Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 641. (Read 2509934 times)

Activity: 65
Merit: 10
All hope has died
Bitcoin price on the day of Mr Cuban's comment (22nd Nov 2013) was high of USD 890

today it is USD 495, so if I had listened to Mr Cuban's comments I would have lost over 50% of my investment as of today.

whereas any number of the competitors I could have increased my investments (as I did thanks)

so whats your point?

Before this comment gets deleted like my other post, I am just making an observation for the benefit of people coming here deciding whether to invest after hearing all the hype, like I am.

Why do you keep insisting on posting here? You had comments deleted and you still do not get the message? I have to be honest your compulsive behavior is a bit scary... Undecided

duh...it doesnt concern you that legit, on topic comments are being deleted because the mod thinks they might not be 100% bullish on whitecoin?  a comment giviing an opinion the price will go down in the short term and questioning impact of whitecoin...........should be deleted?

in terms of being compulsive, its called due diligence.  i placed some BC orders for the first time today

whats scary is the community members who are so defensive when asked basic questions, accuse people of trolling for doing so and generally can't talk about the coin like a normal investment and delete any comment that isnt 'towing the line' - plus the fact that everyone thinks this is a sure thing lol - so i bought a few anyway but if this becomes bagholder fiasco (which its 50/50 to be honest after my chats today) i didn't sell the family silver.

So if I went over to the WC thread and started "warning" people that it may not be legitimate you'd be 100% ok with that? Not that I would, I made a couple of bucks off of WC today, but I don't go trolling most threads...
Activity: 623
Merit: 501
Just picked up some coins below 50K  Smiley
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
IconicExpert whats your opinion on why market is curently cooling down?

Is it the hollidays or maybe that most of nonbelievers have sold around 50k?

Just the usual. People who bought coins at a cheaper price are selling. Happens every now and then.

I personally think it's mostly a big holder slowly dumping his coins (the same guy who tried to cause a mini crash yesterday). Eventually the sellers won't have anymore coins they are willing to sell at this price.

Every time the market was poised to break free someone put in a high amount of trades at the same amount of BC, slowly shifting the price in one direction or another. It's quite frustrating, since I'm waiting just above that breakout line. If the person who keeps doing this is reading this... I'm not shifting my stance.

Actually, consolidation on high volume is a VERY healthy sign.  I would be totally stressed if Blackcoin kept moving up without consolidation.

Have patience.  The coin has a very healthy chart!

looks like trading has slowed at 49/50k. new investors are going to have to cross 50k to get a larger amount of coins. i think we did it. 50k floor is set.
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1001
Bitcoin price on the day of Mr Cuban's comment (22nd Nov 2013) was high of USD 890

today it is USD 495, so if I had listened to Mr Cuban's comments I would have lost over 50% of my investment as of today.

whereas any number of the competitors I could have increased my investments (as I did thanks)

so whats your point?

Before this comment gets deleted like my other post, I am just making an observation for the benefit of people coming here deciding whether to invest after hearing all the hype, like I am.

Why do you keep insisting on posting here? You had comments deleted and you still do not get the message? I have to be honest your compulsive behavior is a bit scary... Undecided

+1. Please take the hint and leave. We get it, you don't like Blackcoin. One or two posts is enough.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100

so whats your point?

All hope has died
Not sure if this was ever posted here, but some good food for thought.  This is what Mark Cuban replied when he was asked about investing in bitcoin:

https://twitter.com/mcuban/status/403916745900978176

"I don't want to invest in bitcoin.  If virtual currency becomes acceptable I want to invest in the soon to be invented competitors"

That, my friends, is what I think Blackcoin is.  The recently invented competitor.

Love this coin!

so whats your point?

Mark Cuban said don't invest in bitcoin, so if you followed Mark's advice you actually wouldn't have lost anything because you wouldn't be invested in Bitcoin.

As far as hype... well what do you expect of a new product? Hype is how you sell things that haven't earned a place in society yet. Hype spreads the word about something. Hype is necessary in today's world. Obviously I'm just a speculator so I don't care about hype. Anyways... you made your point, you don't care for blackcoin, well now it seems like your bordering on spamming/trolling. Maybe you should take the hint about your posts getting deleted.
Activity: 154
I sincerely think that we need some China money. The moneyflow with those guys is massive. How to get more exposure there? Hell, we need a listing at the BTC China exchange!

Any native Chinese speakers here?
All hope has died

Just the usual. People who bought coins at a cheaper price are selling. Happens every now and then.

I personally think it's mostly a big holder slowly dumping his coins (the same guy who tried to cause a mini crash yesterday). Eventually the sellers won't have anymore coins they are willing to sell at this price.

Every time the market was poised to break free someone put in a high amount of trades at the same amount of BC, slowly shifting the price in one direction or another. It's quite frustrating, since I'm waiting just above that breakout line. If the person who keeps doing this is reading this... I'm not shifting my stance.

Actually, consolidation on high volume is a VERY healthy sign.  I would be totally stressed if Blackcoin kept moving up without consolidation.

Oh I'm not suggesting a panic sell, I actually think now would be a good time to buy in. It's a pretty good sign (from my experience) that we are about to see a decent uptick. I do however think that someone is forcing the market at this price, not that I care off hand.
Activity: 101
Can somebody make wallet for billions android mobile phones Huh PLS
Can you imagine have yours coins all the time with you, even staking all the time + taking TX fees :-P
That will be awesome.
Activity: 112

All hope has died

Activity: 1414
Merit: 265
Pepemo.vip
you people...

its not stuck, this is normal market movements, just like when bc was "stuck" >> see consolidating at 9-9.8k for a week. did you give up at this level because it was stuck? yet BC was still one of the top most traded coins ever?

sky is not falling

not everything is a pump and not everything is a dump.

Market calls for periods of growth and periods of consolidation. We are consolidating at a 4 day daily high for quite a while now. If you can't sit and be patient for a week or 2 or a month, then move on.

BC is no longer an instant gratification coin but something that will grow substantially over the next 6 months. Infrastructure is being built and blackcoin profits is being re-invested back into itself.

so sell out or don't is really doesn't matter. I expect a ton of tears of people that sold out at 50k when they could have sold out for 100k or 400k 2-8 weeks from now.

Some advise for you newbies. You trade where there is liquidity. BC is more liquid then doge and has been for over a month. That's staying power and its only going to grow. Double edged sword though >> the more liquid it is, the more coins will be quietly held by real investors. Coins removed from the market and reducing the supply.

Who wishes they could have been the first 1000 people to invest in twitter or facebook or bitcoin? That's what blackcoin is right now.

With bitcoin coming back into the light as it ramps up, blackocin is perfectly positioned to capitalize on market as being a newer/sleaker version that has massive growth potential.

The vision of Blackcoin is not 50 cents or 1 dollar a coin, it is 100 dollars within 12 months.

Activity: 140
http://www.blackcoin.co/wallet-2/version-1-6-released/

Very nice wallet update!

Total list of updates in v 1.6:

• accounting api deprecated and disabled by default
  • new command getstakinginfo
  • fix command resendtx
  • new option alertnotify
  • new option synctime
  • added dns seeds, irc seeding disabled by default
  • unlock for staking only in gui
  • add menu item for locking wallet
  • gui: add total balance
  • translations

IMO, the the translations and the new unlock feature are very important. I'm extremely pleased that an 'unlock for staking only' feature has been added! That is big for people worried about security.

you know that you could always do that with a console command? "walletpassphrase YourPassphrase 9999999 true"

I wasn't aware of that. Regardless, I'm very happy that it has been added as a GUI feature. Grin
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
I`ve created a BC Profit/Coin Portfolio, Includes BC, LTC and BTC (BTC is required in order to reference price)

The calculator can be downloaded from Google Drive (You will need to sign in and the use File and Make a Copy)

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AvKAa4anuhytdFVMNmFxcFIyaW9wZ3Bmb05qUkZodVE&usp=sharing

The Currency is set to EUR, This can be changed by changing the following:-

Currency conversion using Google Finance, Select field B18 and change the "CURRENCY:EURUSD" to "CURRENCY:GBPUSD" for example. Obviously this uses the typical three character currency identifier.

Then... BTC and LTC reference a script within Script Manager, BlackCoin (BC) displays the value in BTC this does a lookup to the Cryptsy API (http://pubapi.cryptsy.com/api.php?method=singlemarketdata&marketid=179)

BTC and LTC use a lookup from BTC-E API, The supported currencies you can modify are:-
Currency List: USD, AUD, CAD, CHF, CNY, DKK, EUR, GBP, HKD, JPY, NZD, PLN, RUB, SEK, SGD, THB

You can then modify the {currency = "usd";} within Tools > Script Manager to GBP for example.

Then obviously just edit the fields that currently have the Euro entered.

This looks more complicated than it is!

Hopefully be of use to some, And by all means please feel free to edit and distribute to promote this fantastic coin.

If you want to tip, It would be very much appreciated Smiley

BC: BCuyqd9Jzo54yxRbzMdSSRa2hDSm6okjZM

Great for keeping track of your current holding of BC, Updates every minute with up to date BC prices Smiley

The Blackcoin community has smashed through every obstacle in our path. There's no way that stops here. Blackcoin clearly has the technological chops to hang with the big boys. Our developers have proven themselves over and over. This coin will go as far as the community takes it! One simple way you can help is to join the Blackcoin subreddit. The community is active and I see great new ideas to build value for Blackcoin every day! With activity comes innovation. We will never stop.

1,055 people have already signed up. Next stop: 10,000.

JOIN THE SUBREDDIT: http://www.reddit.com/r/blackcoin

Reddit is very easy to get into. Like crypto-currency, Reddit is anonymous in nature: you don't even need an email address to create an account!
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1124
Invest in your knowledge
Blackcoin full review and ranking on Coins Source. As of last night, Blackcoin got overtaken by Coin2 for most popular coin of all time on Coins Source

www.coinssource.com/crypto-coins/blackcoin
www.coinssource.com/top-20-coins
Activity: 112
Not sure if this was ever posted here, but some good food for thought.  This is what Mark Cuban replied when he was asked about investing in bitcoin:

https://twitter.com/mcuban/status/403916745900978176

"I don't want to invest in bitcoin.  If virtual currency becomes acceptable I want to invest in the soon to be invented competitors"

That, my friends, is what I think Blackcoin is.  The recently invented competitor.

Love this coin!
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1001

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

Very nice wallet update!

• fix command resendtx
  • new option alertnotify
  • new option synctime
  • translations

IMO, the the translations and the new unlock feature are very important. I'm extremely pleased that an 'unlock for staking only' feature has been added! That is big for people worried about security.

you know that you could always do that with a console command? "walletpassphrase YourPassphrase 9999999 true"

Very nice wallet update!

• fix command resendtx
  • new option alertnotify
  • new option synctime
  • translations

Jump to: