Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 686. (Read 2509934 times)

Activity: 19
Merit: 0
What's the deal with this insane volume of whitecoin all of a sudden?
I've read a bit about it but can't figure out why there are so many investers
It's just another blackcoin copy right?

It's just speculating that WC could get boosted as BC. If that happens the investors will take their profits and move on to the next coin.

24hour volume is about to surpass BC.

Worth making some on the way up and reinvesting in BC!

Na, thats the biggest risk ever. WC is not backed up by anything except pump/dump. No community. No devs. Nothing. Give it a few days and its dead.

I dont even look at the charts anymore. Im holding blackcoin longterm. Meanwhile, build a community!

Bought 60k of whites hope it wil triple today then a have something to boost the blackcoin market a bit
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Indeed... 2000 was a 24 hr resistance. This will cause fireworks. A high volume breach too wow.
Activity: 94
Merit: 10

It's just speculating that WC could get boosted as BC. If that happens the investors will take their profits and move on to the next coin.

Na, thats the biggest risk ever. WC is not backed up by anything except pump/dump. No community. No devs. Nothing. Give it a few days and its dead.

I dont even look at the charts anymore. Im holding blackcoin longterm. Meanwhile, build a community!

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

I am here supporting black coin, but really think Whitecoin is about to skyrocket.

I have bought some in the hope of making a little, and then turning it into more BC!

about to say the same, it's really on skyrocket point and without much resistance. better chip in grab some profit and pump it back in black when the pump of whitecoin is over

exactly. I expect the price of Blackcoin to go down for a while, and volume to slow too.

Whilst Whitecoin increases and then pops. Then BC will continue on its journey towards #2!
Activity: 226

I am here supporting black coin, but really think Whitecoin is about to skyrocket.

I have bought some in the hope of making a little, and then turning it into more BC!

about to say the same, it's really on skyrocket point and without much resistance. better chip in grab some profit and pump it back in black when the pump of whitecoin is over
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
CAT.EX Exchange

Activity: 94

It's all about marketing.

Blackcoin community, I highly suggest you do a better job marketing your coin. If your volume isn't high enough then do something which makes news, grabs attention, and makes people want to buy Blackcoin.

marketing? Blackcoin have the best marketing next to bitcoin.
go do some research before throwing in stupid arguments.

Blackcoin community, I highly suggest you do a better job marketing your coin. If your volume isn't high enough then do something which makes news, grabs attention, and makes people want to buy Blackcoin.

Huh

It'll pass blackcoin's volume on mintpal any minute wtf
Activity: 714
Merit: 510

Activity: 154
Activity: 154
What happened with poolpicker.eu ? There are not updates last 2 days.
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000
You'd have to be a total fool not to mine BC from May 2nd to beginning of July - the reward might be worth it.  Wink
http://www.blackcoin.co/mining/the-end-of-the-blackfriday-promotions-and-what-is-next/

OMG..... such a prize.....

i am truly amazed at how the devs are really supporting this coin far beyond any other coin i have mined..... first BC Wu-tang fans wanna buy a 1 off copy of their new album and now a 10k scrypt miner.... such wow much generosity
Activity: 532
I am amazed it's still at a stand still.  There is 3x the buy volume visible in the orders

HOLD!

It's like a mexican freakin stand off. Cheesy

Stability is a beautiful thing with Blackcoin. It means the sellers who bought cheaper are running out of coins to sell. Everyone else is holding and waiting for the price to rise. With no mined coins being dumped on the market eventually the buy pressure will overwhelm the sell pressure and we get our next upswing.

Can't wait until we break 40k. I expect a rush of people will flood the market as it means 60k+ is back on the menu.

We were bang on.

Great feeling to wake up and find Blackcoin has smashed through another wall.  Cheesy

newcomers don't know like we do, there's no newly mined coins being dumped on the market. Once the profit takers are finished taking their profits from coins they bought cheaper there are no more coins to sell (= next upswing). We must repeat this like our mantra. This will continue until the market cap is beyond Litecoin.

There will be epic pumps, dumps and corrections along the way but the above logic is undeniable. Typically after each pump, a dump follows but importantly the overall trend is always upwards. To infinity and beyond.

Always bet on black.

I think in 1 year we will be that big that we have to mine LTC coz we crushed all other coins with our multipool ^^ . BC price in 1 month ~over 1$, bc price end of the year ~stable 4$ but over 10$ when pumped. Thats my quess
Activity: 532
When come here I alway write "bit" and choose 1st one. Thats 627 page of this thread. On this page we were worried about 15 BTC sell wall at 7500sat. And that was just 2 weekes ago Smiley

Today we have 10 times higher volume, higher (not high !) price and many many more projects to come. GJ community, GJ devs and remember 1 BC = 1 lambo  Grin
Activity: 85
You'd have to be a total fool not to mine BC from May 2nd to beginning of July - the reward might be worth it.  Wink
http://www.blackcoin.co/mining/the-end-of-the-blackfriday-promotions-and-what-is-next/
Activity: 475
Merit: 500
I am amazed it's still at a stand still.  There is 3x the buy volume visible in the orders

HOLD!

It's like a mexican freakin stand off. Cheesy

Stability is a beautiful thing with Blackcoin. It means the sellers who bought cheaper are running out of coins to sell. Everyone else is holding and waiting for the price to rise. With no mined coins being dumped on the market eventually the buy pressure will overwhelm the sell pressure and we get our next upswing.

Can't wait until we break 40k. I expect a rush of people will flood the market as it means 60k+ is back on the menu.

We were bang on.

Great feeling to wake up and find Blackcoin has smashed through another wall.  Cheesy

newcomers don't know like we do, there's no newly mined coins being dumped on the market. Once the profit takers are finished taking their profits from coins they bought cheaper there are no more coins to sell (= next upswing). We must repeat this like our mantra. This will continue until the market cap is beyond Litecoin.

There will be epic pumps, dumps and corrections along the way but the above logic is undeniable. Typically after each pump, a dump follows but importantly the overall trend is always upwards. To infinity and beyond.

Always bet on black.

Always buying on drop  Grin
Its going to be huge
Jump to: