Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 636. (Read 2509934 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Writing to dispel society's myths.
why bc go down?
Activity: 840
Merit: 516
Hey guys, I know this question was asked a million times, but how do I unlock my wallet for minting? It is not encrypted, so I don't have a passcode. Am I missing something? This is my first time holding a coin long enough to actually want to start minting.  Thanks you in advance for the help  Cheesy Grin

I think you can just leave the wallet open in that case. Your coins will build up weight as time goes on and they'll mint eventually (depending on how many you have).
Activity: 56
Merit: 10
Hey guys, I know this question was asked a million times, but how do I unlock my wallet for minting? It is not encrypted, so I don't have a passcode. Am I missing something? This is my first time holding a coin long enough to actually want to start minting.  Thanks you in advance for the help  Cheesy Grin
when bc go bak up?
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
I am mining this  Grin
Seems like a decent coin. Looking to sell some soon!!! Grin

Mine and hold! Cool

A drop to ~45K would mean the miners would get about ~10% more BC today than yesterday. I certainly wouldn't mind with my 10 MH/s.
Activity: 60
I am mining this  Grin
Seems like a decent coin. Looking to sell some soon!!! Grin
Activity: 308
Ignore list is growing expansively since a few days..
Activity: 126
Merit: 100

Okay, Now please get out of here and go buy shitcoin and scammcoin Grin

I'm sorry but you are hugely ignorant.

Relax man, we all have full access to the announcements (altcoins) section of the forums, and most of us read through them frequently.

If you tell people how to spend their money, you're gonna have a bad time.

Appreciate this comment! You are right.
whyy bc go bown? when go up?
Activity: 182
is a dump happening?
Activity: 840
Merit: 516

Relax man, we all have full access to the announcements (altcoins) section of the forums, and most of us read through them frequently.

If you tell people how to spend their money, you're gonna have a bad time.

Activity: 70
fuk asia! llong live china

Do you realize that China is part of Asia?

Whatever, after black we saw white, after country coins now they imagined Continent coins, so my guess is what continent coin is next?

Like said above stop spamming about other coins please do yourself a favor. If you like AC and support it, do so in AC thread

Not spamming at all. Just giving a heads up to you BlackCoin holders. Anyway, I just thought that since AsiaCoin was launched the same way as BlackCoin with no premine or IPO, it has a huge potential. 75 million BlackCoins with 300 million AsiaCoins in the first year. $100 each BlackCoin while $25 each AsiaCoin is what I see in the future.

Whatever, after black we saw white, after country coins now they imagined Continent coins, so my guess is what continent coin is next?

Like said above stop spamming about other coins please do yourself a favor. If you like AC and support it, do so in AC thread

Not spamming at all. Just giving a heads up to you BlackCoin holders. Anyway, I just thought that since AsiaCoin was launched the same way as BlackCoin with no premine or IPO, it has a huge potential. 75 million BlackCoins with 300 million AsiaCoins in the first year. $100 each BlackCoin while $25 each AsiaCoin is what I see in the future.
why bc dropping? go back up when?

because the Aliens came on earth, sell quick.

Maybe price will rise after they go away.

Ah I know let me ask my crystal ball..
why bc dropping? go back up when?
Even if you are a BC holder, don't go around promoting the other coins you hold on the BC thread. I learned that the hard way and have pretty much been shunned from this community. It is fair though, this is the BC thread.  

I guess you are right. I just thought that BlackCoin would be a great teammate with AsiaCoin. Anyway, regardless of what happens, I'm into both coins and I am very glad!

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
I LOVE BLACKCOIN! Anyway, If I were you, I would look into AsiaCoin too!

BlackCoin is the WEST and AsiaCoin is the EAST!

I've told myself not to touch any country coin again lol

It's not a country coin. It's a CONTINENT COIN and has no premine or IPO just like BlackCoin!

Black coin is not the West

Black coin is the World

+1 We are the champions, heading for $ 100.00 Grin

I agree that BlackCoin is the champion! AsiaCoin will also follow. If BlackCoin becomes worth $100 each then AsiaCoin will be worth roughly $25 each.

Sorry but it will not. I am a clairvoyant Roll Eyes. Stop buying trash and buy something that has a future, if you do not want to buy blackcoin, please go away from here, Man!!! you are free for to buy all scammcoin and shitcoins on this planet, let the BC for us. Grin

Another ignorant poster. I hold BlackCoins! I just see that there is a huge potential for BlackCoin to work with AsiaCoin, which is definitely not part of "scammcoin and shitcoins on this planet". AsiaCoin launched the same way as BlackCoin did and it has huge potential with Asia buyers. Asia has so many countries!

Even if you are a BC holder, don't go around promoting the other coins you hold on the BC thread. I learned that the hard way and have pretty much been shunned from this community. It is fair though, this is the BC thread.  
Jump to: