Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 643. (Read 2509934 times)

Activity: 20
Merit: 0
What's the point to have a coinkite?

BC is so fast, that it doesn't need coinkite.
Activity: 65
Merit: 10
All hope has died
So what's going on with BC right now on cryptsy?
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
I think these are valid questions actually, at least to counter the massive wave of people telling other people to buy.  And trying to dismiss my questions by saying is trolling doesn't help the credibility of this thread really does it?

BC is not Bitcoin - there are right now clones of BC here (AsiaCoin, Whitecoin etc) - what happens when these new clones with the same supply model start adding new features?

What is the unique value of BC so it will last as king all the way to the end of the year?

You don't want new investors asking questions like this?  Why?

What if. What if.

All talk no walk, that's the different between the clones and BC.

thanks for avoiding the question

Hello, I am pretty new here, but not new to cryptocurrency.  I have been a member of the Dogecoin community since close to the beginning.  Anyway, for some time I have been looking for more of an investment coin (Dogecoin is totally awesome, but lets be honest, no one is going to get rich with it)  That being said, I have found what I have been looking for with Blackcoin.  It has a strong and growing community that really believe in it (very important), great technology that is continually improving (also important), and it has a really great vibe.

If these reasons don't appeal to you, no worries.  I don't need to convince you (no more than you can convince me that I am wrong)  

Peace out!

so fake. alarm bells should be going off at this point lol

What kind of idiot calls a friendly answer, regardless of who gives it fake?

Just do what you want, and don't pretend premined garbage is 'the same as' BlackCoin. It isn't.

No new POS coin has the community, nor has blazed a trail through to this point like BlackCoin. NONE.

You can't BS your way out of that glaring fact.

We have made strong inroads into the top tier, none of the other coins you're suggesting are 'the same' come close.

You are indeed trolling, and poorly at that.

Activity: 154
jep we will see very soon panic sells volume diving down

You must be new to Blackcoin. The last two times that happened BC was at 9500 and 4800 and both times it meant the sellers were running out of Blackcoins to sell and a pump followed.

lol ^^ and what was this yesterday? a drop from 54000 to 38000 ? this was a massive panic sell on high volume

...aaand?

Within TWO hours, we were back to 48k, after maybe forty minutes above 52k, testing the ceiling at the time.

None of these other coins have that kind of support and responsiveness.

Do your research - or just keep feeling feelings in place of thinking...

It probably even looked more like a panic selling more than actually being one.
Friend of mine "watched it" and said, most of the time it looked as if single persons were throwing out masive amounts of coins for up to 5k below the highest buy offer at once in order to somehow get it below 40k. And no one followed after all the cheap coins had been sucked in.

He will get his lesson LOL
? who and what lesson? or do you just mean my bad English Wink

No it wasn't related to bad english (my english is bad too LOL) it was related to if it's was one person that tries to scare the market by selling below the highest buy offer, it did not work and he must have lost a couples of BC Wink
OK, that's what i thought you meant, but it could also be read as if my friend should have gotten a lesson, and i could not quite imagine why Wink
I can't say if it was actually only one or very few sellers, but it's hard to believe that many people hit the "sell for 46k"-Button at the same moment with the price being at 51-52, and when a few fell for that the same must have happened from 45-40 little later.

Well I saw it happening and I did hit the sell when it was around 48k and waited until it was slowing down I bought back at 42. I should have waited till 38 but didn't expected to go below 40k Now I have little more BC :p.
Activity: 112
I think these are valid questions actually, at least to counter the massive wave of people telling other people to buy.  And trying to dismiss my questions by saying is trolling doesn't help the credibility of this thread really does it?

BC is not Bitcoin - there are right now clones of BC here (AsiaCoin, Whitecoin etc) - what happens when these new clones with the same supply model start adding new features?

What is the unique value of BC so it will last as king all the way to the end of the year?

What if. What if.

Hello, I am pretty new here, but not new to cryptocurrency.  I have been a member of the Dogecoin community since close to the beginning.  Anyway, for some time I have been looking for more of an investment coin (Dogecoin is totally awesome, but lets be honest, no one is going to get rich with it)  That being said, I have found what I have been looking for with Blackcoin.  It has a strong and growing community that really believe in it (very important), great technology that is continually improving (also important), and it has a really great vibe.

If these reasons don't appeal to you, no worries.  I don't need to convince you (no more than you can convince me that I am wrong)  

Peace out!

so fake. alarm bells should be going off at this point lol

Fake?  Nice!  Check my history on reddit:  /u/acseric

Apparently, I have been fake there for months.  Or maybe I have a time machine or something.

Activity: 210
Join reddit!

SUB HERE: http://www.reddit.com/r/blackcoin

If you're not into Reddit, don't worry! It's very easy to get yourself started. Reddit is anonymous in nature, you don't even need an email address to create an account!
Activity: 140
We need more news about BlackCoin / POS... When is Coindesk going to make a decent article about BlackCoin / POS? All they talk about is Bitcoin, DogeCoin and Litecoin.

Let us all send them an e-mail asking them to talk about BlackCoin / POS.

CoinDesk e-mail: [email protected]

If you don't know what to write, just write this:

Subject: BlackCoin / POS
Body Text:

"Please write something about BlackCoin and explain the public what POS is.

It is clearly a new trend and you should not ignore it.

Thanks,
BlackCoin Community"
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
fake
Can't you just go away?
I got you on ignore but you are posting that much that i still see you f**ing username all over the place.
No one wants to read your outpourings, and hopefully the mods will remove/ban you from this thread sooner or later.
Activity: 78
are we ever going to break that 50k ceiling for GOOD ? each time we do, BC goes down to 48-49k again...

Hehe i see it the hole day.. it's 49k till 50001.
But it's good for now that we have a stable value.

yeah sure, but it would be great to see some rise... like 5k sat per day...

Ofc, who wouldn't want 10 % increase of their investment daily? Haha.. buy today and get 10 % each day. Do you think that would last long?
Activity: 112

What if. What if.

Peace out!

Activity: 210
Just look at the top four coins on the market cap. They have all been abused. All the time. This is a constant. It doesn't matter. They all have something in common. They will never be abandoned no matter what. Blackcoin is established in this. 2014 is already the year of Blackcoin. And there is nothing anyone can do to change this.

just something makes me feel nervous when everyone is saying things like this whats the catch?

There is no catch. I am a scientist by occupation. Maybe I made an error. But my job is analyzing data. And from my analisis I am not. Not to brag but I have set sixteen world records in physics. And when some who has set sixteen world records in anything gives you advice you should atleast do your own study.

you're not a very good 'scientist' if you don't know that empiricism has never predicted markets very well lol. which is why entrepreneurs and capitalists handle that one for you. in economics you would be called a 'sucker'.

Jeffminer wins troll of the week award, congrats jeffminer, your officially BC threads most active troll. PS. JEFF: Must be hard to deal with knowing you sold your stash of BC for pennies and having to sit by and watch the rest of us make money. Surely this has gotta be a hard pill to swollen knowing you missed out on early retirement.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
Man, this is insane. It's soo stable compared to other cryptos.

You did a fantastic job on this coin, devs!

This. A week ago everyone was talking about how nobody would like or accept BC because it was too unstable.

And this week we are too stable for like and acceptance! Tongue
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
are we ever going to break that 50k ceiling for GOOD ? each time we do, BC goes down to 48-49k again...

it's just perfect for daytraders, buy in at 49k sell at 50 it's an never ending cycles right now
Activity: 126

when we are sleeping it will rise i think :-) (hope so, hahaha)
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
Man, this is insane. It's soo stable compared to other cryptos.

You did a fantastic job on this coin, devs!
Activity: 406

Activity: 126

Activity: 168
Lets Start The Week Off Right!!!

You guys already know there are many things going on behind the scenes that is moving BC forward. Our member KryptoKings has graciously paid to sponsor www.MadBitCoin.com. The host will talk about BlackCoin in today's episode that can be seen on youtube ( https://www.youtube.com/user/madbitcoins/videos ) or on www.madbitcoins.com.

KryptoKings thinks this will help open us up to a whole new group of people and will help promote Blackcoin, and I agree with him 100%!

Please donate a few BC to him for his efforts. He paid out of his pocket to make this happen!

Also, I have been working on a game to poke a little fun at the sh!t coins that are flooding the market each day. The game allows the player to collect (mine) all of the sh!t coins and trade them in for BC...does that sound familiar? I decided I will release the game later this week Smiley

Finally, if you haven't purchased a BlackCoin card yet, you can get one here: http://blackcoincard.com

Please donate a few BC to KryptoKings for making this happen! BKcvrPBztCtJ8HVs4HsSzfgS6oN3os3XMQ
legendary
Activity: 1318
Merit: 1040
Wondering if someone using Blackchain?  Wink

Just fixed QR codes so should be generating correct now.

Take a look http://blackcha.in/address/BChainU5Jnvhs9Wmv2SGUYDRtgcRnM3m56  Wink
Activity: 406
Jump to: