Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 669. (Read 2509934 times)

Activity: 101
Merit: 10
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
That's it folks, there was your action for today. Go spend times with you family, the market just received a cold fucking shower and will need time to recover.
Activity: 406
seems to be now stabilized at 43k.
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
You don't cash out for profit by putting up 100 BTC walls. Its manipulation to drive the price down.
Activity: 210
I so hope these fucking idiots are out of coins soon. To crash a market like that is just fucking irresponsible immature selling. Fucking lucky wanker kids.
Activity: 154
10.000 sats less than 15 minutes ago Sad

I like this downs, I don't have that many coins so it gives me more time to get them before we go to 100 Smiley.
Activity: 406
10k sats less than 15 minutes ago Sad
Activity: 84
i guess the 525btc guy from last week is trying to exit... once he is done we are likely to swing upwards again, if it dips to 20 id say the next high will be around 32...

edit: or its just a freaking large bear trap^^

yeah it's going down now. i think more new bc just entered the market. might have to reset to 30k to distribute it all. unless someone is sitting on mintpal with 3000btc.. this sucker is going down for sure.

I don't think so. The 30k range has been tested heavily in the past few days. Wouldn't make sense for it suddenly break.
you are right, i wasnt considering the support. But you've seen how fast we went down. One could argue there are average ppl that still hold bags from the last high and their trust issues got the better of them.
Yet again, all of this has happened before, and all of this will happen again. Get used to it, and calm down. Dont buy into the fear, if you dont strike it rich today, you'll get another chance within a few days.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Yes it is a bull trap. And people falling for it haha.
Im holding 29k BC and im not selling those.
Have also 5BTC to buy BC but waiting for when the price hits 20-25k.
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
look at that sell wall. whales are buying in.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
i guess the 525btc guy from last week is trying to exit... once he is done we are likely to swing upwards again, if it dips to 20 id say the next high will be around 32...

yeah it's going down now. i think more new bc just entered the market. might have to reset to 30k to distribute it all. unless someone is sitting on mintpal with 3000btc.. this sucker is going down for sure.

I don't think so. The 30k range has been tested heavily in the past few days. Wouldn't make sense for it suddenly break.

it was tested with about 20-30mill coins but look at those sell walls that just popped up. i would say that it's someone new to trading and luckily held a tonne of bc looking to cashout asap.

unless u believe those are fake sell walls with the sole intention of driving down the price. didnt seem that way when i was watching my profits slip away from under me at near light speed. ;p

whoever this person is, they know nothing or care nothing for any previous "range tests". we were securely over 50k before they got here. would be silly of them to crash a rising stock.. unless they didnt know how it was progressing.
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1001
remember... its not worth it selling now... wait it out, the price will stabilize again and the upwards trend remains. Rule#1 Sell on the way up, buy on the way down...

The speed with which that happened is very suspicious to me.

I bet someone stocked up on a good amount of Blackcoin and their target for dumping them and hoping to cause panic was 50k.
Activity: 98
Activity: 280
People still mining on the Multipool?

Looks like mining elsewhere and buying BC is the better option?

www.Poolpicker.eu

Better for you, worse for the community. Multipool hashrate provides the appearance of community strength. Which if you already own BC, is more important than your little bit of extra profits.

That was what I thought, Will keep mining on the BC multipool. Thanks for your response
Activity: 294
There really is no reason for this dump, expect cheap coins.
Activity: 168
I agree 90% of his posts are bullshit and everyone is up his ass for some reason

I am assuming you are referring to me. Please share with me and the rest of the community how my posts are BS? Please point out what I wrote in my current or previous posts that you consider BS? Also, no one is up my "ass". I think most of this community realize I could have cashed out days ago and move on. I have taken shots from all directions since day one, and I am still here doing my best to help this community. I could have taken my card idea and applied it to all the top coins and I would be making 10x as much as I making now just keeping it only BlackCoin. 
Activity: 84
remember... its not worth it selling now... wait it out, the price will stabilize again and the upwards trend remains. Rule#1 Sell on the way up, buy on the way down...
Activity: 1106
Merit: 508
Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023
people still not realise after 100000 times same sht that its fake sell walls of one china mirc group ..ones when you touch it will go way..and people help them poping up their real sells
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1001

Activity: 330
lol bagholders freaking out . im sooooo happy right now , soo cheap, sucks for all these people that are emotional and not thinking about this coin logically

BONUS: we get tons of volume too, that'll attract attention for sure
Jump to: