Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 574. (Read 2509934 times)

legendary
Activity: 952
Merit: 1000
Yeah! I hate ShroomsKit!
OMG WHY IS IT DROPPING BELOW 35K Huh

BC multipool is not working, whereas this killer is going live in few minutes http://hashrate.org

'
GTFO prick. BC dont need no NXT crap here.

You can cry more. Or you can earn money mining in the fully-operative hashrate multipool.

You choose.

Wink
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
Sorry all I made the price fall as I brought some BC last night. Every coin I buy I lose money on. Same thing happened to Gold and Silver too.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
KNC Titan Group Buy

Some shares have been bought today for the KNC Titan Group Buy, still 83 shares available.

Go grab your part of KNC's Awesome ASIC Scrypt miner NOW!

Full information can be found HERE!

Almost half the shares bought, 52 Left. Get in and grab a part of that awesome ASIC Miner. Remember to read the description.

Activity: 249
Merit: 250

1. General lull in alt crypto at the moment
2. Whale activity
3. Pool down
4. People were not happy with BC staying in a safe band and stirred with dangerous artificial meddling speak, spooking investors. Now it has broken out of the safe band to a new level but lower.

But don't worry, it will go back up when the new innovations go online - Coinkite etc. and investor confidence return. Also when the pool is fully functional again or when the whales decide it should go up again. I would still stay with BC over the long term due to its fundamental characteristics and the dev team's effort as well as the community support. This is just temporary.
+1
Blackcoin for the win!
legendary
Activity: 882

BC multipool is not working, whereas this killer is going live in few minutes http://hashrate.org

'
GTFO prick. BC dont need no NXT crap here.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013

1. General lull in alt crypto at the moment
2. Whale activity
3. Pool down
4. People were not happy with BC staying in a safe band and stirred with dangerous artificial meddling speak, spooking investors. Now it has broken out of the safe band to a new level but lower.

But don't worry, it will go back up when the new innovations go online - Coinkite etc. and investor confidence return. Also when the pool is fully functional again or when the whales decide it should go up again. I would still stay with BC over the long term due to its fundamental characteristics and the dev team's effort as well as the community support. This is just temporary.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
POOL IS IN MAINTENANCE

Please, do not cry out. As you might have seen in the crypto world there have been many strange things going on in the past 24 hours. To prevent problems with the BlackCoinPool it is currently in maintenance mode. We'll perform a full security audit and be back soon.

- Wallets are all safe
- Money is all safe
- SHA payouts will happen as usual
- Scrypt payments are delayed due to the audit.

YOU WILL GET PAID - THE POOL WILL BE BACK.

For now: Failover = http://www.cryptoalts.com - Pays in BC too.

legendary
Activity: 952
Yeah! I hate ShroomsKit!

Activity: 406
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
As promised, heres the commercial I said I was going to make. Grin
...let me know what you guys think
Pass this around to investors and miners!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m4k8q-4Xddk&feature=youtu.be

I like it, but some digital voice would be nice.  Smiley

Your screen with BC details goes too quickly to read it all. Not 100% sure I want this to be marketed as the coin that eats others... :/

Whitecoin will also be PoS soon. They will also be eating coins.

Hashrate.org is relaunching tomorrow after 3 days of upgrades. They will be very hungry for coins if they can keep the 0.009btc/mh/day up  Grin And they have 10% on top of that too as an introductory bonus, not bad if they can pull it off.

Webbson hasn't got back to me so it will be harder to compare how it does against the other pools.

Regarding the blackcoin card, am I right in thinking that this is an encrypted usb wallet and separate to the coinkite system? Is there info on the coinkite progress somewhere?

Thanks guys/gals

Thanks to Noerc for Pm'ing me and helping me understand a bit more about the return involved staking. Still not quite there yet though  Wink From the code, it appears the person who creates the block (the staker) gets the fees in that block. The decision who gets the block is based on a funciton of your stake and the CoinAge. I am still not clear how the headline 1% inflation is filtered into this yet (I mean from a technical point of view).

Can someone confirm that the blackcoin card isn't related to Coinkite? I am almost sure it isn't as someone said Coinkite doesn't launch BC until the 1st June yet BC cards are being shipped now. They are usb wallets, correct? The chip on the bc cards is just for the look (I remember the debate on this, whether to have it or not)

The card is not from Coinkite it is just a cool looking wallet

I did buy one, I think it is a fun way to promote blackcoin.

Thanks for confirming Grin

I will post a clearer understanding of the staking return when I understand it myself Grin
Activity: 183

Your screen with BC details goes too quickly to read it all. Not 100% sure I want this to be marketed as the coin that eats others... :/

Hashrate.org is relaunching tomorrow after 3 days of upgrades. They will be very hungry for coins if they can keep the 0.009btc/mh/day up  Grin And they have 10% on top of that too as an introductory bonus, not bad if they can pull it off.

Webbson hasn't got back to me so it will be harder to compare how it does against the other pools.

Regarding the blackcoin card, am I right in thinking that this is an encrypted usb wallet and separate to the coinkite system? Is there info on the coinkite progress somewhere?

Thanks guys/gals

Thanks to Noerc for Pm'ing me and helping me understand a bit more about the return involved staking. Still not quite there yet though  Wink From the code, it appears the person who creates the block (the staker) gets the fees in that block. The decision who gets the block is based on a funciton of your stake and the CoinAge. I am still not clear how the headline 1% inflation is filtered into this yet (I mean from a technical point of view).

Can someone confirm that the blackcoin card isn't related to Coinkite? I am almost sure it isn't as someone said Coinkite doesn't launch BC until the 1st June yet BC cards are being shipped now. They are usb wallets, correct? The chip on the bc cards is just for the look (I remember the debate on this, whether to have it or not)

The card is not from Coinkite it is just a cool looking wallet

I did buy one, I think it is a fun way to promote blackcoin.

Thanks guys/gals

Thanks to Noerc for Pm'ing me and helping me understand a bit more about the return involved staking. Still not quite there yet though  Wink From the code, it appears the person who creates the block (the staker) gets the fees in that block. The decision who gets the block is based on a funciton of your stake and the CoinAge. I am still not clear how the headline 1% inflation is filtered into this yet (I mean from a technical point of view).

legendary
Activity: 1274
guys, what are you complaining about?

we just had a fantastic 10x run and are in the plateau+correction phase now, preparing for the next run. Most Alts are down due to low BTC inflow.

Just relax, go and play golf for a few days.

+1 Its always the same

Activity: 215
Merit: 102
guys, what are you complaining about?

we just had a fantastic 10x run and are in the plateau+correction phase now, preparing for the next run. Most Alts are down due to low BTC inflow.

Just relax, go and play golf for a few days.
... on that note any editors who want to tweak this a bit i can send the premiere pro files and project file and you can have at it. I can even throw down on some stock footage if people know what they want. The sound file is in audacity... I think I saved the audacity file with the layers (fingers crossed). Anyways... my software wont write itself. Back to work Zimbeck!

Thanks for going to the trouble.
As an idea it could be debated as to whether an advert would need or want to be that aggressive in its suggestive nature, or in fact as a promotional video it might be completely right. In some regards perhaps its a question as to whether its a hard line promotional video being made or an infomercial.  

I wouldn't have minded a play with it, but I'm playing with other ideas. Which I'd like to see get finished then *ignored/*slammed (I guess)

I think people could be a little more considerate about how they are criticising people's efforts as it will also put people off.

Otherwise we will have to club together again and just buy some usb sitcks put a wallet with 10bc on it and have them given away at the oscars, or other events. More likely technology conferences in goody bags. But that all costs us. On top of the Doge SF conference that we are sponsoring, which is a brilliant idea.

Btw, there was a group buy for an asic miner. I don't know if you guys know, you should try the irc. Africanos I think was doing that..

Dont worry mate I have something that can make BC pass Bitcoin. My first version of the program is for Bitcoin but the second will be for Black. I will need c++ devs... totally willing to pay unless rat4 wants it. Its going to make Bitcoin world changing too. So excited about my secret project. i only talk about it on this forum. Im about 1-2 weeks away from finishing. Of course there is also compiling *ugh*... the unofficial release so people can review the code and have fun with it and other things.

Well I hope it works out. And I look forward to seeing it done. I guess at least the guys here are warming you up for the reality of any criticism you may also receive.

Hahaha on the hacked up draft of a commercial YES. On my software... you guys are gonna flip. Every coin is gonna flip. IT will allow for instant cross platform decentralized exchange of cash coins etc. Trusting of untrustworthy parties, unhackable accounts, ability for chinese to fund with cash, paypal without chargebacks. I am not going into much detail because I want to make it a surprise. But yeah its the thing crypto is waiting for basically.

I am aware of two projects enabling atomic cross chain transactions, one is being tested for release today (proof of concept was in march) and two for trustless escrows.  I am keen to see what you have come up with  Grin Do you have a provisional date for beta launch?

Bump.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013
Guys any words on why the pool hasn't paid out today yet?

It is down for a security audit. There was a lot of hacking activity over the whole crypto community and as a precaution the BC pool has been taken offline to do an audit for at least 12 hours on the Scrypt side.
Activity: 196

Maintenance mode, probably another awesome feature comming Smiley
Activity: 611
Anglo Saxon Crypto Enthusiast
Just a friendly reminder for multipool fans, hashco.ws is now paying out in Quark!
Activity: 1274
Merit: 556
Activity: 1778
Merit: 520
i'm just going to hold for a week. not gonna touch it no matter what happens
meto but  longer
Jump to: