Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 673. (Read 2509934 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
yes i think that sell order has gone, guys read up on PAWN coin thread, the next big riser

Nobody in this tread cares. We have enough with our BCs.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
52k !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
yes i think that sell order has gone, guys read up on PAWN coin thread, the next big riser
Activity: 154
That pussy with his 58BTC wall backed off like a little girl Cheesy
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Don't mean to shit on your guys parade, but "karmacoin" it's happening now!
Don't miss the train!

what is karmacoin ?
Activity: 294
Don't mean to shit on your guys parade, but "karmacoin" it's happening now!
Don't miss the train!
Activity: 214
Those big sell walls are good. If they are real, they will prevent the price from increasing too fast like last time, which creates stability and floors (like at 10k 2-3weeks ago) and 40k 3 days ago. We don't need to skyrocket, we need to have a stable and natural rise. This is NOT a pump and dump coin.

And we all know what sell walls as big as this one mean.. Smiley
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
50K so close  Shocked

50k seems to be the actual ceiling.

And I'm afraid for it cuz...

You are afraid of 12 BTC sell wall? That's nothing for BC. Also, there is a bigger 58 BTC wall a bit down the road.

Anybody who is "afraid", can easily sell. Just don't come back here crying afterwards ...

I wrote it many weeks ago, BC will go places. And I still say "will go" because we saw nothing yet.
50K so close  Shocked

lol. you're highlighting that 12 btc sell while 3 orders down there's a 58 btc sell ...

---

Also, yes. importprivkey imports the wallet for that address

I didn't see it  Grin

Above 50k, it's gonna be WAR  Sad
Activity: 882
Merit: 517
cloverdex.io
50K so close  Shocked

lol. you're highlighting that 12 btc sell while 3 orders down there's a 58 btc sell ...

---

Also, yes. importprivkey imports the wallet for that address
50K so close  Shocked

legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
More Hashpower and Awesome Shirts!

Welcome BlackCoin Community. My name is SSRC. I have been an active supporter of this coin for quite some time. Im in IRC everyday and I hear all the amazing ideas community members have come up with to boost our coin and our community. So I thought to myself what it something that I can do to help? The answer.....BlackCoin T-Shirts!!!! But I didnt stop there....All proceeds from this campaign will be put directly to either africanos ASIC share program to support the multipool and/or my own ASIC contribution! So not only do you get a shirt to sport our coin but you are assisting in boosting the price and power of BlackCoin!

*The only thing I wish we could do that would be the icing on the cake would be to purchase these shirts with BlackCoin, so I call upon the community to petition Booster.com into crypto-acceptance. I sure will!

You can visit the campaign here  https://www.booster.com/blackcoin

For any questions or updates please visit my thread at BlackCoinTalk here http://blackcointalk.com/index.php/topic,1989.0.html

So if we buy a t-shirt you don't actually have to make, you get to keep some of the profits and promise to spend that money on your own mining gear for personal BC gains? Wow what a deal!

Roll Eyes

Nice project
Let's buy this t-shirt!
Activity: 58
Activity: 9

This one seems actually quite interesting.
Activity: 210
I love this coin !
The community is so great and I'm really glad to be part of it !

Btw, for the next two month I'll have access to a laser-cutting machine and maybe some of you could be interest in having some specials goodies (Wooden/metal wallets, etc...).
Just let me know if you need something (PM me, I suppose this is the best way to get in touch).

Cheers !

PS : I'm in France, so frenchies interested you can PM in Moliere's langage Wink
Activity: 532
I am maintaining constant contact with the bitcoiners community in Brazil.

I ask kindly include another store that accepts Blackcoin. this store is in BRAZIL.
Grin

http://bitscoinshop.com.br/en/

Greetings from Brazil

Blackcoin will win the world and acceptance of most traders, let´s keep our focus at  the job, and stop talking shitcoin here!!!

ask for bounty for ur job Smiley
Activity: 504
Merit: 253
Tell me this isnt funny!!!!

That is the best thing you've ever posted.

Even if that isn't saying much...

More like this:

Activity: 140
Darth Vader Approves BlackCoin

Activity: 87
Merit: 13
favours the true
And I'd just like to add that I recommend everyone have at least one cold wallet for your coins. If you are serious about the coins you're holding (especially something like Blackcoin which makes for a great store of value) it makes sense to have a hodl wallet you won't ever have to think about.
Jump to: