Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 635. (Read 2509934 times)

legendary
Activity: 2412
Merit: 1044
Mine and hold.

PLEASE READ MINERS:
At the current hash rates the mining pool generates 35-60 BTC a day. At the current price that buys roughly 200,000 coins a DAY.
So with a LIMITED SUPPLY of 74 Million coins at the current price the pool will BUY THE ENTIRE MARKET in one year. (consider the higher the price the more miners too)
I want everyone to read this so that it really sinks in.
Dumpers or not, if the miners HOLD they will push this coin much higher than it was last week. Even in 3 months, they will have bought 25% of the entire supply. By that time im very certain that the price will give way to the pressure. Blackcoin will surpass doge and litecoin. There are so many scrypt coins for us to crush its amazing. Keep strong hands boys. This is a holders coin.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
I placed my buys down the in low 30s
Activity: 126
Very interesting moment  Grin
Activity: 238
Hang tight you guys.  There might be a lot of panic sells on the way. 
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
BC is the most wonderful coin I have see
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
i got dogged. sold at 42000 then saw it was going back up and got in at 44000

I feel bad for those that got out sub 40K lol
Activity: 20
Gah coinbase hurry up with my BTC so I don't miss buying on the dump. HURRY UP!
looks like some one is coordinating a fake dump to gather more cheap BC before moolah/special announcement

HODL

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
i got dogged. sold at 42000 then saw it was going back up and got in at 44000
Nice trap they set up.
Activity: 840
Merit: 516
Looks like someone was trying to bring down the market, but just ended up having someone snap up their 60 btc sell wall @ around 37k

looks like some one is coordinating a fake dump to gather more cheap BC before moolah/special announcement

HODL

Yep, and I think they failed pretty badly.

Ouch.

Sucks to be them.
Activity: 145
Looks like someone was trying to bring down the market, but just ended up having someone snap up their 60 btc sell wall @ around 37k

HODL

Yep, and I think they failed pretty badly.
Activity: 61
Merit: 10

HODL
Activity: 840
Merit: 516
Hahha silly weak hands selling of cheap BC just before SoepKips special announcement lol.

thanks anyway

Soepkip ‏@SoepkipCrypto  20 min
Some cool news coming out within the upcoming 24 hours. #blackcoin

So, we're going on ALL the moolah services AND something else is happening tomorrow too? It's like Christmas.
Activity: 322
Writing to dispel society's myths.
Activity: 12
Lol a lot of replies Smiley
Hahha silly weak hands selling of cheap BC just before SoepKips special announcement lol.

thanks anyway

Soepkip ‏@SoepkipCrypto  20 min
Some cool news coming out within the upcoming 24 hours. #blackcoin
Activity: 182
good.. i sacrifice my other altcoins to buy BC.. pls go down more Cheesy
Activity: 146
Why do I have to run the Blackcoin.exe every time to open the client? Why doesn't it install on my computer?

Not all programs need to be installed.
why bc go down?

It's part of trading. Just hold. It will increase in value over time. Look at the MintPal max chart.
Jump to: