Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 699. (Read 2509934 times)

legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1001

We've all seen the imitators. We've all seen the trolls rushing to this thread now that they've noticed Black is here to stay. None of that matters. If there's a wall in our way then we'll smash it down. If there isn't a path, then we'll carve one ourselves! The BLACKCOIN community will never be shaken, never be stopped!

The subreddit is already bustling with activity. Building this community further will bring in new support and show our strength to the world!

JOIN THE SUBREDDIT: http://www.reddit.com/r/blackcoin

We're at 864 898 subscribers. We need to break 1k and beyond!

If you're not into Reddit, don't worry! It's very easy to get yourself started. Reddit is anonymous in nature, you don't even need an email address to create an account!

hell yeah, need more pplz for the subreddit !

Activity: 490
Merit: 500
Buying and holding! I am seriously thinking about dropping dimecoin all together to pursue this coin.

Hey Dimelord - yeah I did that Smiley I had 1.6billion DIME and sold at a great loss for around 12 litoshi - and I spent it all on BlackCoin!
I have around 1.7 Billion. Devving Dimecoin is so stressful. I dont know if I want to continue or not.  Lips sealed
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
Lol this forum sux so hard.

ITS BLACKCOIN THREAD we dont wanna hear about other coins. In 100 pages 10 are worth to read rest is spam  Cry
Activity: 714
BC king. WC shitty 3rd world country rural town.

I won't talk too bad about W.C., maybe it can have some success. But it is undeniably a knockoff with a pre-mine added for a developer that is likely only to piggyback updates from Rat4's continued work on Blackcoin.

There were probably 6 different coins advertised in this thread from the beginning, some had pumps but none of them gained their minute of fame from this. WC won't be different, yet another imitator with no backing.

Since owning BC I'm not even visiting the altcoin forum out of this thread, I genuinely can't image a coin with better parameters and backing than we have here. People should not lose the highway for a fireroad chasing pumps as it leads to losses eventually.

I agree about Blackcoin for the long haul for sure.

Those other coins, were they direct copycats?  or just random coins?  I wasn't here then.

Whitecoin is premined.

People who spam it on here are shills hoping people not in the know will buy into it and make them a profit at your expense.

A solid coin would not have to spam other topics.

Misleading... WC is 0.78% premined - that is way less % than top BC holders so this argument is invalid. The coins are similar. This is a challenge of communities not coins. I'm neutral, but the money to be made at the moment is in WC as it is early-adopter phase.

Investment funds go to BC - stability and LT growth.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 265
Pepemo.vip

We've all seen the imitators. We've all seen the trolls rushing to this thread now that they've noticed Black is here to stay. None of that matters. If there's a wall in our way then we'll smash it down. If there isn't a path, then we'll carve one ourselves! The BLACKCOIN community will never be shaken, never be stopped!

The subreddit is already bustling with activity. Building this community further will bring in new support and show our strength to the world!

If you're not into Reddit, don't worry! It's very easy to get yourself started. Reddit is anonymous in nature, you don't even need an email address to create an account!

hell yeah, need more pplz for the subreddit !
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
Does your analyst have good references ? A 100000% increase in a year is a serious statement. Was this announcement taken in account in his calculations ?

Putting your sarcasm aside. What was taken into account was the amount of new "users" per week, and the supply of coins taken out of circulation because of people wanting to "save". Less supply and higher demand will force the price up exponentially once we get past the sell off phase. Bitcoin, Litecoin, and Dogecoin have a fresh supply of coins being dumped onto the market everyday. The dumps can easily satisfy the demand which keep the price down. These coins are mostly mined not purchased, so miners have no problem dumping at a lower price. However, BlackCoin is not mined anymore and many of the people who had mined BlackCoin have already dumped their coins at different price levels. The remainder of the people who still hold a significant amount of coins will also sell off around the $1.00 mark. After the rest of the people who are holding from the mining phase and the low price phase sell off, the price will shoot up faster because there will be nothing to keep the price down.
OK thanks for the answer. I completely understand the principle of limited supply for a constantly increasing number of buyers, and I do believe in a strong price growth on middle-term, but I have a lot of troubles to imagine Blackcoin going up to $100/coin in such a short time. I think that all the way to the top, we will find strong selling walls, set by people who think they have make enough profit (and that's a good thing if we want to avoid massive dumps), and I don't really know if we could reach the 1 billion market that easily (like Bitcoin we could have strong political/economical/social barriers).
legendary

I won't talk too bad about W.C., maybe it can have some success. But it is undeniably a knockoff with a pre-mine added for a developer that is likely only to piggyback updates from Rat4's continued work on Blackcoin.

There were probably 6 different coins advertised in this thread from the beginning, some had pumps but none of them gained their minute of fame from this. WC won't be different, yet another imitator with no backing.

Since owning BC I'm not even visiting the altcoin forum out of this thread, I genuinely can't image a coin with better parameters and backing than we have here. People should not lose the highway for a fireroad chasing pumps as it leads to losses eventually.

Those other coins, were they direct copycats?  or just random coins?  I wasn't here then.

Whitecoin is premined.

People who spam it on here are shills hoping people not in the know will buy into it and make them a profit at your expense.

To answer your question, MINT proponents would regularly try to fill this thread with FUD. There was also FAC, but that quickly died a death.
legendary

Whitecoin is premined.

Activity: 364
Buying and holding! I am seriously thinking about dropping dimecoin all together to pursue this coin.

Hey Dimelord - yeah I did that Smiley I had 1.6billion DIME and sold at a great loss for around 12 litoshi - and I spent it all on BlackCoin!
Activity: 140
Merit: 100

Activity: 210

I'd be much well off if I went all in all the times I wanted to. In restrospection, going all in at any value would be a great idea, hell even at 95k.
Activity: 490

Those other coins, were they direct copycats?  I wasn't here then.

No, just people coming here trying to convince BC holders to dump and buy their shit on good promises. DGB, FAC (lots of times), FLT, MINT (lots of times), MRC, POT, UNO, ZED (this was glued together by twitter trolls with #blackcoin together).

Check where these coins are now and where BC is. Not just value, volume as well.
Activity: 238

Activity: 364
There's a sell wall of exactly 53000 at 39499sat (21BTC), and one of 50012 at 39998sat (20BTC).

They've been there for days, the market isn't yet willing to buy through those amounts - they are directly causing the price to stay bouncing around in the 34-38k-ish levels.

When the walls of a few bigger holders set the parameters of the market for all, that's whale manipulation as far as I'm concerned.

look at the other side 38 btc buy wall at 36K

that's a market maker with a huge bid ask spread to work with
Activity: 249
There's a sell wall of exactly 53000 at 39499sat (21BTC), and one of 50012 at 39998sat (20BTC).

They've been there for days, the market isn't yet willing to buy through those amounts - they are directly causing the price to stay bouncing around in the 34-38k-ish levels.

When the walls of a few bigger holders set the parameters of the market for all, that's whale manipulation as far as I'm concerned.

It will take new money but it will happen soon don't worry. We had the same issues breaking 10k for days.
That's right, I remember. And I have no doubt it will break the 40k soon enough. Guess I just look forward to continuing growth and find the walls a bit frustrating in their persistence.

Go Blackcoin!!

Activity: 140

BTC is dropping, soon whales will realize (again) that BC is a coin that can secure them from losses.
Activity: 108
Merit: 10
Blackcoin on Ebay .25 - .40.
Jump to: