Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 684. (Read 2509934 times)

legendary
Activity: 2412
Merit: 1044
Can the Blackcoin mining pool take a minute to fork whitecoin? As a community service.
Activity: 429
Merit: 250

I'd like to think some people are in this to make history as well Smiley but if you say 95% of the community are in this for a profit and nothing else, this coin will fail.
I think they could make history as well as a profit Wink
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1015
they only care about increasing their BTC holdings, they don't give a fuck about BC.
I'd be willing to bet 95% of the BC holders would feel this way.  Wink
No matter how you slice it, everyone is in the crypto world to turn a profit.. Short or long term, I doubt many are in it just because they like spending money on electricity Wink

I'd like to think some people are in this to make history as well Smiley but if you say 95% of the community are in this for a profit and nothing else, this coin will fail.
I created PUMP and DUMP thread for people who want to know where would be the best time to make few coins.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/blackcoin-bc-on-mintpal-pump-and-dump-thread-576809

This thread is overhelmed with nonsense and trolls.
Valuable info is difficult to find.
This whole coin is a P&D..lol
I've been saying it from day one too Wink

Also whats up with the URL on that twitter account.. I'd suggest everyone to DO NOT CLICK IT.. something fishy about it
legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1039
I created PUMP and DUMP thread for people who want to know where would be the best time to make few coins.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/blackcoin-bc-on-mintpal-pump-and-dump-thread-576809

This thread is overhelmed with nonsense and trolls.
Valuable info is difficult to find.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
they only care about increasing their BTC holdings, they don't give a fuck about BC.
I'd be willing to bet 95% of the BC holders would feel this way.  Wink
No matter how you slice it, everyone is in the crypto world to turn a profit.. Short or long term, I doubt many are in it just because they like spending money on electricity Wink

Amen. Shit, if people get the chance to flip and make some sort of loot. Power to them. Don't hate on the people having fun and on top of it trying to make something out of it. Silly talk needs to not be spoken..Mine your own biz.
I'd be willing to bet 95% of the BC holders would feel this way.  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1015
Im mining WC to hold and then pump for BC  Cheesy

This price talk and talk of your gambling on other coins really adds nothing to this thread. As a community we should be focusing on building community and infrastructure of blackcoin, not your new coin of choice to gamble on.

Parasites and leeches, they only care about increasing their BTC holdings, they don't give a fuck about BC.
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
Anybody here plan to invest in this coin for a long term? From what I read so far it seams like most people are looking for a short term and will dump this coin like a cheap whore once it reach $1 or $2. I think if this goes well it could go $100 - $300 in the long term, or any amount more than LTC and BTC but not surpass BTC because the code depends on BTC. Unless the dev somehow invent something novel (not just implementation of some existing algo like kecchak or groestl).
Activity: 308
thrasher.

This price talk and talk of your gambling on other coins really adds nothing to this thread. As a community we should be focusing on building community and infrastructure of blackcoin, not your new coin of choice to gamble on.
Activity: 168

Mining DuckDuckCoin @ $80 a coin.. Finding a block every 45 seconds Smiley
Activity: 238
Yeah.. that tweet was made WAY after the fact. Look at the time stamps lol. Charlatan

No it wasn't.  The time is exactly on.  You are probably on a different time frame.
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
Activity: 196
its only like 5 orders from 40.5k to 44k. stupid sellers being stupid and losing money like a boss. Im holding 250k blackcoins and i can buy a house now. but no, im holding!!

Houses must be cheap where you live!

He's holding for a mansion and lambo in the driveway Cheesy

LOL!

Price would have to be ten times more for a 3 bed where I live.

For a Lambo plus running costs and a large enough house to warrant having it in the triple garage BC would need to hit $5 a piece.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 508
Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023
Price value will drop, don't buy now ...
same post from you 30 hours ago "April 18, 2014, 11:58:41 AM
Price value will drop, don't buy now ..."   when price was 32k...who listen to you lose 50%..
Activity: 210
Even AUR is rising and people panic sell BC. Yawn, fear and greed.
Activity: 532
Thanks again, fellas.

Nice u going to keep promise Smiley
Activity: 210

Considering the jump from 38 to 48, this is a healthy "drop". Nothing to get nervous about.

Lol people are so eager to dump. Put up a 17 BTC buy order at 42 and it's filled in seconds. Seeing how stable 38k action was past days I'm not worried the slightest.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10

Fu*k off, noob Grin
Activity: 154

Considering the jump from 38 to 48, this is a healthy "drop". Nothing to get nervous about.
Jump to: