Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 736. (Read 2509934 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Today do not focus on the markets, today focus on pasting our links on every thread you can!!!

What percentage of the Black Coin Card's sales are being ploughed back into the BC project ( I believe you stated previously that this is what is happening ) ? I sent 500BC to help with the cost of this latest PR campaign, and two of the articles focus heavilly on the card.

The card is news because we are the first to have a branded card wallet that makes using BC much easier. Everyone has been focusing on the card itself, but have yet to use the software. Once they do they will understand how much of a game changer this will become. Also, I could have easily adapted this concept to dozens of coins and made quadruple the profit. However, I have made this card exclusive to BC. Some proceeds from the sales go to the devs, and to fund future community projects. I am curious how much profit you think my company makes when we ship them for FREE worldwide?

Thank you for your kind contribution to the press release and enjoy the 80% gain since 12am EST this morning.

Do you have an estimate about the amount of orders till now?
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
too good i bought some more when it was still cheap.
Also convinced some others to kick in with a handful of BTC Smiley
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
I own Black and Decker tools... am I in trouble with the ACLU?

no but Reverend Al Sharpton is garnering his vigilantes to picket your house!
Activity: 182
hm,,be careful...one more would go...dont scare!
Activity: 249

I heard that some Afro-American communities is going to sue developers of BlackCoin because of the name. So please would you consider changing the name to something else. If this is true it could have bad impact on BlackCoin, and investors will disappear, and than we can say goodbye to 20$ per coin  Angry

Also , I don't know if this one has been used before on this forum , but it's a nice one:

Hey man, that black bear killed the white bear.. YOU YOU.... RACIST!
It's beheaded you evil monster!
/Sarcasm =D
Activity: 261
I own Black and Decker tools... am I in trouble with the ACLU?
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
I heard that some Afro-American communities is going to sue developers of BlackCoin because of the name. So please would you consider changing the name to something else. If this is true it could have bad impact on BlackCoin, and investors will disappear, and than we can say goodbye to 20$ per coin  Angry

http://s.quickmeme.com/img/10/1045d694801d93692ca885bc9a8c866b83a6a53340bc98bba98acce3eb796edc.jpg
Attacks at outpost 35900 sats!!!

those are the dumpers with no spine... LOL
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
and so What?! Wasaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!
BlackCoin Baby!!!!!!!!

How about they sue http://blackadvertising.net/ first?
And one little google search will find a thousand more

let's not forget that they're going to sue the NAACP because all of their members are Black and many of them refers to themselves as "Black"

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 714
Attacks at outpost 35900 sats!!!

Activity: 238
The FUN has returned!!  Fast trading!!  Cheesy
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
in defi we trust

yea right - and they're going to sue crayola for black crayons and bic for making a black lighter and Harley Davidson for making a Black Harley and the Ford Motor company for making a Black Card and American Express for their Black Card - you're a jerk.

And let's not even think about the perfume industry and the ...xxx one Smiley
in defi we trust

Also , I don't know if this one has been used before on this forum , but it's a nice one:

Activity: 714

yea right - and they're going to sue crayola for black crayons and bic for making a black lighter and Harley Davidson for making a Black Harley and the Ford Motor company for making a Black Card and American Express for their Black Card - you're a jerk.

in defi we trust

How about they sue http://blackadvertising.net/ first?
And one little google search will find a thousand more
Activity: 154
these 14 and 19BTC walls are funny....

now you see me now you dont....
Activity: 168
Today do not focus on the markets, today focus on pasting our links on every thread you can!!!

What percentage of the Black Coin Card's sales are being ploughed back into the BC project ( I believe you stated previously that this is what is happening ) ? I sent 500BC to help with the cost of this latest PR campaign, and two of the articles focus heavilly on the card.

The card is news because we are the first to have a branded card wallet that makes using BC much easier. Everyone has been focusing on the card itself, but have yet to use the software. Once they do they will understand how much of a game changer this will become. Also, I could have easily adapted this concept to dozens of coins and made quadruple the profit. However, I have made this card exclusive to BC. Some proceeds from the sales go to the devs, and to fund future community projects. I am curious how much profit you think my company makes when we ship them for FREE worldwide?

Thank you for your kind contribution to the press release and enjoy the 80% gain since 12am EST this morning.
Activity: 475
Better get that 14 btc wall @ 38k Wink
So sad i have no Single btc atm
Jump to: