Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 707. (Read 2509934 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Professional Analysis - Unexpected Good News

2. If the fundamentals remain the same without change, and we continue to grow at our current rate, we will be trading higher than $100 within 12 months. Past results do not predict future results. However, in BlackCoin's case proof of stake gives a constant we can use to make reasonable predictions. Unlike with Bitcoin we do not have to estimate how many coins will be mined and dumped onto the market.

[...]

I just explained everything in layman's terms so everyone can understand. This is not an attempt to pump the value, I wanted everyone to be armed with the info I have. I am more bullish on BlackCoin than I was before and I will continue holding until we are #1.

Does your analyst have good references ? A 100000% increase in a year is a serious statement. Was this announcement taken in account in his calculations ?

Putting your sarcasm aside. What was taken into account was the amount of new "users" per week, and the supply of coins taken out of circulation because of people wanting to "save". Less supply and higher demand will force the price up exponentially once we get past the sell off phase. Bitcoin, Litecoin, and Dogecoin have a fresh supply of coins being dumped onto the market everyday. The dumps can easily satisfy the demand which keep the price down. These coins are mostly mined not purchased, so miners have no problem dumping at a lower price. However, BlackCoin is not mined anymore and many of the people who had mined BlackCoin have already dumped their coins at different price levels. The remainder of the people who still hold a significant amount of coins will also sell off around the $1.00 mark. After the rest of the people who are holding from the mining phase and the low price phase sell off, the price will shoot up faster because there will be nothing to keep the price down.

I am willing to bet 5 BC That the price will be less than $100 by 18 April 2015 Cheesy. Do you agree ? .

Earlier this week I had predicted we would be trading at $1.00 by Sunday. I might have been right but I didn't take into account people selling off due to "greed" & temptation. $100,000 is a lot of money to someone in school and/or facing hardship. I wrongfully assumed everyone will hold for the big pay off, I was wrong. We are going to reach the tipping point where major holders are minimum at best, supply is low, and demand is very high. When that happens BlackCoin will skyrocket like no other coin before.

People were sitting on large sums. Those that got in at 500 sat where x190 in profit at one point.

So a $250 investment became $48000, and just upscale for people who invested 1 BTC or more.

People like profits, and they took them en masse, in a panic fashion. But with the new floor above 30k, just WOW! at this new platform to move from!

Any 500 sat (or low sat holders) that remain have already proven themselves "investors" and are likely to hold way beyond previous highs.
legendary
Activity: 1457
Merit: 1001
Alright, this thing bounced and I'm outta here.. I'll buy some more the next time this crappy coin gets dumped and the believers bid it up again for some reason  Grin

goodbye you stupid dumb cunt!  Roll Eyes
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
bla bla bla..... to the moon.

do you take the bet or not? :p.
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1001
Price trending back upwards day by day after the dump. Very bullish.

TY panic dumpers who sold at a loss. Your coins are in stronger hands now  Cheesy
no real  evidence that this is the case yet

Come back at a future date and you find your evidence Smiley
Activity: 168

2. If the fundamentals remain the same without change, and we continue to grow at our current rate, we will be trading higher than $100 within 12 months. Past results do not predict future results. However, in BlackCoin's case proof of stake gives a constant we can use to make reasonable predictions. Unlike with Bitcoin we do not have to estimate how many coins will be mined and dumped onto the market.

[...]

I just explained everything in layman's terms so everyone can understand. This is not an attempt to pump the value, I wanted everyone to be armed with the info I have. I am more bullish on BlackCoin than I was before and I will continue holding until we are #1.

Does your analyst have good references ? A 100000% increase in a year is a serious statement. Was this announcement taken in account in his calculations ?

Putting your sarcasm aside. What was taken into account was the amount of new "users" per week, and the supply of coins taken out of circulation because of people wanting to "save". Less supply and higher demand will force the price up exponentially once we get past the sell off phase. Bitcoin, Litecoin, and Dogecoin have a fresh supply of coins being dumped onto the market everyday. The dumps can easily satisfy the demand which keep the price down. These coins are mostly mined not purchased, so miners have no problem dumping at a lower price. However, BlackCoin is not mined anymore and many of the people who had mined BlackCoin have already dumped their coins at different price levels. The remainder of the people who still hold a significant amount of coins will also sell off around the $1.00 mark. After the rest of the people who are holding from the mining phase and the low price phase sell off, the price will shoot up faster because there will be nothing to keep the price down.

I am willing to bet 5 BC That the price will be less than $100 by 18 April 2015 Cheesy. Do you agree ? .

Earlier this week I had predicted we would be trading at $1.00 by Sunday. I might have been right but I didn't take into account people selling off due to "greed" & temptation. $100,000 is a lot of money to someone in school and/or facing hardship. I wrongfully assumed everyone will hold for the big pay off, I was wrong. We are going to reach the tipping point where major holders are minimum at best, supply is low, and demand is very high. When that happens BlackCoin will skyrocket like no other coin before.
Where did all the "blackcoin is dead" people go?

They are busy buying pumped Whitecoin Tongue.
Where did all the "blackcoin is dead" people go?

Still trying to buy ? ... don't waste more time, you are losing money by the minute! :p.

[...]

If you lose the bet you will not be able to find the winners to pay them. They'll be on a yacht somewhere cruising the Caribbean Cool

I might be there too Cool Cheesy

Too true! Wink

[...]

If you lose the bet you will not be able to find the winners to pay them. They'll be on a yacht somewhere cruising the Caribbean Cool

I might be there too Cool Cheesy

[...]

[...]

Activity: 210
why not dump and get 30btc?

If you want to sell please do, the more coins are spread the better.
why not dump and get 30btc?

[...]

Putting your sarcasm aside. What was taken into account was the amount of new "users" per week, and the supply of coins taken out of circulation because of people wanting to "save". Less supply and higher demand will force the price up exponentially once we get passed the sell off phase. Bitcoin, Litecoin, and Dogecoin have a fresh supply of coins being dumped onto the market everyday. The dumps can easily satisfy the demand which keep the price down. These coins are mostly mined not purchased, so miners have no problem dumping at a lower price. However, BlackCoin is not mined anymore and many of the people who had mined BlackCoin have already dumped their coins at different price levels. The remainder of the people who still hold a significant amount of coins will also sell off around the $1.00 mark. After the rest of the people who are holding from the mining phase and the low price phase sell off, the price will shoot up faster because there will be nothing to keep the price down.

+1 Spot on Cheesy
Jump to: