Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 575. (Read 2509934 times)

Activity: 829
Merit: 1000
Now that this predictable and painful pump & dump of BC is done, BC is, obviously, free falling.

To all multipool miners, redirect your miners to the next-great multipool  http://hashrate.org It is going live in 2hours!!!!!

More info here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=522872.80;topicseen

Cheers!  Cheesy

You are talking about NXT freefall? How is that important to BC community you trolololo?
Troll, please crawl to your hole.
Activity: 868
i'm just going to hold for a week. not gonna touch it no matter what happens
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
I'm having the feeling that all is getting lost... you never know in this crypto world, one day a coin is good, the next is dead. Look at ArouraCoin for example...

I think we should have the Friday pump, at least we have some action, as an investor I get nervous when I see the volume dropping like this...
dude, i feel sorry for you that you won't benefit from the pump and dump..... NOT
Your posts here suggest that you don't have the slightest idea of what's going on and you are simply here to cash out as much AND as qucik as possible.
If you are that impatient, you should probably exit and search for the next P&D shitcoin that will go 0->100->0 in the matter of time you are used to.

I bought BC when it was a 2000 SAT and I have enough BC to fill up your ass, so shut your mouth.

If you are a blind asshole and believe in something just because yes, keep going.

I do get worried about volume dropping so what? All of you should be worried about it dumbfucks.

BC is just another alt in the eyes of most of the investors, one day is alive the next can be dead, like any other alt.

And I really hope it doesn't happen, but before a coin gets dead there are signs that only the smart ones can see, and one of the signs is a drop in volume followed by a drop in value.

Nice, another friendly person. Welcome to my ignore list. Yet some last words to you:

1. My ass is perfectly fine, thanks. Go and fill someone else.
2. If you have more than 7 days memories (i doubt it), you COULD be able to see some scheme. If you are so worried AND so rich, why don't you just get your ass up and sell or buy a ton? IIRC that's what causes higher volume.
3. It is the same in the eyes of you and the likes of you, and the earlier such people exit, the better.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013
Like with anything if the core team continues innovation and with community support the mean uptrend will continue. Today there is a dip and tomorrow there is a rise and the day after that a dip again and rinse and repeat. That is part trading. A new level will be achieved after Coinkite goes live and due to merchant demand and then volumes would go up again. There will be ups and downs at the new levels again. Long term view is key unless you are a speculator. Strong fundamentals are hard to kill, unless there is active destruction through dev actions or other artificial meddling by "management".
Activity: 829
I'm having the feeling that all is getting lost... you never know in this crypto world, one day a coin is good, the next is dead. Look at ArouraCoin for example...

I think we should have the Friday pump, at least we have some action, as an investor I get nervous when I see the volume dropping like this...

agreed, i to feel that nervous vibe. despite it iam still holding hopeing for better days to come. been a pretty bad run with coins lately and need to catch up on profit to a degree lol.
Since when are you into BC?
This is exactly the same game that has been played when we where hovering around the 9-9.5k mark for days.

I have been with BC since the very start. even with all the up and downs i stays put

I have feeling of slow and steady ... dive, hope I'm wrong.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100

dude, i feel sorry for you that you won't benefit from the pump and dump..... NOT
Your posts here suggest that you don't have the slightest idea of what's going on and you are simply here to cash out as much AND as qucik as possible.
If you are that impatient, you should probably exit and search for the next P&D shitcoin that will go 0->100->0 in the matter of time you are used to.

I bought BC when it was a 2000 SAT and I have enough BC to fill up your ass, so shut your mouth.

If you are a blind asshole and believe in something just because yes, keep going.

I do get worried about volume dropping so what? All of you should be worried about it dumbfucks.

BC is just another alt in the eyes of most of the investors, one day is alive the next can be dead, like any other alt.

And I really hope it doesn't happen, but before a coin gets dead there are signs that only the smart ones can see, and one of the signs is a drop in volume followed by a drop in value.
Activity: 644

It isn't even dropping. It's just a little dip.
legendary
Activity: 882

agreed, i to feel that nervous vibe. despite it iam still holding hopeing for better days to come. been a pretty bad run with coins lately and need to catch up on profit to a degree lol.
This is exactly the same game that has been played when we where hovering around the 9-9.5k mark for days.

I have been with BC since the very start. even with all the up and downs i stays put
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002
AC - straight copy/paste - premine
AC premine??? Do not lie

My bad i just copied one by one sry for that should be just copy/paste
With old school HBN profit rate for masses.

legendary

Activity: 140

legendary
iam still holding for long term, iam just curious whats actually happening with BC. also noticed BTC is also takeing a small dive as well.
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
AC premine??? Do not lie
Activity: 405
Merit: 250
It seems many BTC goes to safecoin IPO rather than to existing alts in the market. About 20K BTC (12.7K for BTC>MSC and 7.3K for BTC) was being sucked out of the market just for safecoin IPO. No wonder there is tight BTC liquidity in the market going to alts. https://blockchain.info/address/1KHfLixa2idRnZXMUfEisBati1vpywaH6E
Activity: 445
Merit: 255
seriously whats happening with BC? Volume is dropping and the price is following.

In long run so far to be honest i don't affraid so much competition:
WC - straight copy/paste - premine
YC -  straight copy/paste - premine
Blue - straight copy/paste - premine
Cinny - solomine/instamine to not be called premine haha (FUD? check Cinny blocks  1-620 diff=0.002 same time eg. BC at block nr 10 had diff 0.7 and...)
anyway that was ONLY one coin who wanted promise more than BC. But many promisses give many coins not allways they will deliver them.
I like BC because it delivers promises^^.

Today many greedy people look want next BC train so in short price will go up or down.
We should focus on adding something to BC.
I can't program but i can donate/backup cool stuff adding to BC. ( i have donated about ~3k BC so far...)
Only new stuff and features brings value of BC up not market manipulations those are illusion of getting high.
Guys don't be fools and think twice about it don't complain on price so much.

Except for AC : no premine and no IPO, and a different approach for interest rate POS (half of the total number of coin will be generated by POS). On the other hand they copied the multipool idea, which was a bright idea form bc.
Of course they don't have the same talented dev as bc neither the same huge supportive community. But they are a little more than just a clone of BC (whereas the wc, comm and cie are just clone, indeed worse than a clone)

Activity: 1009
Merit: 261
If you want to carry out a 'facebook campaign', one very cheap way of doing so ( zero cost ) is to post items to your own timeline that have strong sideways relevance to BC.

For example, this coinkite news : http://newsbtc.com/2014/04/21/coinkite-terminals-now-morphing-mini-bitcoin-atms/

BC is not directly mentioned. However, BC is being adopted by Coinkite, and should be live on the system in June. Get people interested in the surrounding ecosystem. Then, later, when BC starts being mentioned in the same breath as these key players that people have been made aware of, a strong association is created.

Much the same as the article(s) on Coindesk where BC devs were quoted in relation to other matters. BC gains kudos by association. Often, inferance can be just as, if not more, powerful than direct pointing. 
Activity: 196
KNC Titan Group Buy

Some shares have been bought today for the KNC Titan Group Buy, still 83 shares available.

Go grab your part of KNC's Awesome ASIC Scrypt miner NOW!

Full information can be found HERE!

35 Shares Bought, 65 to go. Get in and grab a part of that awesome ASIC Miner. Remember to read the description.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002
Guys now even Cheesy POW coins started their alt multi-pools(FLT) they are inspired by BC rise...
BC made crypto so funny now days.
Jump to: