Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 664. (Read 2509934 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 500
mr l337 on the order books.. i hope u have a tonne of btc for what ur planning to accomplish atm LOL

ur not getting over 50k bro.. not happening.. not today.
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=otNv4x_RYt8

! Blackcoin Humming song. Posted by L3p @ IRC Cheesy

Awesome  Grin Mining with this song now.  Cheesy
Activity: 1414
Merit: 265
Pepemo.vip

wat

edit: listed to a bit more, its kinda cool
Activity: 882
Merit: 517
cloverdex.io

Activity: 840
Merit: 516
lmao.
this shit gets dumped once it hits 60k
have fun being a bagholder
THIS WILL NEVER BE THE NEXT BITCOIN OR LITECOIN

You do realize people can see your previous posts right?  Huh

You joined to slam BC and in the process pump MintCoin and WhiteCoin?  Huh

As long as trolls like you and others take your time to post here this coin will continue to rise. You and other trolls are actually helping to promote BC. Have you ever heard of "there is no such thing as bad press"? When you post in here it pushes this thread to the top. People can't help but to notice how many pages this thread has. So thank you for helping to increase the value of my BC portfolio!
LOL, that's great!  Wink

Over 1100 pages. 75% trolls. Cheesy
Activity: 56
Good thing I decided to sleep a little longer this morning and dodge that adrenaline rush probably would have given me an easter headache lol.
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1000
Sure there will be manipulation. I did some math. I came up with eventually a little over $17 per coin. But, I am double checking the figures and holding. And, if it is one thing I know it is figuring.  Grin
lmao.

what ever happened to "never say never"?

one word: coinkite

Agree,,the fact it made the cut for coinkite has got me involved with BC both in mining and trading. Cant wait till coinkite is out there!

There will definitely be a majestic pump just before coinkite go live date, that I'm sure of.
Ya that's what I'm thinking...just trying to hold and only sell enough to cover expenses of mining Sad
legendary
lmao.

As long as trolls like you and others take your time to post here this coin will continue to rise. You and other trolls are actually helping to promote BC. Have you ever heard of "there is no such thing as bad press"? When you post in here it pushes this thread to the top. People can't help but to notice how many pages this thread has. So thank you for helping to increase the value of my BC portfolio!
LOL, that's great!  Wink
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
lmao.

Activity: 210
Sure there will be manipulation. I did some math. I came up with eventually a little over $17 per coin. But, I am double checking the figures and holding. And, if it is one thing I know it is figuring.  Grin
lmao.

Agree,,the fact it made the cut for coinkite has got me involved with BC both in mining and trading. Cant wait till coinkite is out there!

There will definitely be a majestic pump just before coinkite go live date, that I'm sure of.
legendary
lmao.

Activity: 406
When do you think BC will reach 100k ? In May ?
Activity: 6

the "Limited Edition" text printed on the front of the card, and some artwork on the card will be different between version.

L
M
A
O
Activity: 55
BlackCoin Limited Edition Card Pre-Order Ended!!!

I want to thank everyone who ordered a Limited Edition BlackCoin Card!!! We sold over 300 units in one week! You can still purchase the BlackCoin Card but it will be the standard version. The standard version works exactly the same as the Limited Edition version. However, the major difference between the standard and limited version is the "Limited Edition" text printed on the front of the card, and some artwork on the card will be different between version. The standard version cards will ship May 14th, 2014!

Get your BlackCoin Card: http://www.blackcoincard.com

No I missed it! Wish I've seen it before it went out of sale Sad
Activity: 168
BlackCoin Limited Edition Card Pre-Order Ended!!!

I want to thank everyone who ordered a Limited Edition BlackCoin Card!!! We sold over 300 units in one week! You can still purchase the BlackCoin Card but it will be the standard version. The standard version works exactly the same as the Limited Edition version. However, the major difference between the standard and limited version is the "Limited Edition" text printed on the front of the card, and some artwork on the card will be different between version. The standard version cards will ship May 14th, 2014!

Get your BlackCoin Card: http://www.blackcoincard.com

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
It's going down a bit because this coin went too high too fast.

This.

This has been going on for weeks with this coin. The price will go up 5k or 10k or even sometimes 20k and it is inevitably followed by a sharp decline. Do you want to know what happens every time after this decline? It slowly regains its losses and continues upward.

Did I mention this has been going on for weeks? That's what makes this coin such a great investment.
Activity: 238
ALWAYS BET ON BLACK - Update 4
TESTING 37K - 40K -45K FLOORS PLUS BREAK OUT 47K-50k RESISTANCE

Wow what a ride and this could continue but I chose to pause here to review the current situation.

Our previous support floors where tested by a big PANIC ATTACK from the SELLERS taking a quick profit.  I believe that this was also increased by big players to try to get enough panic selling to get more BC at lower prices.  I am sure some got burned and some not!

As expected the 47K breakout happened and was done with enough volume (800 BTC) which  surpassed the previous attempts that failed.  This was very good news and clearly showed new players willing to BET ON BLACK!

Unfortunately shortly after the 47K break out, which took us to 53K, there was a massive sell-off to take profits.  At this point all the big players where tripping each other to take all of the gains and leave everybody including the new money holding the bag.  The massive sell-off tested all our recently set support floors of 45K, 40K, and 37K.  The sell-off was then followed by a strong recovery reaching 53K.  The current situation is to construct a new support floor at 50K or to fall back to 47K.  It is difficult to predict but after that strong sell-of we may not be able to establish the 50K floor.

Here is the current position (at the time of writing) of Buyers and Sellers After the Battle.

Now you are probably wondering why did we go so low?  That will happen when sellers get spread thin in the process and adrenaline of excitement taking their previous buy walls down to push the price further.

Here is the weakened position at the moment the sellers took us down:

This was a very weak position, noticed that another 75 BTC sell could have taken us down to 25K!  The recovery came with the strengthen of a big player or players (maybe the ones that initiated this game) taking advantage of this time to buy all of the panicking sellers.  Indeed this was in my view a controlled situation in which the buyer waited to pull the trigger at a very low and important previously set floor 37K to 40K.  I clearly recall the seller putting more than 100 BTC wall to further scare the sellers!  HUGE MANIPULATION HERE!

I REAPEAT what I said previously:

It is important to hold and strengthen gains before any attempts are made for the next push up.  

Activity: 658
Merit: 500
lmao.

sell before it's too late
SELL SELL SELL

already did.. 50k is our cap for the day ;p

still keeping my eye on it tho.. this is blackcoin after all.
Activity: 52
Merit: 36
lmao.

sell before it's too late
SELL SELL SELL
Yawn......
Jump to: