Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 632. (Read 2509934 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
If it breaks 50k again what's to stop them from dumping the coins they got at 35k?
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
damn, can't this stay below 40k for like 10 mins longer ... waiting for some BTC to come in Cheesy
Activity: 294
Seems to be going back up again now. Some pretty accurate predictions from the analyst types in this thread.

An accurate analysis would have been that it could have broken either way at the point it had reached.
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Seems to be going back up again now. Some pretty accurate predictions from the analyst types in this thread.
If you are dumping for dollars. Buy mine at http://Prelude.io

I will be better off for it but there's approx $1000 up for grabs there if your chicken for the long run.
USD is the only solid option at present. Grin
Activity: 159
Can we stop dumping? Shocked
Activity: 392
These dips are great for buying in, I don't see the point in dumping unless you are certain you can buy back in at a lower price.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Bye Bye dumpers   Grin
Activity: 311
Time to dump hard guys,it's just business
Activity: 61
Merit: 10
BC will rise again tomorrow. It always does Roll Eyes .....while we're sleeping  Tongue
Activity: 140
Not my favorite price action to see before bed, but there is simply no road to long term success that doesn't have bumps along the way. Can't rise every day.. look at the long term graph of any successful coin, ever.

As a whole we need to continue to strengthen our community and work to build value in Blackcoin. I think both of these were important to what even now was still quite a bit price growth in the past week - our communities on the web have grown much larger in a short period of time, and I'm seeing a ton of development going on both publicly and behind the scenes. There's so much building for Blackcoin that I feel like a lot of things that other coins would be hyping for a week have been quickly glossed over here. I'm a developer myself, with multiple Blackcoin projects in the works. But this is a young coin, and infrastructure takes time.

I should probably stop price-watching and focus on development, as I'm long on Black anyway and don't really daytrade at all.  

An 'old' favorite:

Realities of the market. Goodnight all. Smiley
Activity: 20
Stahp dumping. :c
Activity: 210
Join reddit!

SUB HERE: http://www.reddit.com/r/blackcoin

If you're not into Reddit, don't worry! It's very easy to get yourself started. Reddit is anonymous in nature, you don't even need an email address to create an account!
Activity: 182
Dumping hard. The middle 30k prediction might be true after all  Undecided
Activity: 145
Crypto is funny sometimes.
Few weeks/months ago NXT devs predicted that there will be big event connected with POS.
They called it "collored coins" they wanted develop it.
But in Febuary BC come out and kicks crypto hard.
After BC many "colored" coins come out that wasn't something that they wanted to invent
from beginning but is hilarious how it all is connected.
How some predictions can have opposite effect.

You don't understand what the term colored coins means in crypto. It is about creating assets (I.e. coloring them to become something else like stocks or deeds that are then traded). This is known as crypto 2.0, decentralised exchanges trading colored coins being one of the most common features cited.

Nxt has a working Asset Exchange that is undergoing testing. You can even try it if you had the inclination. It is these things that add long term value.

Settle down, it's a joke.  NXT, promises something big will shake the market with the introduction of "colored coins."  Then BlackCoin, a different sort of "colored coin" is the one to really come in and shake up the market.
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Few weeks/months ago NXT devs predicted that there will be big event connected with POS.
After BC many "colored" coins come out that wasn't something that they wanted to invent

You don't understand what the term colored coins means in crypto. It is about creating assets (I.e. coloring them to become something else like stocks or deeds that are then traded). This is known as crypto 2.0, decentralised exchanges trading colored coins being one of the most common features cited.

Nxt has a working Asset Exchange that is undergoing testing. You can even try it if you had the inclination. It is these things that add long term value.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002
Activity: 243
BC allready DIE why you people still talking shit about this coin ??

Now IS the WC timeeeeeeeeeeeeeee bro and sis

BC = DIE
WC = Rise

Thanks
Ok bro mark my words here. after 7-10 day of mining white you will have massive price drop.
Look like similar Blitz was driven.(people like to jump other trains when they missed 1st orginal mostly is a trap, look at Doge clones it was 10+ of them all are in litoshi lvl now Cheesy)
Myby it will recover when next BC trainn up will come but there is more BC clones Dynamic,Blitz,BlackBlackcoin... ah and now your Whitecoin

Anyway stop talking about that premine coin here...we wont pump it for you.

So more or less i predicted WC direction ^^.
It started at 1000 then jumped to 2200 and now after ~9days falling to 900+.
No new investors and price will keep falling.
Now you can only pray on BC price up because that can pump your WC since WC have no innovations or events Tongue.

We'd better ignore those shitcoin promoters, replying to them is merely a waste of time.

I've been trying to do that. My buying price was stuck at 50000 sat, and its not exactly the easiest thing to do when no-one sells there. No-one even wants to pay over inflated prices for btc. Been waiting days.

How do you tell everyone that you can get high amounts of $ for btc or bc without naffing everyone in this thread off, I don't know.

I can see why they might be adding pairs, because they need the traffic. It's a great service there. Lovely little website, but the community is making it hard for bc buyers from USD.
Activity: 4
Just remember there are bigger whales waiting on the side lines, justified by the sucking up of dumps quickly.

Jump to: