Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 661. (Read 2509934 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 500
i am still see a bright future to BC. should reach 60000+ again!

Within 7 days Cheesy

it's a damn bullish market.. these crazy blackcoiners seem to want to take it to 60k today with the slow rise.. lol

this should be entertaining to say the least.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
lmao.
this shit gets dumped once it hits 60k
have fun being a bagholder
THIS WILL NEVER BE THE NEXT BITCOIN OR LITECOIN

You do realize people can see your previous posts right?  Huh

You joined to slam BC and in the process pump MintCoin and WhiteCoin?  Huh

As long as trolls like you and others take your time to post here this coin will continue to rise. You and other trolls are actually helping to promote BC. Have you ever heard of "there is no such thing as bad press"? When you post in here it pushes this thread to the top. People can't help but to notice how many pages this thread has. So thank you for helping to increase the value of my BC portfolio!

Shhhh... They have no idea they are helping!
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1000

Good morning =D my BC i bought at a "high" price is snug and already worth more than they were yesterday. I want to try n sell some Blackcoin Tshirts, Coffee mugs n such, was just wondering about the logo etc.. I assume we can use it to make some btc to buy more bc? =D

Which logo's could I use, are there official ones? Also found a vendor Im gonna try get to accept BC. =D

Here you go: http://www.blackcoin.co/general/a-new-logo/

There is a link to a both a 1000x1000 version of the logo and a vector scalable .svg on that page.  Smiley
Yes there is something about this logo I have liked since I first saw it and yes I still like it!!  Wink

Within 7 days Cheesy

...and what will happen when this guys will dump all their BC ?  Huh

1   BKamGtcg6Cwe6f3zy2AmFsaxN1PwNSF2Cv   3 000 000.00000000 bc (1 300.50 btc / 640 887.70 usd )
2   BKYCpC6yttWiJ8fk6fHbQvLoqC6oc1Q4rb   3 000 000.00000000 bc (1 300.50 btc / 640 887.70 usd )
3   BJ2y2twPhc1taeuJcQrjdxjuz7qDZGQzAh   2 236 983.22656154 bc (969.73 btc / 477 885.01 usd )
4   B7nvWE1M7prrVpoC5ddkQ1kv3TFSKmYsEb   1 915 523.39053670 bc (830.38 btc / 409 211.79 usd )

The first two are exchanges.

Secondly, these guys didn't get to be large holders by doing stupid things. They paid big money for this investment and are not going to flush it away.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Community
Activity: 194

Good morning =D my BC i bought at a "high" price is snug and already worth more than they were yesterday. I want to try n sell some Blackcoin Tshirts, Coffee mugs n such, was just wondering about the logo etc.. I assume we can use it to make some btc to buy more bc? =D

Which logo's could I use, are there official ones? Also found a vendor Im gonna try get to accept BC. =D

There is a link to a both a 1000x1000 version of the logo and a vector scalable .svg on that page.  Smiley

Thank you kind sir =D
Activity: 140

64 BTC buy order at 46k satoshis  Cool

36 BTC sell order at 0.00049699.

Looks like we're in a channel temporarily. Like the poster mentioned above, these could be taken out at any moment.

yeah we cant trust that buy wall to be committed. right now i only trust the dumpers waiting at 50k  Cheesy

stash btc for a week, lets take it to 100k next weekend  Grin

also alot of people dislike pump n dumps. but in the case of blackcoin i think pumpndumps are helpful in that they help push a bit more bc up to higher level investors. multiple pumps to 50k would eventually shovel all the bc up to 50k making it the new floor.

its all about perspective.
Activity: 194

This morning, I am very proud of the Blackcoin community. I slept through the price movement but looking back over the last 10 pages it's the same story: Trolls rushing to this thread trying to incite panic whenever the price makes an unexpected move up or down.

That shit will not work anymore. We are strong.

Remember to check post histories. 98% of the negative posters are clearly invested in the 'competition'. Check post history, have a laugh and carry on.

Activity: 308
thrasher.
REPORT CARD

mintpal.com
Price: 48000 sat

coinmarketcap.com
Market cap: $ 17,712,243 (9th)
Price: $0.24
Volume (24h): $ 2,051,233 (3rd)
% Change (24h): +12.73 %

blackcoinpool.com
Hash Rate: (Scrypt: 6157.24 MH/s | Sha256: 67.09 TH/s)
Miners: (Scrypt: 1528 | Sha256: 289)

Would be nice to have a pretty site with this info updated live. And perhaps combined stats of all multipools.
Activity: 91
Merit: 10
Still holding the bag since 85 ksat here ;-).
Activity: 434

36 BTC sell order at 0.00049699.

Looks like we're in a channel temporarily. Like the poster mentioned above, these could be taken out at any moment.
Activity: 140

This morning, I am very proud of the Blackcoin community. I slept through the price movement but looking back over the last 10 pages it's the same story: Trolls rushing to this thread trying to incite panic whenever the price makes an unexpected move up or down.

That shit will not work anymore. We are strong.

Remember to check post histories. 98% of the negative posters are clearly invested in the 'competition'. Check post history, have a laugh and carry on.
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
64 BTC buy order at 46k satoshis  Cool

No point posting this info about walls, most are fake anyway.
Activity: 406
I have to tell you guys that i got into a panic sell today and lost some more BC and BTC... Sad

NOW I'M HOLDING. NO WHALES WON'T PLAY WITH ME LIKE THIS. I MUST CONTROL MY EMOTIONS WHEN THE COIN IS DUMPING.

panic selling is not an investment strategy bro Wink

I know Sad even though I still have more BTC than the 1st day I got into the BC. I need to calm down and keep holding even when the coin seems to crash like a plane without gas.  Undecided

I am not a good trader, just holding BC a couple of years i think =P

Trading is very difficult, I'm a noob at it too, playing a bit as well with trading, but one thing I know is when other panic, it's usually an opportunity to buy,
there is a rebound in more than 75% of cases after a panic sell

I'm no pro myself but I've made 24 BTC last 10 days day trading it. You have to spot artificial waves up (pumps) by selling into them and gauging resistance and if you have enough volume you will overpower them and the pump will back off, a bit of panic and you re-buy everything + have some leftover BTC. Rinse and repeat but it takes A LOT of time and "feeling" the market, where who bought, try to guess other exit plans and always be fast. It's a bit easier with BC having such fast transactions, BTC doesn't offer that.

24 BTC ? Great for you. I've been in the BC for the last 10 days too, I only managed to get from 1.2 BTC to 2.57 (right now). But with the giant pump from last week, I got to almost 12 BTC (lost everything of course, didn't sell at the right time).
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1001
Success doesn't come with the lot of haters and trolls.

As we have seen since Blackcoin success with POS everyone is going POS.

Damn, even Saturncoin is turning into POS now

ive been preaching pos to be the future of crypto for months now on coinex trollbox. i originally liked goldcoin.. then switched to cashcoin.. both letdowns and now i know why.

blackcoin did it right.

btw, im placing buy order at 42k.. if anyone wants to fill it.. please do, i will not be angry with you  Cheesy
Activity: 434
REPORT CARD

mintpal.com
Price: 48000 sat

coinmarketcap.com
Market cap: $ 17,712,243 (9th)
Price: $0.24
Volume (24h): $ 2,051,233 (3rd)
% Change (24h): +12.73 %

blackcoinpool.com
Hash Rate: (Scrypt: 6157.24 MH/s | Sha256: 67.09 TH/s)
Miners: (Scrypt: 1528 | Sha256: 289)
Jump to: