something. I know the market is a little quiet and all, but we have seen that right from the start.
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
When BC go up, I'm happy of course!

When BC price fall, I'm happy too because my miners give me more BC/Day. 2 weeks ago I was getting about 350 BC/days, now about 65.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013
We need a pump, can anybody explain me why a pump is bad? I really don't understand whats the problem... Better with pump, than without

If you want a pump, go to a whorehouse. Not on the BC market.
legendary
Activity: 1318
Merit: 1040

No. You are advertising other coins in the BlackCoin thread. Please don't.
+1
guys, report to moderators pls

No. You are advertising other coins in the BlackCoin thread. Please don't.
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
I'm in BC long term. im just saying dont let it go below 300000
Jump to: