Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 696. (Read 2509934 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Yes, im the idiot who bought BC at 6500 and sold it a 65K.

you can also check me on twitter @gonzoucab i always talk about coins and give my perspective of the future

I also host a Radio show in Venezuela about Technology.

Im always to help and to interchange real and good info.

Also reporting the situation in Venezuela right now, and off course im anti goverment here!

Thank you !!! Finally, I now understand why the opposition in Venezuela is still "opposition" with all the mentally ill people you have for "government".

No MEGADOOM AND DRAKO

IM MORE LIKE THIS https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oT97-1baZoI

legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1015

Your attitude towards BC suggest you have never once been in on BC, and have been on the sidelines the entire time. Instead, you've bag held MINT the entire time while BC has moved well above it. And then you come and try to promote something like WC...

I was just asking WHO much hashrate did BC reach on peak during POW phase to make comparations.

GUYS, why you see everything like a conspiracy?

i hold 100PPC, 30MM mint, 10 Bitcoins, 100K flutter, 100K WC i even post it on my twitter!

im a crypto guy, not a coin related guy. mi first coin was Doge, mine it a lot, good proffit WOW.

Learn who to move your coins,

Really? The other day you claimed to have made $80,000 off the BC rise. Where is this $80,000? All of that might up to 1/10th of that,if even that?

On the internet you can be whatever you want Cheesy
Activity: 644
Merit: 500

Your attitude towards BC suggest you have never once been in on BC, and have been on the sidelines the entire time. Instead, you've bag held MINT the entire time while BC has moved well above it. And then you come and try to promote something like WC...

I was just asking WHO much hashrate did BC reach on peak during POW phase to make comparations.

i hold 100PPC, 30MM mint, 10 Bitcoins, 100K flutter, 100K WC i even post it on my twitter!

im a crypto guy, not a coin related guy. mi first coin was Doge, mine it a lot, good proffit WOW.

Really? The other day you claimed to have made $80,000 off the BC rise. Where is this $80,000? That's like ~170 BTC.

Now I just know you're full of s**t. Cheesy
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
There will always be haters when your coin makes the rules. Made another fun image to dismiss them quickly when they appear so we can stay on topic. Smiley

Activity: 546
Merit: 510
One reason why Blackcoin will replace Bitcoin...

LOL  Cheesy

Activity: 210
Little resistance to over 40k but we need more buy pressure.
Activity: 171
One reason why Blackcoin will replace Bitcoin..

"Satoshi has stated that mining is Bitcoin's only flaw. Miners are the greatest non-crpytographic threat to Bitcoin retaining value on geographic time scales. Mining introduce human factors and greed into the survivability of Bitcoin as a currency"

PoS FTW!...

Well that and the speed....

one percent interest is nice too and 8 hour stake with no max age is tight...

Prepare to get Pwned Bitcoin!

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

you can also check me on twitter @gonzoucab i always talk about coins and give my perspective of the future

Also reporting the situation in Venezuela right now, and off course im anti goverment here!

Thank you !!! Finally, I now understand why the opposition in Venezuela is still "opposition" with all the mentally ill people you have for "government".
Activity: 644
Merit: 500

Your attitude towards BC suggest you have never once been in on BC, and have been on the sidelines the entire time. Instead, you've bag held MINT the entire time while BC has moved well above it. And now you come and try to promote something like WC? I highly doubt now you've made anything off BC and you're just very bitter about it. It would explain everything.
Activity: 128
You are asking me to auto censor myself??

JA! im a Venezuelan fighting for free of speech on the streets! and  You think im gonna auto censor myself on a open forum?

As i tell, im just here trying to help the readers of this thread and everybody that's loosing money right now.

you can say what you want ,feel free...but realize when its enough!nobody ask you!!!we know what we do!thx
Drako, my boss is at Jail.

We are fighting on the street a regime thats killing our frieds.

Beside my boss, i have 3 more friends in jail.

And i can prove to you all this.

Really dont like your comment.
Activity: 882
Merit: 517
cloverdex.io
Guys- KNC Titan giveaway starting in May.

Get the promo for this going on any and every outlet you know!

http://www.blackcoin.co/mining/the-end-of-the-blackfriday-promotions-and-what-is-next/
Activity: 13

JA! im a Venezuelan fighting for free of speech on the streets! and  You think im gonna auto censor myself on a open forum?

As i tell, im just here trying to help the readers of this thread and everybody that's loosing money right now.

You were just on a lucky strike and made good money, you can't know for sure what will happen in the coming days. We appreciate your advise, but that's it.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10

Edited.

Reason: I was just doing 'trolling against trolling", nothing to see here  Tongue

Activity: 336
SellALL, BuyBTC

@gonzoucab
Seems like you are great guy but please stick to building and supporting this coin and not use other coin names, futures etc..
This community does not tolerate this in BC tread. Too bad you sold it @ 65K. Thanks. Cheers.
Activity: 154

But you are still an idiot Smiley. IDIOTA Cheesy

Activity: 336
SellALL, BuyBTC
It's so funny that EVERYBODY is trying to Copy, Spam, FUD and Troll BlackCoin, but you know that this is just childs play that will NEVER succeed.
EVERYBODY else that is not part of this TEAM...  Thank you for your cooperation and move on.
Jump to: