Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 685. (Read 2509934 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Holy sell walls batman !, Whale pup wanting to overthrow price for to buy lowest. Not sale cheap, let us away towards U $ 10.00. Cool
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Yeah.. that tweet was made WAY after the fact. Look at the time stamps lol. Charlatan
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1015
Alright I see what's going.  There's a guy on twitter who told everyone to sell at 47k and rebuy at 41-43k

which twitter acc is that?

Not a huge following but enough to cause movement.  

https://twitter.com/CryptonInvest

Thanks yeh I saw him on twitter... Now ill keep a closer eye

If you believe that stuff you will only lose money.
Activity: 194
Merit: 100
Alright I see what's going.  There's a guy on twitter who told everyone to sell at 47k and rebuy at 41-43k

Thanks yeh I saw him on twitter... Now ill keep a closer eye
Activity: 238

Activity: 194

Activity: 308
Merit: 250
thrasher.
What's the deal with this insane volume of whitecoin all of a sudden?
I've read a bit about it but can't figure out why there are so many investers
It's just another blackcoin copy right?

It's just speculating that WC could get boosted as BC. If that happens the investors will take their profits and move on to the next coin.

24hour volume is about to surpass BC.

Worth making some on the way up and reinvesting in BC!

Na, thats the biggest risk ever. WC is not backed up by anything except pump/dump. No community. No devs. Nothing. Give it a few days and its dead.

I dont even look at the charts anymore. Im holding blackcoin longterm. Meanwhile, build a community!

Exactly this. Can we keep this WC pumping out of this thread? This isn't the WC thread and just because it is a poor imitation does not warrant its discussion here. This bullshit about it going up and how people should buy is what is causing it to rise, if you buy into it you are bound to get dumped on by the same people convincing you to buy it after they bought it.

This should be about the development of the BC community not your gambling and hype.
Merit: 510

It's all about marketing.

Blackcoin community, I highly suggest you do a better job marketing your coin. If your volume isn't high enough then do something which makes news, grabs attention, and makes people want to buy Blackcoin.

marketing? Blackcoin have the best marketing next to bitcoin.
go do some research before throwing in stupid arguments.

I have done my research. I never said Blackcoin didn't have the best marketing. I said the Blackcoin community needs to do a better job. The competition is about who is better at marketing these coins and if Blackcoin cannot beat Whitecoin at marketing it will lose to Whitecoin.

The Whitecoin fork was to divide and conquer the Blackcoin community. It was rising too fast and don't be surprised of the people who created Whitecoin are holding large amounts of Litecoins too.

Push forward with your efforts. Don't let up on showing the world which coin is best.

They can always to a better job. But whitecoin doesnt have any marketing at all. truth to be told. therefore, blackcoin already beated whitecoin at marketing.
The only reason why whitecoin has its succes is because blackcoin has its succes and all the people that lost money on the pump try to get it back using the whitecoin train.

I haven't lost any money. I sold at 10,000 sat. Honestly I should have waited until it was 90.000 sat but I didn't feel like I lost any money. I still kept some BC too which I made an agreement with myself not to sell until after BC surpasses $1 (and we all know it will).

Why would any of you sell for less than $1 unless you have 100,000 BC or more? Don't sell any BC until you can pay for 1 year salary.
its only like 5 orders from 40.5k to 44k. stupid sellers being stupid and losing money like a boss. Im holding 250k blackcoins and i can buy a house now. but no, im holding!!

Houses must be cheap where you live!

He's holding for a mansion and lambo in the driveway Cheesy
Activity: 196
its only like 5 orders from 40.5k to 44k. stupid sellers being stupid and losing money like a boss. Im holding 250k blackcoins and i can buy a house now. but no, im holding!!

Houses must be cheap where you live!
Activity: 94

Blackcoin community, I highly suggest you do a better job marketing your coin. If your volume isn't high enough then do something which makes news, grabs attention, and makes people want to buy Blackcoin.

I have done my research. I never said Blackcoin didn't have the best marketing. I said the Blackcoin community needs to do a better job. The competition is about who is better at marketing these coins and if Blackcoin cannot beat Whitecoin at marketing it will lose to Whitecoin.

The Whitecoin fork was to divide and conquer the Blackcoin community. It was rising too fast and don't be surprised of the people who created Whitecoin are holding large amounts of Litecoins too.

Push forward with your efforts. Don't let up on showing the world which coin is best.

They can always to a better job. But whitecoin doesnt have any marketing at all. truth to be told. therefore, blackcoin already beated whitecoin at marketing.
The only reason why whitecoin has its succes is because blackcoin has its succes and all the people that lost money on the pump try to get it back using the whitecoin train.
Merit: 510

The Whitecoin fork was to divide and conquer the Blackcoin community. It was rising too fast and don't be surprised if the people who created Whitecoin are holding large amounts of Litecoins too. The market manipulators want to get you to sell your BC.

Activity: 266
Thanks again, fellas.

Don't be panic selling guys, it's a temporary dip

nice review.. allthough, bc dropped to 42k.

nothing big tho. we will push to 50-60k within a few days
Activity: 1106
Merit: 508
Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023
weak hands sell again
ALWAYS BET ON BLACK - Update 1

EXCELLENT UPWARD MOMENTUM!

As expected the 40K break finally came with a strong push upward (while I slept like a baby).  The confirmation of this break came in with excellent volume 277 + 479 = 756 BTC which was enough momentum to take us to 47K and to establish a new support floor.

The next move up will depend on the strength  of the buyers versus the sellers.   We need for all participants to wake up and face the new reality.  Here is the current BULLS  vs BEARS positions as shown on the Mintpal order book:

The sellers have a stronger position (not by much) than the buyers so at the moment there is not going to be any further gains until more people bet on black.  We are looking at buyers with 117 BTC support wall and sellers with 123 BTC resistance wall.

It is important to hold and strengthen of these gains before any attempts are made for the next push up.  Of course unless you have another 500 BTC ready for a coordinated attack at a time of day when enough people can continue to put support a wall behind the move.

Don't forget about Black Shield participation as a coordinated effort by supporters to bring growth stability to Black Coin.
        http://www.blackcoinpool.com/news/an-update-from-the-dev-team/

Congratulations to all that participated in this push and now we must work harder to attract more people that believe in long term goals for Black Coin.

Get to work and do your part..  I am doing mine!
Activity: 364
A few EASY things you can do right now to help BlackCoin and your own investment:

1) Stop replying to obvious trolls. Do not quote them. Use the ignore function. Don't shoot down curious questioners, but we all know when it goes from curiosity to purposeful FUD - ignore them. Do not engage.

2) Subscribe to the reddit! http://www.reddit.com/r/BlackCoin - shifting community discussion/debate/brainstorming to a different platform than bitcointalk is needed badly, now. Reddit's upvote/downvote system takes care of most FUD pretty painlessly. Reddit's DOGE community is how DOGE became what it is - and the size of a subreddit's subscriber-base is largely viewed as representative of the quality/strength of its community - so subscribe! Bitcointalk's forum software is a relic of the last decade, it's time to move on. One thread is painfully insufficient to handle the growth that our community has experienced.

3) Email/Tweet to Mintpal Support/@MintPalExchange asking for BC to be paired with other top altcoins, like DOGE. In light of Cryptsy's recent issues, and seeing as Mintpal has always been Blackpal to us, providing more trading pairs with BC/Altcoin would allow more BlackCoin-focused traders and miners to process more of their activity through Mintpal, which has shown to have better support, uptime, and service to the BlackCoin community - not to mention lower fees. It's a win for all sides if this happens. Let's make it so!

4) mine at blackcoinpool.com

+1
Jump to: