Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 737. (Read 2509934 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
HAHAH even when it is crashing to 1 sat! THIS COIN MAKE HISTORY!
And Boys:
Pasting the Iconic Article everywhere!
Activity: 98
BOOM!!! BLACKCOIN IS BACK, BABY!
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
As soon as we cross 35k I see a swift launch

Here it goes you guys.    Shocked Shocked

A 14BTC and then a 19BTC buy order just ate that entire wall! Check yourself into the nearest mental hospital if you sold at 33,700 and under lol

hahah next stop I see 50k coming very very soon Cheesy
Activity: 154
I heard that some Afro-American communities is going to sue developers of BlackCoin because of the name. So please would you consider changing the name to something else. If this is true it could have bad impact on BlackCoin, and investors will disappear, and than we can say goodbye to 20$ per coin  Angry

Hilarious. If true, no doubt the solicitors acting for those groups will also be acting for giant confectionary companies going after MINT

What a bunch of mongs! Any publicity like that would make the coin absolutely boom beyond any other crypto. Fuck the overly sensitive rent-a-protesters.

MONGS ..... LOL not heard that in years.... but quite apt for that individual
legendary
Activity: 1457
Merit: 1001
I heard that some Afro-American communities is going to sue developers of BlackCoin because of the name. So please would you consider changing the name to something else. If this is true it could have bad impact on BlackCoin, and investors will disappear, and than we can say goodbye to 20$ per coin  Angry

Hilarious. If true, no doubt the solicitors acting for those groups will also be acting for giant confectionary companies going after MINT

What a bunch of mongs! Any publicity like that would make the coin absolutely boom beyond any other crypto. Fuck the overly sensitive rent-a-protesters.
I feel Sorry now for People who paniced

me too! I was sad but now Im happy again!  Kiss
Activity: 475
Merit: 500
I feel Sorry now for People who paniced
At least this Troll is creative! hahah go to Whitecoin! idiot
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
The wall is going down!!!
Activity: 168

That is ridiculous and please stop posting FUD. Have you ever heard of the American Express Black Card
Activity: 196

More FUD!

I suppose we should just banish any words that denominate colours then in case someone gets offended?

Utter bollocks.
Activity: 1009
Merit: 261

Here it goes you guys.    Shocked Shocked

A 14BTC and then a 19BTC buy order just ate that entire wall! Check yourself into the nearest mental hospital if you sold at 33,700 and under lol
Activity: 475
Merit: 500

WTF are u talkin?
Forbidden to use "BLACK" from now? Good luck ^^

Dont be so stupid....  Roll Eyes

is the chocolate Black Magic banned because of its name... some people JEEEEEEZ
Activity: 80
In Crypto I trust

Duvaj ga druze  Grin..Dosao si ovde da trujes temu  Grin
Activity: 182
Activity: 294
Merit: 250

You're kidding right..  Roll Eyes
Activity: 238

Here it goes you guys.    Shocked Shocked
Jump to: