Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 715. (Read 2509934 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 500
Hi blackcoiners. I hold some BCs for the long run and also I participate to the pool. Do you know if there exists a decent real-time price chart for blackcoin (at least something like bitcoinwisdom.com)? In my opinion it is crucial for blackcoin to take off. I hate the charts offered by the exchanges. I predict a major dip very soon, what do you think?
the major dip of around 80% of the pumped value has already been, how would there be another major dip when there is no major pump first?
Currently BC is slowly rising but would already be way higher if there wasn't lot of resistance built up around the 40k mark. Most people actually do not want another major pump/crash but steady rise.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Aren't you getting tired of spamming the same old FUD all day long?
3-5k actualy value my ass....

stick to your MINT thread and spare us your "thoughts", no one is taking you for serious here.

I bought in on BC at 5000-7000 and sold most at almost a 100K. I still have 500 or so BC left though so if the price suddenly goes to "the moon" I'd be ok with it. lol

When the price becomes reasonable again I will buy more, so I'm actually bullish on BC. Just realistic, that's all. I only buy to profit when I sell.
Activity: 658
sales completely stopped at 14ksatoshi, forcing buyers to pump the price into the 20s yesterday. as demand grew they found out that the threshold for demand is in the 35k-40ksatoshi region. price can fluctuate between this region for a few days as we squeeze out some doubtful early investors and those who bought over 40k looking for an opportunity to panic sell and recover most of their losses. i predict a new floor of 20k as below that few would want to sell. if u want to buy now ull have to get it between 30k-40k. lower if ur really lucky and catch a dump. current ceiling is 40k.
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
hello guys

so i have fu**ed up obviusly
i hade nice share of bc and when the trend went up to the 90k i holded and didnt sell
when dupm began i fak*** got panicked offcourse.
i sold for less that i bought i sold it on ground fu.... zero, i fu**ed up all of my life saving becaus i hopped better tomorrow will come for me.
and now when bc is going up again i just feel desperate and dont know what to do.

if there are generous people who would like to donate a little bit i would be thankfull all of my life.

thak you good people to help me get some bc back!

my address to donate is

BNUqmVK3sLgk29M1Wnqo45Jdpt3E4mJt6a

thanks to all the good people

wish you best with bc!

1 post. Begging.

Seriously, have some self respect. It's not our fault you fucked up.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Hi blackcoiners. I hold some BCs for the long run and also I participate to the pool. Do you know if there exists a decent real-time price chart for blackcoin (at least something like bitcoinwisdom.com)? In my opinion it is crucial for blackcoin to take off. I hate the charts offered by the exchanges. I predict a major dip very soon, what do you think?
Activity: 700
Aren't you getting tired of spamming the same old FUD all day long?
3-5k actualy value my ass....

stick to your MINT thread and spare us your "thoughts", no one is taking you for serious here.
Activity: 9
Activity: 210
[ANN] BlackCoin (BC) | on exchanges | PoS | No premine
Are you going to provide any node details for solo mining?
BlackCoin cannot be mined anymore. It's pure PoS now.

But you can be paid in BlackCoin if you mine in blackcoin multipool -> http://www.blackcoinpool.com/
Activity: 252
I LOVE THE LIR PROJECT

I Think You should press CTRL+W If You still want to mine Cheesy
Activity: 21

Activity: 196

You made me laugh and that is hard to do! Thank you Mr. Brand New but you can go to charitycoin thread and do some begging there!

OOF! Haha.

My thoughts exactly.

See ya!
Activity: 644
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

You made me laugh and that is hard to do! Thank you Mr. Brand New but you can go to charitycoin thread and do some begging there!
Activity: 364
How many BC is buying Blackpool every day ?
20-40 BTC depends on day.
But with volume like this 3000+BTC it don't realy affect price so much

It will go up maybe not 10x now but i for me BC under 1$ is dirty cheap in long run.

Eg. month ago BC was mined in price 3000-5000
now 30000...
3-6 months later can be it 100 000-200 000 sat

That sounds purely awesome. The funny thing is, it is completely perceivable and believable.  Cheesy

All must work hard to increase our coin count everyday.  I know I am Cheesy
most of that volume is due to small amounts being sold back and forth all day by a few people

20-40 btc being injected into the market daily would have a huge effect, a huge pump basically, which was exactly what caused the massive bubble that just popped. And it's the only thing sustaining the current price and is feeding the larger holders who are dumping like crazy.

3000-5000, maybe a bit more, is where the price actually belongs.

The multipool is a trick to turn all of that hash power toward keeping the price as high as possible during extended dumping.
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1018
hello guys

i hade nice share of bc and when the trend went up to the 90k i holded and didnt sell
i sold for less that i bought i sold it on ground fu.... zero, i fu**ed up all of my life saving becaus i hopped better tomorrow will come for me.
and now when bc is going up again i just feel desperate and dont know what to do.

if there are generous people who would like to donate a little bit i would be thankfull all of my life.

my address to donate is

wish you best with bc!

That's a really cool story. First rule of investing is don't invest more than you can afford to lose.
Activity: 1
hello guys

my address to donate is

wish you best with bc!
sq
Activity: 294
Hello everyone, my computers motherboard fried so I have not been able to do my blog for a bit.

Welcome back m8!
Activity: 183
Hello everyone, my computers motherboard fried so I have not been able to do my blog for a bit.
Activity: 238
Jump to: