Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 695. (Read 2509934 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
just made an buy order of 10k bc.
I think that the barrier of 40k will be broken tomorrow and the price will pump and then stabilize at 40- 50k.

It looks like it's about to pop

Activity: 364
Merit: 250
because like the unicorn it doesn't exist

get out of here with that shit it just dumped from nearly 100K that's not stability
I am amazed it's still at a stand still.  There is 3x the buy volume visible in the orders

HOLD!

It's like a mexican freakin stand off. Cheesy

Stability is a beautiful thing with Blackcoin. It means the sellers who bought cheaper are running out of coins to sell. Everyone else is holding and waiting for the price to rise. With no mined coins being dumped on the market eventually the buy pressure will overwhelm the sell pressure and we get our next upswing.

Can't wait until we break 40k. I expect a rush of people will flood the market as it means 60k+ is back on the menu.

It is definitely a beautiful thing Cheesy
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
just made an buy order of 10k bc.
I think that the barrier of 40k will be broken tomorrow and the price will pump and then stabilize at 40- 50k.
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1001
I am amazed it's still at a stand still.  There is 3x the buy volume visible in the orders

HOLD!

Stability is a beautiful thing with Blackcoin. It means the sellers who bought cheaper are running out of coins to sell. Everyone else is holding and waiting for the price to rise. With no mined coins being dumped on the market eventually the buy pressure will overwhelm the sell pressure and we get our next upswing.

Can't wait until we break 40k. I expect a rush of people will flood the market as it means 60k+ is back on the menu.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10

This is good because it makes the sell side thinner. So logically, it will go up with a boom. The exact same thing happened from 9k to 18k. The above 18k thing was a pump. That's why it dropped again so hard, but never really under half of the initial gain.
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1001
Yes, im the idiot who bought BC at 6500 and sold it a 65K.

Your attitude towards BC suggest you have never once been in on BC, and have been on the sidelines the entire time. Instead, you've bag held MINT the entire time while BC has moved well above it. And now you come and try to promote something like WC? I highly doubt now you've made anything off BC and you're just very bitter about it. It would explain everything.

Yup. This gonzou clown has done nothing but bash Blackcoin and push MINT in here and now his latest rubbish WC. This is the blackcoin topic gonzou.

Gonzou if you want a beginners tip, stop investing in pre-mined coins (Mint, Whitecoin). These are designed to make the developer rich and are rarely a good pick for investors.

HOLD!

Activity: 546
Merit: 510

HOLD!
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
ok, peace, out !
                                                                i'll skip 200 pages first thing in the morning
[shields up]
OFF Course whe have a proposition, we and my friends even founded a political party called Voluntad Popular, we have a plan for our country, im not sitting here watching.
And we win a couple of city majors and now they are in jail, just like Leopoldo who is my boss and friend.

But now in Venezuela is not time but to fight cuz goverment is killing us and puting on jail our friends. So yes is time to fight, i hate it but sometimes you just have to do it.

Yeah, all those goverment's are bastards and crocks. What do we get for out tax money = nothing. Damn all of them Sad  
Activity: 42
Drako, my boss is at Jail.

We are fighting on the street a regime thats killing our frieds.

Beside my boss, i have 3 more friends in jail.

And i can prove to you all this.

Really dont like your comment.

I understand that you do not like it, I even might edit it out of respect for the people that are fighting in the streets, but you should also understand that with that attitude you do not have any chance. In order to offer something and people trust you, you should bring something positive or at least neutral. This anti- behavior will not take you further in crypto but most importantly in life. So, if the opposition can not offer something positive to your people, you fight for a lost cause. Being only against something is never enough.

OFF Course whe have a proposition, we and my friends even founded a political party called Voluntad Popular, we have a plan for our country, im not sitting here watching.
And we win a couple of city majors and now they are in jail, just like Leopoldo who is my boss and friend.

But now in Venezuela is not time but to fight cuz goverment is killing us and puting on jail our friends. So yes is time to fight, i hate it but sometimes you just have to do it.
whitecoin major scamcoin! come together and dump the coin!

but I dont get it?

Won't you need WC in order to dump WC?
So I should sell my BC in order to buy WC and then dump em?
I am so confused by that message Sad
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1015
6 months, IMO.

thanks... that a long time to wait, it will be winter at that time, i want to ride a bike only in the summer Sad

It could be sooner, but I think it's more important the coin goes up slower and that BC is stable around $1 rather than shooting over and then a selloff.
6 months, IMO.

thanks... that a long time to wait, it will be winter at that time, i want to ride a bike only in the summer Sad
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1015
Are we at 1 BC = 1$ yet?

IronicXpert promised me 1$ = 1 BC by this friday - I want one dollar so I can cash out and get a motorcycle.  

6 months, IMO.
Activity: 42
Yes, im the idiot who bought BC at 6500 and sold it a 65K.

Your attitude towards BC suggest you have never once been in on BC, and have been on the sidelines the entire time. Instead, you've bag held MINT the entire time while BC has moved well above it. And then you come and try to promote something like WC...

I was just asking WHO much hashrate did BC reach on peak during POW phase to make comparations.

GUYS, why you see everything like a conspiracy?

i hold 100PPC, 30MM mint, 10 Bitcoins, 100K flutter, 100K WC i even post it on my twitter!

im a crypto guy, not a coin related guy. mi first coin was Doge, mine it a lot, good proffit WOW.

Learn who to move your coins,

Really? The other day you claimed to have made $80,000 off the BC rise. Where is this $80,000? All of that might up to 1/10th of that,if even that?

On the internet you can be whatever you want Cheesy

SO YOU WERE READING MY TWITTER! NO I CLAIMED THAT ICONIC EXPERT DID!!

I Read iconic expert saying that he could buy a house when price was 90K! and i comment it on my twitter, check those spanish lessons again dude!
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Drako, my boss is at Jail.

We are fighting on the street a regime thats killing our frieds.

Beside my boss, i have 3 more friends in jail.

And i can prove to you all this.

Really dont like your comment.

I understand that you do not like it, I even might edit it out of respect for the people that are fighting in the streets, but you should also understand that with that attitude you do not have any chance. In order to offer something and people trust you, you should bring something positive or at least neutral. This anti- behavior will not take you further in crypto but most importantly in life. So, if the opposition can not offer something positive to your people, you fight for a lost cause. Being only against something is never enough.
Are we at 1 BC = 1$ yet?

IronicXpert promised me 1$ = 1 BC by this friday - I want one dollar so I can cash out and get a motorcycle.  
Jump to: