Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 741. (Read 2509934 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Wow they are behind at Cryptsy, only 29799K  lol
Activity: 311
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
WERE BACK! NEVER DOUBT! GOOooo! Grin
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Here come the whales!!! 100BTC purchase like a kid buyin a candy bar
Activity: 966
Merit: 1003
As I understand it, BC has 10 second confirmations and you wait for 10 confirmations to be sure it can't be reversed. This is correct? So a payment at a retailer will be confirmed without risk to the retailer in 1min 40 seconds?

Receiver will have to decide how many confirmations he needs before the payment is considered accepted. If you buy a cup of coffee, it is possible you wouldn't require confirmations at all. When buying something more expensive you could require 20 confirmations. Or if the buyer looks like he can run fast, and there is little distance between the register and the street door. Tongue There is no magical number of confirmations after which the risk disappears totally, but it is reduced after each one. At least that's how I've understood it.

EDIT: haha this thread runs so fast that as soon as I've finished writing my reply there are already 5 answers. Cheesy
Activity: 311
4000k here we come
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1015
Double top formed at around 27k

If we break above 27k then watch out, the boat will leave.

no it won't

Oh shit, sorry. Didn't realise Warren Buffet was in here. ARe you too special to offer up your own analysis then?

Mark my words, when we break through 27 it's going up, way up.

omg, nearly 100k you were right.

Lol

Ungrateful little pricks. I said it's going higher and it is. Nothing happens in an instant be patient, enjoy the ride and add some value to the community. Maybe a fucking thankyou if I helped tip you off.

Calm down man, I just thought it was funny. Jesus, no need to act like a child.
Blackcoin go go go go go go go go!!!
They are already talking about it on Twitter.  People are sending their BTC to buy
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Double top formed at around 27k

If we break above 27k then watch out, the boat will leave.

no it won't

Oh shit, sorry. Didn't realise Warren Buffet was in here. ARe you too special to offer up your own analysis then?

Mark my words, when we break through 27 it's going up, way up.

omg, nearly 100k you were right.

Lol

Ungrateful little pricks. I said it's going higher and it is. Nothing happens in an instant be patient, enjoy the ride and add some value to the community. Maybe a fucking thankyou if I helped tip you off.
Activity: 154
Holy shit - 31,272 now and look at that buy support! we are gonna go big this time!
Activity: 308

weeeeeeeeeeeeehhhhhhhhhhh

we finally broke the 30K again! Smiley))
Activity: 154
30,000 Has just been passed on Mintpal - Congrats all who held or bought back in!
Activity: 112

weeeeeeeeeeeeehhhhhhhhhhh
Here it goes guys, get on the train
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
Resurrection Thursday

The rumors of BlackCoin's death have been greatly exaggerated! I will repeat, the rumors of BlackCoin's death have been greatly exaggerated!!!! Two days ago I told the naysayer and the trolls to enjoy their celebration because it wont last for long. They thought after the sell off that BlackCoin would never recover and just die. What they fail to realize is that the BlackCoin community is the black sheep of the crypto-world, we do not follow the rules we make the rules!!!!

Yes we got knocked down a bit, moral was low, people were angry. But what did we do? Did we just lay down and give up? NO!!! Did we stop believing in our dream to become #1? NO!!! We got the f..k up like the champions we are and began fighting again!!! And when we got up we didn't fall to 19th place, or even 12th place, we fell to 9th place!!! So if we are dead and we are still on top of the other sh!t coins that have been posting FUD about us, then the rest of the sh!t coins better be terrified of us when we begin to resurrect today!!!

Today we are going to show the crypto-community and the rest of the world how powerful we really are. We are going to post the links to our press release everywhere we can and remind them what we accomplished this week. We are the community the raised thousands of dollars in mere minutes!!! We are the community the broke the record for trade volume on Mintpal while breaking Mintpal in the process. And yes we are the community that was knocked down and got back up with a 215% gain since last week!!!

This was only the first round and 14 more rounds to go!!! Everyone knows you ALWAYS bet on BLACK!!!

We are the champions: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=04854XqcfCY

Press release: https://finance.yahoo.com/news/blackcoin-rolls-fantastic-features-value-071557419.html;_ylt=A0LEVy5YsU9Th0MA6kpXNyoA;_ylu=X3oDMTEzaGVuaWFvBHNlYwNzcgRwb3MDMQRjb2xvA2JmMQR2dGlkA1ZJUDQxN18x

http://bitjuice.com/blackcoin-popularity--value-soars-due-to-revolutionary

The emperor spoke

Gogogo BC kill them all!!

Activity: 160
Activity: 78
Darkcoin Ya Bish! (Or Dash if you like)
Strongest community I've seen since doge...Fuck it TAKE ALL MY MONEY!!!!
Jump to: