Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 681. (Read 2509934 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

BLACKCOIN is here to stay. We've all noticed the gains in the last 2 days. These are the fruits of the Blackcoin community's hard work to build value in our coin. But it does not stop here! Our community never rests, never stops. Did Bitcoin and Litecoin supporters just sit back and watch the price go up? NO! It never would have happened. Think of all the crazy things people have done for Blackcoin in just two short months. Let's keep going! Do whatever you can!

BLACK ALWAYS WINS.

One very easy way to help is to join the Subreddit. We've made massive gains this week in building a more visible Blackcoin community. 1,000 subscribers is so close I can feel it. 950, only 50 more and we'll have busted right through another wall! Seems to be what we do at Blackcoin, eh?

JOIN THE SUBREDDIT: http://www.reddit.com/r/blackcoin

If you're not into Reddit, don't worry! It's very easy to get yourself started. Reddit is anonymous in nature, you don't even need an email address to create an account!
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
And one more thing.... Who else gives away a KNC TITAN miner to their community? So many Alts, so many pretenders of community that want your money and your hide and yet, through it all, one has stood up and said "This is our time, this is your community, this is your prize!"

+1000 Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 2433
Merit: 1642
I spoke with the owner of the exchange Bitpay.pl and would be larger if the response from the community is the possibility of introducing Blackcoin (if the most votes to enter the currency - mail massage to admin of bitpay). I do not know how the currency, but it certainly is a possibility of blackcoina for the Polish zloty, BC / PLN.

In all fairness, I believe now Blackcoin has its own critical mass. Any exchange thats hasn't already added or is asking the community to pay for it to be hosted is now firmly out of the game and clearly looking to scalp free money. Not good business, just opportunistic chancers that didnt have the vision to get on board earlier.

Paying to get BC on any exchange now would be, IMO, pointless and counter productive. Exchange owners are no fools, they see the money being made on a daily basis and drool.

As always Blackcoin finds its equilibrium and continues forward and steadily upwards. You can either be part of the party or a spectator.... its your call, but remember, time's passing and Blackcoin just gets bigger and bigger, the longer you take scalping or waiting ... the more you're losing....

And just in case youre really struggling and think this is all new an breaking territory.,... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qHUPPYzzZrI

so, seen it all before, you're either IN and happy or you're not. If you're not, are you missing out? Are you happy? Remember....  we've only just begun...

And one more thing.... Who else gives away a KNC TITAN miner to their community? So many Alts, so many pretenders of community that want your money and your hide and yet, through it all, one has stood up and said "This is our time, this is your community, this is your prize!"
Activity: 194
Activity: 339
Merit: 251
Anyone know if our multipools were mining Whitecion at anytime?

I heard they were and possibly are right now, but they have crazy hash raping it right now.

That is what they get for pumping shitcoins o this forum..  he he

The Death Star spares no coin Smiley

it would great if we were to show this copycat who's boss!

Before BC pretty much all alts were based on hype. WC is entirely based on hype. When the hype deflates, so does the price. Good for short term play to get BTC to get more BC though.

whats the hype based on, it's almost an exact copy of BC but with no community and just a bunch of pumpers

I heard they were and possibly are right now, but they have crazy hash raping it right now.

Before BC pretty much all alts were based on hype. WC is entirely based on hype. When the hype deflates, so does the price. Good for short term play to get BTC to get more BC though.

Activity: 406
Activity: 339
Merit: 251

Activity: 238

That is what they get for pumping shitcoins o this forum..  he he
Activity: 1414
Merit: 265
Pepemo.vip

I asked the same question. The response I got basically was that the BMP will mine whatever is most profitable for the miners, regardless of coin name!
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
Activity: 252
I spoke with the owner of the exchange Bitpay.pl and would be larger if the response from the community is the possibility of introducing Blackcoin (if the most votes to enter the currency - mail massage to admin of bitpay). I do not know how the currency, but it certainly is a possibility of blackcoina for the Polish zloty, BC / PLN.
Pepemo.vip
#BlackCoin resistance at 40k becomes support and reveals new price floor. Consolidation phase before push to 50k area.

While the crap coins get pumped and dumped, investors and quietly moving more positions into blackcoin.

Possible to make quick cash with other newer coins, blackcoin is just starting to make waves(tsunami).

hahaha classic !!
legendary
Activity: 1457
Merit: 1001
#BlackCoin resistance at 40k becomes support and reveals new price floor. Consolidation phase before push to 50k area.

While the crap coins get pumped and dumped, investors and quietly moving more positions into blackcoin.

Possible to make quick cash with other newer coins, blackcoin is just starting to make waves(tsunami).

Activity: 238
ALWAYS BET ON BLACK - Update 2
TESTING 40K SUPPORT

The sellers are cashing in at higher prices and as a result they have taken their sales to the limit of the previous support floor of 40K.  A short term double bottom has formed confirming the buying strength.  See here for double bottom and double top explanations.
http://www.investopedia.com/university/charts/charts4.asp

Here is the chart showing the current trading range which could be expected to stabilize if the sellers don't push further..   If this range continues to consolidate the sellers will be able to get out what they want and the buyers will set a stronger foundation for the next push.

The previous run-up volume is similar to the testing volume to break the support.. The possible final outcome is not clear but I am Betting of Black.

This is the result of running too quick and too high without enough support walls behind the attack so I would hope that we rebuild the support walls to 200 BTC before attempting any deep upward moves.

Here is the current Buyers vs. Sellers at MintPal Order Book:

Equilibrium is reached between buyers and sellers with approximately 87 -90 BTC.  But the buyers are continuing to pressure upward by displaying a steeper attack slope which should be toned down a bit until the buy wall has much more convincing force of up to 200 BTC.

I REAPEAT what I said previously:
It is important to hold and strengthen these gains before any attempts are made for the next push up.  Of course unless you have another 500 BTC ready for a coordinated attack at a time of day when enough people can continue to put support a wall behind the move.

Don't forget about Black Shield participation as a coordinated effort by supporters to bring growth stability to Black Coin: http://www.blackcoinpool.com/news/an-update-from-the-dev-team/

Congratulations to all that participated in this push and now we must work harder to attract more people that believe in long term goals for Black Coin.

Get to work and do your part..  I am doing mine!
Activity: 561
Merit: 500
Institute of Advance Blockchain Research
http://www.coindesk.com/all-things-alt-shibe-social-blackcoin-boom-twin-easter-egg/

For the some of us who may have not read or heard

blackcoin is in a an article on Coindesk

The type of exposure BC needs

Blackcoin is the black sheep of the crypto world

We don't follow the rules, We make  them
- IconicExpert
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
Another amazing night for bc. Sold some at 48 And happily bought back at 42. Broke and hold 40k. Amazing guys.
Pepemo.vip

Jump to: