Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 761. (Read 2509934 times)

Activity: 18
Merit: 0
http://i60.tinypic.com/2lyn2s.jpg

Who can photoshop this plane to black and put a BC logo on the side?

We can make it our official BC airplane :-)
https://i.imgur.com/OniMu19.jpg
Activity: 966
Merit: 1003
It is already possible to trade BC against DOGE: https://c-cex.com/?p=bc-doge

I dunno why there is not more traffic on that exchange on certain coins, the UI is awesome imo, just set the night mode and wide screen option.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
Do you really want to see BC price go above 100k sat? Then take a moment from watching the buy and sell orders and email Mintpal! Ask them to add a BC/Doge pair and a BC/Mint pair!

Thank you!

Done from 2 mail adresses!
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
could we break the 30k ceiling before midnight CEST ?
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Do you really want to see BC price go above 100k sat? Then take a moment from watching the buy and sell orders and email Mintpal! Ask them to add a BC/Doge pair and a BC/Mint pair!

Thank you!

Already done

me too!
gogogogogo Baby!! again, crush others coins!
i dont know why, but Bc will be #1
Activity: 154

Thank you!

Already done
Activity: 168

Thank you!
Activity: 784
Merit: 1004
Glow Stick Dance!
Here comes the pages of play by play on Mintpal. We do not need a post every minute regarding the price increase on Mintpal. I do not know if you guys know it or not, but you are doing more harm than good.

Thank you for saying this!

Edit...
I wish this could be stickied on the top of every page in this thread.
Activity: 168
Here comes the pages of play by play on Mintpal. We do not need a post every minute regarding the price increase on Mintpal. I do not know if you guys know it or not, but you are doing more harm than good.
Activity: 154
guys check all the fresh sells going in on mintpal - ranging from 69k to 85k total of 30 btc and counting.... have a looksy, more being added - something could be happening
they use the blackcoin cuz it's still a young coin easy to manipulate.
Activity: 182
Dumpers! Damn you fools!  Someone is trying to pump the price, get the f*** out with your sell orders! Once there are none, then 1k higher they appear out of ass! What's the fu**** difference to you 1k sats  Huh?  LET IT GROW!!!
Activity: 210

Here it is Cheesy i think itś good:D

Holy shit that was fast :-) its very nice, but I think you should switch the colors yellow=black, since we have a blackcoin black color should be basic :-)

Awesome work though.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
some asshole sold at 19k while we were at 23k.

grrrrrrrrrrr
so what?
If that was enough to stop it, how would it have gone much higher? Most likely it will take 10 mins more to get back there.

that can lead people to get in a panic sell. and it's really boring.
sure.
but its part of the game and will always happen, pointless to complain about it.
And if someone falls for that twice he did not learn his lesson.
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
I LOVE THE LIR PROJECT

Here it is Cheesy i think itś good:D

Activity: 140

And how do we do that? By rallying around this currency and building the absolute best community we can.

Join the subreddit: http://www.reddit.com/r/blackcoin/

Sorry for the spam, but this is important for the future of this currency! We need to show everybody that we're the biggest, blackest bunch of badasses on the net! It's growing fast, keep it up.
Activity: 784
Merit: 1004
Glow Stick Dance!
Why do so many people describe every increase in the exchange rate as a "pump"?  A pump is an artificial inflation of the price through misleading information.  These small peaks in the exchange rate are merely because of supply and demand.

I don't know what you call 10 orders per second but I don't call it natural.

By definition, that's not a pump.  But you'll probably continue to call ever 10% rise and fall a "pump and dump" regardless because it sounds cool.  Roll Eyes
go to the moon again baby and i will by the plane
some asshole sold at 19k while we were at 23k.

grrrrrrrrrrr
so what?
If that was enough to stop it, how would it have gone much higher? Most likely it will take 10 mins more to get back there.

that can lead people to get in a panic sell. and it's really boring.
Jump to: