Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 711. (Read 2509934 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 250
just wanted to know why is buy sell so big difference? sell 38400 and buy 37555  Huh
Someone constantly selling for as low as 1000 under the lowest sell order, i'd guess w/o having watched it.
Someone who would benefit from a "mini-dump".

are they retarded   Angry
why?
they are hoping to drag the other sellers prices down and buy. then push to like 45-46 k and sell, overall a win. and if you are rich enough it aint a problem if it does not work every single time.

i am talking about the sellers. that sell lower than the market price.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Guys send this to mintpal [email protected]

Dear Mintpal Team,

please consider to add Blackcoin markets to support and facilitate the further development of this coin which is responsible for >50% of your daily volume. Blackcoin needs to be more decoupled from Bitcoin prices to become #1 coin in the future. Please start with a BC/DOGE market and if this works out for you (volume) you could add more markets as needed.

Thanks,
XXX

And join reddit!

SUB HERE: http://www.reddit.com/r/blackcoin

If you're not into Reddit, don't worry! It's very easy to get yourself started. Reddit is anonymous in nature, you don't even need an email address to create an account!
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
just wanted to know why is buy sell so big difference? sell 38400 and buy 37555  Huh
Someone constantly selling for as low as 1000 under the lowest sell order, i'd guess w/o having watched it.

why?
they are hoping to drag the other sellers prices down and buy. then push to like 45-46 k and sell, overall a win. and if you are rich enough it aint a problem if it does not work every single time.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002

are they retarded   Angry

The guys on the buy side are accumulating heavy. A big push from here in 40k range is a near certainty.
As i said before party for BIG players has started high volume fast trades arbitrage possible between exchanges with BC.
10s transactions helps a lot. Top ten crypto in no longer friendly watter for little fishes wanted play on market ^^ and change market direction with just few BTC ^^
Activity: 238
BC should in the future be the coin to use as a transference medium for exchange arbitrage. BTC is so slow it makes no sence to use it except for "bank storage". I'm guessing that the BTC Devs needs to fork it in the future to keep BTC alive.

Once the BIG exchange owners and traders will understand this, BlackCoin will most likely be the favourite coin to use instead of Bitcoin when it comes to fast transfers. Also, BC / X trading pairs on the exchanges needs to be added to make it simpler for traders.

If this happens, then we are all in for a wild ride Smiley

Agreed.  I dread at the thought of transfering BTC between exchanges because it's so slow.  If they didn't have so many damn confirm time rules though.  When I transfer BTC to coinbase it shows up within 5 minutes.

And I would love to see Blackcoin markets against all other coins.  Cheesy

look at it this way - the slowness kills arbitrage between exchanges

It sure does.  Blackcoin to the rescue.
Activity: 266
BC should in the future be the coin to use as a transference medium for exchange arbitrage. BTC is so slow it makes no sence to use it except for "bank storage". I'm guessing that the BTC Devs needs to fork it in the future to keep BTC alive.

Once the BIG exchange owners and traders will understand this, BlackCoin will most likely be the favourite coin to use instead of Bitcoin when it comes to fast transfers. Also, BC / X trading pairs on the exchanges needs to be added to make it simpler for traders.

If this happens, then we are all in for a wild ride Smiley

Agreed.  I dread at the thought of transfering BTC between exchanges because it's so slow.  If they didn't have so many damn confirm time rules though.  When I transfer BTC to coinbase it shows up within 5 minutes.

And I would love to see Blackcoin markets against all other coins.  Cheesy

look at it this way - the slowness kills arbitrage between exchanges

The guys on the buy side are accumulating heavy. A big push from here in 40k range is a near certainty.

i am not worried about price. I always buy and sell high. Never panic. Just dont get that big price difference.
Activity: 364

Lots of stable ground today and yesterday.  I see the uptrend continuing.

Activity: 700
Merit: 500
because people buy from th sellers anyways so they dont have to put their sell orders down.

Right, that's when you know orders are legit, when they actually get filled.  I'm referring to buys and sells.  When you place them in strategic locations and they don't get filled only to be outbidded in either direction by pennys trying to get you to move one way or the other.  Or when they tap you with a small amount.
Activity: 784
Merit: 503
Bitcoin King BTC
because people buy from th sellers anyways so they dont have to put their sell orders down.
you can always tell whales are playing with it when your orders don't get filled.  ridiculously small orders outbid you in either direction, then they hit your order and some 2-3% of it gets filled then moves in the other direction.
Activity: 126

@ backshield

to put something in place that would work like an anti whale protection would be very good i think. If working well it would be another strong argument to go into BC and hold it. Added to the other already strong argment - the buying power of the multipool it would be a very innovative setup that is caring so to speak about the surrounding of the coin. That is something no other community is doing in the moment....  

BC go go go

You could get rid of the bloody picture of a real dead whale. People are not insensitive to that kinda propaganda and if you don't know why metaphorically people call some whale traders you should try to find out!!! As in real live the ecosystems need whales in order to maintain a order and balance so do financial markets. If "whales" with big pockets would not be around, markets would be stagnant. The problem are the greedy whales that try to suck the life of any business like buying properties or companies with financial crisis and then sell them for parts to multiple investors.
Anyways it is to boring to talk about it...
So please remove that picture from your post... it is all that I ask!!!
Thank you
just wanted to know why is buy sell so big difference? sell 38400 and buy 37555  Huh
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002
http://bitinfocharts.com/comparison/confirmationtime-bc.html Blackcoin takes 10minutes to be fully confirmed, just thought i'd point that out.
i have sendable confirmed coins in 10s Tongue lol i don't get it what yu are talking about
i know what i am saying ^^... so i can send in 10s again once recived coins
Activity: 364
how many % of an hypothetical buy one would have to pay additionally into the blackshield to bring this kind of protection up?. I also think if the whales would know that BS as something in place against them, even if it is not big or not very effective, they would asap disapear and look after other coins that don't have anything like it. So to say BC don't taste good for whales anymore.

Unfortunately for us, whales will always play where there is high volume. Price shield will minimise crashes to such an extent but there will always be price up/down movement especially when following substantial price expansion.
Activity: 160
Guys we have more 24h Volume than Dogecoin.

Blackcoin is a mooooooooooooooooooooonster hahaha
Activity: 224
KryptoBonds, Bonds Industry now in Blockchain
how many % of an hypothetical buy one would have to pay additionally into the blackshield to bring this kind of protection up?. I also think if the whales would know that BS as something in place against them, even if it is not big or not very effective, they would asap disapear and look after other coins that don't have anything like it. So to say BC don't taste good for whales anymore.
Jump to: