Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 697. (Read 2509934 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
40 K

YOU SHALL NOT PASS!!! JEJEJEJEJ

im to lazy to search for the meme or make one.

This is just my opinion, so you don't have to reply, but YOU ARE AN IDIOT!. wc might break 5k but I doubt it will be tomorrow and I doubt it will stay there. BC on the other hand will stay over 40k for a long time after the break  Wink.

Edit: And probably tomorrow we are going to be 40k+ Smiley

Sorry =).
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
40 K

YOU SHALL NOT PASS!!! JEJEJEJEJ

im to lazy to search for the meme or make one.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 265
Pepemo.vip

Check post history. ALL WC slappy posts and BC FUD posts.

Hmm. Wonder what the goal is here.

Once again:

haha nice

LOOL!!

Im just trying to help from what i know about crypto.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 265
Pepemo.vip
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
SellALL, BuyBTC
Activity: 140
DONT SLEEP DURING WEEKEND
ALL MARKETS ARE GONNA GO WILD DURING WEEKEND

Check prices and take decision, decision to save your precious earned money.

keep smart.

Check post history. ALL WC slappy posts and BC FUD posts.

Hmm. Wonder what the goal is here.

Once again:

I'm a WC scrooge, buuuut i still a have a bag... speculative nature of things and all. nothing but a pump and dump to me... BC on the other hand.. Good luck getting your hand on my coins.

BC IS ALSO A PUMP AND DUMP

Its just that you havent realized.

NEVER OVER ATTACH TO ANY COIN GUYSSSS!

WC was launched 6 days ago, now you can buy on mintpal at 1780 satoshis.

BC has an amazing dev and months of service and community building. WC is a copy+paste with a premine. Any future updates to WC likely depend on Blackcoin's dev. There's nothing behind WC. It's going to have a dump of epic proportions, except it just doesn't have a fraction of the things that are causing Blackcoin to recover.

I'm not saying you won't make some money on WC. But everyone hopping on is just hoping for quick gains. That WILL show in the market. It's like playing the lottery, and you better know when to get out because when it's done it's done and there are going to be a lot of unfortunate people holding the bag.

Go back to the WC thread.

Just like BC!! is just that you havent realized!

I was BC holder, bought at 6500 got out at 65K.

Now i see a lot of chances on WC.

and BTW, all alts are some kind of scam, the question is, can you profit from it?

How much did you profit from mint ? :p.

Id did profit me A LOT!

and i still have 40 MM of it for the future, all mined by myself since block 1!

But now money is on WC and in Flutter.

BC cant surpass 40K.
Activity: 479
I'm a WC scrooge, buuuut i still a have a bag... speculative nature of things and all. nothing but a pump and dump to me... BC on the other hand.. Good luck getting your hand on my coins.
DONT SLEEP DURING WEEKEND
ALL MARKETS ARE GONNA GO WILD DURING WEEKEND

Check prices and take decision, decision to save your precious earned money.

keep smart.
Activity: 308

can we please all get along ?

BC has an amazing dev and months of service and community building. WC is a copy+paste with a premine. Any future updates to WC likely depend on Blackcoin's dev. There's nothing behind WC. It's going to have a dump of epic proportions, except it just doesn't have a fraction of the things that are causing Blackcoin to recover.

I'm not saying you won't make some money on WC. But everyone hopping on is just hoping for quick gains. That WILL show in the market. It's like playing the lottery, and you better know when to get out because when it's done it's done and there are going to be a lot of unfortunate people holding the bag.

and BTW, all alts are some kind of scam, the question is, can you profit from it?

How much did you profit from mint ? :p.
Activity: 336
SellALL, BuyBTC

We've all seen the imitators. We've all seen the trolls rushing to this thread now that they've noticed Black is here to stay. FUD will never bring us down. If there's a wall in our way then we'll smash it down. If there isn't a path, then we'll carve one ourselves! The BLACKCOIN community will never be shaken, never be stopped!

The subreddit is already bustling with activity. Building this community further will bring in new support and show our strength to the world! Plus, it's a measure of the size of Blackcoin's community! THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT!

JOIN THE SUBREDDIT: http://www.reddit.com/r/blackcoin

It's growing fast. We're at 902 subscribers. 1k and beyond is within our grasp!

If you're not into Reddit, don't worry! It's very easy to get yourself started. Reddit is anonymous in nature, you don't even need an email address to create an account!

Enjoy your prosperous weekend gals/guys !   Smiley
Activity: 140

We've all seen the imitators. We've all seen the trolls rushing to this thread now that they've noticed Black is here to stay. FUD will never bring us down. If there's a wall in our way then we'll smash it down. If there isn't a path, then we'll carve one ourselves! The BLACKCOIN community will never be shaken, never be stopped!

The subreddit is already bustling with activity. Building this community further will bring in new support and show our strength to the world! Plus, it's a measure of the size of Blackcoin's community! THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT!

JOIN THE SUBREDDIT: http://www.reddit.com/r/blackcoin

It's growing fast. We're at 902 subscribers. 1k and beyond is within our grasp!

If you're not into Reddit, don't worry! It's very easy to get yourself started. Reddit is anonymous in nature, you don't even need an email address to create an account!

He is not English gotta forgive some little mistakes Wink
True jejejejej

im doing the best i can, but  on spanish i also make typos!
are we ever going to break the 40k ceiling Huh

Bagholder, cut your lose!

Too much people bought above 40K, damn too much in fact. check the graph at mintpal

time to go

Activity: 168
So many parasites expecting 10x return in a few days, pretty sad really.

Yeah I totally agree with you. I read in this forum that the market is place where there is transfer of money from the impatient to the patient  Roll Eyes

More like from one broke ass to another.. Thirsty ass people. LOL
He is not English gotta forgive some little mistakes Wink

I do not forgive trolls, also my mother tongue is not english :p.
Jump to: