Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 713. (Read 2509934 times)

legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002
hello guys

so i have fu**ed up obviusly
i hade nice share of bc and when the trend went up to the 90k i holded and didnt sell
when dupm began i fak*** got panicked offcourse.
i sold for less that i bought i sold it on ground fu.... zero, i fu**ed up all of my life saving becaus i hopped better tomorrow will come for me.
and now when bc is going up again i just feel desperate and dont know what to do.

if there are generous people who would like to donate a little bit i would be thankfull all of my life.

thak you good people to help me get some bc back!

my address to donate is

BNUqmVK3sLgk29M1Wnqo45Jdpt3E4mJt6a

thanks to all the good people

wish you best with bc!

That's a really cool story. First rule of investing is don't invest more than you can afford to lose.

Another rule worth noting: Don't panic buy or panic sell. If in doubt, do nothing and just wait.
The best is to buy on low ^^.

For BC high will be over 100 000 or 1$ now psychology barier on 90 000 was broken.
Anyway this is field for big whales and investors not little fishes like we here on forum ^^.
Those guys don't pay of to much attention in action here on forum not at this price lvl.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Well I think this is not such as good idea as it sounds, it can be manipulated, since it is public it can be tricked, lets say the whale buys a bunch and then waits, the wall has to be moved up, and then the whale buys a lot more and keeps increasing the price while the wall gets moved up, then dump in the wall and make profit.

I mostly agree with you. Buy walls can limit price drop building up confidence. Nevertheless, they make whales more rich: the system can be tricked, it is very dangerous. It seems that sell walls are also needed... we come up with a regulated coin, but who rules it!?
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
hello guys

so i have fu**ed up obviusly
i hade nice share of bc and when the trend went up to the 90k i holded and didnt sell
when dupm began i fak*** got panicked offcourse.
i sold for less that i bought i sold it on ground fu.... zero, i fu**ed up all of my life saving becaus i hopped better tomorrow will come for me.
and now when bc is going up again i just feel desperate and dont know what to do.

if there are generous people who would like to donate a little bit i would be thankfull all of my life.

thak you good people to help me get some bc back!

my address to donate is

BNUqmVK3sLgk29M1Wnqo45Jdpt3E4mJt6a

thanks to all the good people

wish you best with bc!

That's a really cool story. First rule of investing is don't invest more than you can afford to lose.

Another rule worth noting: Don't panic buy or panic sell. If in doubt, do nothing and just wait.
dead cat bounce incoming, going for a little dip my friends, not to wory much

BTC going down might be good for BC Tongue.

Makes me want to buy some more Blackcoin.

I will be supporting Black Shield  Wink

Well I think this is not such as good idea as it sounds, it can be manipulated, since it is public it can be tricked, lets say the whale buys a bunch and then waits, the wall has to be moved up, and then the whale buys a lot more and keeps increasing the price while the wall gets moved up, then dump in the wall and make profit.

You don't have to use it. (I will be though - sound like great fun!)

i see nothing wrong with this except a smart whale. every dump at a higher price helps to set the floor at that level. and that is what we want.

+1 Exactly!

So basically Blackshield is paying to pump Blackcoin but instead paying to pumpers like Wolong, Fontas or Cryptypumps, we pay to someone from blackcoin team to pump it hopefully without the dump!!! Nice strategy but in order for that to work you need to sell Blackcoins in the first place to build btc buy walls and to do that you are always to put at risk and burn some of the Blackcoins stakeholders investment! In fact Blackshield is the opposite of what the Multipool is doing which is from the profitability of other coins you buy BC with the BTC profits to pay to miners but that creates some buy pressure! In this case we would be donating you shares to sell our BC for you to put some BTC buy walls! Can someone explain in detail how this will benefit us?
This Black Shield idea is fantastic - This is the good news we needed to get us to punch through 40k!

40k is coming. Building a floor at 30k-35k is awesome, the longer we stay here the better.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500

i see nothing wrong with this except a smart whale. every dump at a higher price helps to set the floor at that level. and that is what we want.

but the whale is stealing profit from the miners, if you don't mine of course you want this Smiley,

how is it stealing? he bought it with money. lol

there is only one strategy to defeat whales. and that is simply dont put ur coins on the market. dont even place them on an exchange.and accumulate accumulate until u are that whale. until then, the whales will play. unless we take away their toys.

and yes, i mine bc, but it doesnt bother me.
Activity: 154
This Black Shield idea is fantastic - This is the good news we needed to get us to punch through 40k!
Activity: 140
There are too many unknowns to say check back in 3 years.

BTC did not have to deal with a constant barrage of altcoins at the beginning. As for us, so many freakin PoS competitors. I'm still holding, but I couldn't just blindly let my investment go for 3 years.

Any crypto currency is a Long term business, sure you can use it to try some short term gains, but to be honest with you I compare this with buying premium domain names back in the 90's.

Its all mathematical, you can add 10 years from now and all cryptos will be at levels that we are not able to imagine now. (Beyond the solar system)

And the ones who will have the balls to hold, are the ones that will have the biggest profits.
Activity: 623
Merit: 501
Wow indeed! Glad to have a professonial team on board. So, I bought some more BC  Grin

but the whale is stealing profit from the miners, if you don't mine of course you want this Smiley,
Activity: 658
Merit: 500

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

Activity: 330
legendary
Activity: 1492
Merit: 1021

wow this is becoming extremelly interesting! blackcoin is the way an altcoin should be. innovative and with a talented team behind it
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002
Activity: 160
Jump to: