Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 666. (Read 2509934 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Looks like the market manipulation attempt to lower prices with a big dump failed.  Cheesy

More like someone cashing out. He might not buy back in.
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1001
I expect we're going to have to endure a few daytraders spreading gloom for the next 24 hours (ones that got caught on the wrong side of that dump and panic sold their coins thinking it was a legit crash).

The price has been rock solid for days and gradually increasing. 500 BTC worth of sales out of freaking nowhere is obviously someone trying to manipulate the market.
Activity: 168
I have a feeling there will be another massive crash to the 20s or even teens

Please stop posting ridiculous assumptions. The lowest we will go with another moderate sell off is the mid 40s to the low 40s. The current sell off is just people taking profit and nothing more nothing less. The next "massive" sell off will be around $1.00...
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1001
Looks like the market manipulation attempt to lower prices with a big dump failed.  Cheesy
Activity: 78
Merit: 10
Someone just scruwed the wales so badly..they were lowering their 50 BTC+ sell walls to lower the price and then BUM some buy from 43k to 53 in second ..there was 150 BTC+ sell orders in that range

The walls were removed when the first buy order hit them. I was watching it Smiley
Activity: 784
Merit: 503
Bitcoin King BTC
securedform your ignored, so you lost 5000 bc? nobody cares, i lost way more then that nobody cares dude.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Is cryptsy still having problems with Blackcoin withdrawal???

dont know and didnt want to find out. stopped using them on my first delayed blackcoin withdrawal. hrs later they had problems. cant believe they went back with that negative balances crap from months ago.
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
SellALL, BuyBTC
Is cryptsy still having problems with Blackcoin withdrawals???

No, not anymore
Activity: 195
Is cryptsy still having problems with Blackcoin withdrawals???
Activity: 336
SellALL, BuyBTC
Rat or anyone that can help me, I encrypted my wallet after I started mining. It now says in the lower left "Stake miner suspended due to locked wallet" How do I resolve this? Do I even need to? Lastly what does this even mean lol.

Here you go my friend !
http://www.techfleece.com/2014/04/10/a-step-by-step-guide-to-using-your-blackcoin-wallet-staking/

Agreed, then a strong recovery

maybe not that far but unless investors have enough btc to battle at this price.. i see no reason we can stay at 48k. we went from 38k to 48k overnight. i expect low 40s. but 30s wont be unexpected either.
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
Rat or anyone that can help me, I encrypted my wallet after I started mining. It now says in the lower left "Stake miner suspended due to locked wallet" How do I resolve this? Do I even need to? Lastly what does this even mean lol.
Activity: 126
very good price should go up
no one is helping a person in trouble i am asking community please help me i am in trouble.May be some other day other will be in trouble everyone is talking about price .Please help me to recover funds as i have lost all my worth in blackcoin in xtremedice

Sorry to hear about your misfortune. But a qoute might be in order...

"Don't bet on the races", Fred Flintstone...

can you all cmmunity members please help your poor fellow please to make this community strong

u are addressing the wrong people. now that uve publicized it.. message the dev and inform him directly of your issue. he should hopefully be able to inquire and if unable to obtain a reasonable resolution the site should be removed from the list of blackcoin sites. but we cant do anything here. only the dev. and team.
Activity: 154
SOmeone is defending 50 000 position baldy...i saw 2 times in 5 minutes 70 BTC buy wall pop in on 50 000 just to someone dump on it in 20 second ...it battle of whailes now

Not really the wall was touched and removed I think.
Activity: 126
still dumpers are strong
Activity: 98
Merit: 10

Agreed, then a strong recovery
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
Bounty!!!!

Earn some blackcoins!!!!! More details found here http://blackcointalk.com/index.php/topic,1989.0.html
Activity: 1106
Merit: 508
Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023
SOmeone is defending 50 000 position baldy...i saw 2 times in 5 minutes 70 BTC buy wall pop in on 50 000 just to someone dump on it in 20 second ...it battle of whailes now
Activity: 406
Hello Black Coin Community.I am a good supporter of Blackcoin.But i was get scammed by Blackcoin dice site(xtremedice).Xtremedice run with my total worth of blackcoin.We are on the initial steps of building a successfull community but there are some scammers who want to destroy the repute of this community.I joined xtremedice site because of the community as it is on first post of our thread.I lost 5754.I know it is not too much but believe me it is the total worth of my black coin that i have lost.I contact the xtremedice for refunding my money but one week have passed they are not replying me and also they have put site on maintenance.i am requesting the community please help me to recover my total worth because i donot have any single penny to invest in black coin.Very bad luck for me.Here are the proofs to tell you i am right.I deposit Money on xtremedice from mintpal here is the screen shot

Please confirm this address in my xtremedice account

now see I donot lost coins in the bet i am showing this to you also please see screenshot

From one week no response from xtremedice.Please help me to recover my 5754 black coin i am part of this great community.I am not a big investor but lost all that i totally have .Your help will be appreciated.My black coin address is in my signature please help me
bc community please help
I am requesting BC Community Please Read and help me

We obviously need a way of dealing with things like this. Obviously if they are guilty of wrongdoing they would have to be removed from official sites and links etc.

brother they are not replying that is why i am asking community to help me or catch him and ask them to refund my total worth.please help

Please share some coins with me and help me to recover.

stop crying like that.

we all make losses and benefs at some points. it's a lesson for you.
Jump to: