Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 660. (Read 2509934 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

I feel like this might lead to EvenBlackerCoin being launched Tongue
Activity: 78
Merit: 10
what makes this altcoin so successful? what is unique about it?

You can read this thread and the answers:  http://blackcointalk.com/index.php?topic=1004.0
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Activity: 140

The Blackcoin community has smashed through every obstacle in our path. There's no way that stops here. Today, we reached a very important milestone:

The Blackcoin subreddit has broken right through the 1,000 subscriber wall!

1,025  Strong.

I'm very proud of our progress on this. Almost 600 new users have joined the Blackcoin subreddit in just over a week. The best part is that these aren't just numbers - we've seen a huge amount of activity and discussion, and MANY great new ideas to build value for Blackcoin! The next 1,000 subscribers and beyond will come so much faster now that we have established a community on the subreddit. With this activity comes innovation. We will never stop.

Onwards and upwards, ladies and gentlemen.

JOIN THE SUBREDDIT: http://www.reddit.com/r/blackcoin

Have a great Easter everyone! Cheesy
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
I am sorry is BlackCoin chinese coin with closed source?
Activity: 1778
Merit: 520

0% premine, 1st coin 100% POS, 100% mined - high difficulty while mining no instamine, even distribution, no holder has >2%

low 1% inflation means BC needs ~0.02 BTC/day to buy all new coins while DOGE needs ~560 BTC/day to maintain coin price

Is first 100% POS coin to have it's own dedicated redistribution pool providing constant BUY pressure on the exchanges

Is ASICproof. ASICs are #BlackCoin's friends. They will facilitate the transfer of value from other coins even faster.

i love BC but the top wallets aren't confirmed exchange wallets. so don't make any statements

0% premine, 1st coin 100% POS, 100% mined - high difficulty while mining no instamine, even distribution, no holder has >2%

low 1% inflation means BC needs ~0.02 BTC/day to buy all new coins while DOGE needs ~560 BTC/day to maintain coin price

Is first 100% POS coin to have it's own dedicated redistribution pool providing constant BUY pressure on the exchanges

Is ASICproof. ASICs are #BlackCoin's friends. They will facilitate the transfer of value from other coins even faster.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 265
Pepemo.vip

people are investing it it, adding infrastructure.

coinkite
blackcoincard wallets
investors that hold on dumps
multipool
10 sec transfer time
low inflation
good coin distribution
Massive volume and liquidity
PoS, no massive computers to upkeep system

Activity: 336
CS Student - BC Logo Guy

Community, a competent core team, actual infrastructure, no premine, no controversy, and first mover status.
legendary
Activity: 1184
Merit: 1017
Cold Hard Facts

I was going to wait until tomorrow to post this, but I decided to post it now after catching up on pages of posts I missed.

Recently there have been some rumblings regarding WhiteCoin. I am not going to debate which coin is better, nor will I debate if WhiteCoin copied BlackCoin or not. In all honesty it doesn't matter if the WhiteCoin dev copied the source code line for line and just named it WhiteCoin. The point is there will be dozens of BlackCoin clones that are going to be released, so get use to it. This is why it is imperative to abandon the idea of slow and steady growth, and adopt a no prisoners mentality moving forward. The major advantage we as a community have over 99% of the other communities is our active dev team, active community, and partnerships with real corporations willing to do business with us. But we do not have an infinite amount of time. We must establish ourselves quickly and then defend the infrastructure we have established.

Moving forward we need more pools put online ASAP. These pools do not have to mine for profitability as the main pool, but to make sure coins like WhiteCoin are done before the get started. Mine & dump will make sure clones like WhiteCoin have a shelf life of two weeks max. Google is not the #1 search engine by singing kumbaya and playing footsie with their competition. Google is the #1 search engine because they eliminate any chance of any startup competing with them. Do not get comfortable with 9th place, we have to act as if we are in 100th place all the time. I took the initiative to buy enough WhiteCoins so if they end up becoming a "threat" I will dump enough cheap coins back onto the market that it will become another MintCoin. Do not feel sorry for any other community or coin. They would suck out all of the value out of BlackCoin if it would make them richer.

I have been contacted by several developers asking me to create a card for their coin, but I refuse because I made a promise to this community we will get to #1 together. This is the reason why I would not and will not release the source code publicly. All someone will do is just copy and paste the code, and then use our technology against us. If they want a card let them figure it out themselves. Note to all developers with competing coins, I am not going to make a card for your coin. It is nothing personal it is just business.

Today I am now willing to share some of the projects I am working on behind the scenes. One of my closest friends is the VP of one of the largest software publishing companies in Europe. His company acquired one of my products back in 2006. We are currently discussing being able to allow customers to purchase their products using BC. I am also working behind the scenes to try and use our other partnerships as leverage to establish a direct Fiat to BC and BC to Fiat exchange that is simple for anyone to use.

My plan is to use our resume of current partnerships to establish new more promising partnerships. This is what other communities do not have, and it is this that will allow us to become in the top 3 before by the end of Summer.

As I stated before the devs and I are planning something huge in May that will make the world take notice. This is not hype or me trying to "pump" the price, this is a promise I am making to this community. The two press releases we did will seem like amateur hour compared to our future plans. If you want to sell now and looking for a quick profit then go right ahead and sell. If you are on the sidelines waiting, then buy all of the BC you can now. Because in June everyone who sold will be posting  "I should have listened to Iconic"...and everyone who bought will be posting "I am glad I listened to Iconic"....

Really good post and as always, I'll follow you man. You did a great job for this community, you always delivered when you promised something, I have no doubt, you will deliver once again and I'm sure it's going to be huge. I'm all in with you and getting my friends to invest in BC too, everyone should do the same. Thanks for being so active for us !

Same from me too - great work IE!
Activity: 214
Cold Hard Facts

I was going to wait until tomorrow to post this, but I decided to post it now after catching up on pages of posts I missed.

Recently there have been some rumblings regarding WhiteCoin. I am not going to debate which coin is better, nor will I debate if WhiteCoin copied BlackCoin or not. In all honesty it doesn't matter if the WhiteCoin dev copied the source code line for line and just named it WhiteCoin. The point is there will be dozens of BlackCoin clones that are going to be released, so get use to it. This is why it is imperative to abandon the idea of slow and steady growth, and adopt a no prisoners mentality moving forward. The major advantage we as a community have over 99% of the other communities is our active dev team, active community, and partnerships with real corporations willing to do business with us. But we do not have an infinite amount of time. We must establish ourselves quickly and then defend the infrastructure we have established.

Moving forward we need more pools put online ASAP. These pools do not have to mine for profitability as the main pool, but to make sure coins like WhiteCoin are done before the get started. Mine & dump will make sure clones like WhiteCoin have a shelf life of two weeks max. Google is not the #1 search engine by singing kumbaya and playing footsie with their competition. Google is the #1 search engine because they eliminate any chance of any startup competing with them. Do not get comfortable with 9th place, we have to act as if we are in 100th place all the time. I took the initiative to buy enough WhiteCoins so if they end up becoming a "threat" I will dump enough cheap coins back onto the market that it will become another MintCoin. Do not feel sorry for any other community or coin. They would suck out all of the value out of BlackCoin if it would make them richer.

I have been contacted by several developers asking me to create a card for their coin, but I refuse because I made a promise to this community we will get to #1 together. This is the reason why I would not and will not release the source code publicly. All someone will do is just copy and paste the code, and then use our technology against us. If they want a card let them figure it out themselves. Note to all developers with competing coins, I am not going to make a card for your coin. It is nothing personal it is just business.

Today I am now willing to share some of the projects I am working on behind the scenes. One of my closest friends is the VP of one of the largest software publishing companies in Europe. His company acquired one of my products back in 2006. We are currently discussing being able to allow customers to purchase their products using BC. I am also working behind the scenes to try and use our other partnerships as leverage to establish a direct Fiat to BC and BC to Fiat exchange that is simple for anyone to use.

My plan is to use our resume of current partnerships to establish new more promising partnerships. This is what other communities do not have, and it is this that will allow us to become in the top 3 before by the end of Summer.

As I stated before the devs and I are planning something huge in May that will make the world take notice. This is not hype or me trying to "pump" the price, this is a promise I am making to this community. The two press releases we did will seem like amateur hour compared to our future plans. If you want to sell now and looking for a quick profit then go right ahead and sell. If you are on the sidelines waiting, then buy all of the BC you can now. Because in June everyone who sold will be posting  "I should have listened to Iconic"...and everyone who bought will be posting "I am glad I listened to Iconic"....

Really good post and as always, I'll follow you man. You did a great job for this community, you always delivered when you promised something, I have no doubt, you will deliver once again and I'm sure it's going to be huge. I'm all in with you and getting my friends to invest in BC too, everyone should do the same. Thanks for being so active for us !
High volume is a coins friend. It get's price to where it's meant to be quicker.
Activity: 434
64 BTC buy order at 46k satoshis  Cool

36 BTC sell order at 0.00049699.

Looks like we're in a channel temporarily. Like the poster mentioned above, these could be taken out at any moment.

yeah we cant trust that buy wall to be committed. right now i only trust the dumpers waiting at 50k  Cheesy

stash btc for a week, lets take it to 100k next weekend  Grin

also alot of people dislike pump n dumps. but in the case of blackcoin i think pumpndumps are helpful in that they help push a bit more bc up to higher level investors. multiple pumps to 50k would eventually shovel all the bc up to 50k making it the new floor.

its all about perspective.

I agree wholeheartedly about the pump-and-dumps.
Activity: 434

...and what will happen when this guys will dump all their BC ?  Huh

1   BKamGtcg6Cwe6f3zy2AmFsaxN1PwNSF2Cv   3 000 000.00000000 bc (1 300.50 btc / 640 887.70 usd )
2   BKYCpC6yttWiJ8fk6fHbQvLoqC6oc1Q4rb   3 000 000.00000000 bc (1 300.50 btc / 640 887.70 usd )
3   BJ2y2twPhc1taeuJcQrjdxjuz7qDZGQzAh   2 236 983.22656154 bc (969.73 btc / 477 885.01 usd )
4   B7nvWE1M7prrVpoC5ddkQ1kv3TFSKmYsEb   1 915 523.39053670 bc (830.38 btc / 409 211.79 usd )

The first two are exchanges.

Secondly, these guys didn't get to be large holders by doing stupid things. They paid big money for this investment and are not going to flush it away.

Why do exchanges store a huge even number of coins at a single address, where no coins seem to be going in or out? I mean, those top two addresses shown above each have only 1 transaction in (on the same day around the same time for both addresses, about five minutes apart) and 0 transactions out.

I was hoping it would be exchange btc38.com which would open up BlackCoin to a larger Chinese population.
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1001

...and what will happen when this guys will dump all their BC ?  Huh

1   BKamGtcg6Cwe6f3zy2AmFsaxN1PwNSF2Cv   3 000 000.00000000 bc (1 300.50 btc / 640 887.70 usd )
2   BKYCpC6yttWiJ8fk6fHbQvLoqC6oc1Q4rb   3 000 000.00000000 bc (1 300.50 btc / 640 887.70 usd )
3   BJ2y2twPhc1taeuJcQrjdxjuz7qDZGQzAh   2 236 983.22656154 bc (969.73 btc / 477 885.01 usd )
4   B7nvWE1M7prrVpoC5ddkQ1kv3TFSKmYsEb   1 915 523.39053670 bc (830.38 btc / 409 211.79 usd )

Secondly, these guys didn't get to be large holders by doing stupid things. They paid big money for this investment and are not going to flush it away.

Why do exchanges store a huge even number of coins at a single address, where no coins seem to be going in or out? I mean, those top two addresses shown above each have only 1 transaction in (on the same day around the same time for both addresses, about five minutes apart) and 0 transactions out.

Layers of storage.

An exchange has a hot wallet/s, cold wallet/s and if they have a lot of coins colder wallet/s which rarely get accessed (case in point mtgox's 200k bitcoin address which was untouched for a long time).

You will see similar in other coins with high trading volumes.
Activity: 78
Merit: 10
Cold Hard Facts

I'm really happy to see such dedication and pro-activity. I like to invest in good professionnals!  Grin
Activity: 308

Perhaps they're cold storage wallets. Was the coin on exchanges yet when the deposits were made? (04/13)
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
Physical BlackCoin design in progress.

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

Jump to: