Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 758. (Read 2509934 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
This is huge. I am SO glad I decided to hold on to my lovely Blackcoins - Fuck the haters, BC was sold not because people didnt like it but because they were greedy and wanted to buy it back cheaper. The coin is back - the trend is up and will continue to go up until people run out of BTC - once more we shall suck all the BTC out of the shitcoins and into the blackhole - People can see the potential to triple their portfolio value at least - BUY baby BUY!

A nice change of attitude, after trying yesterday (in a polite manner though) to blame somebody else for your loss. Glad to see you here once more.

Trolls are coming back mate. Surprising !

No, CatKiwi is not a troll. He is a day trader, too emotional though.
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1001
TY panic sellers who dumped at a loss  Cheesy

Learn your lesson and buy back in imo.
legendary
Activity: 2412
Merit: 1044
This is huge. I am SO glad I decided to hold on to my lovely Blackcoins - Fuck the haters, BC was sold not because people didnt like it but because they were greedy and wanted to buy it back cheaper. The coin is back - the trend is up and will continue to go up until people run out of BTC - once more we shall suck all the BTC out of the shitcoins and into the blackhole - People can see the potential to triple their portfolio value at least - BUY baby BUY!

EXACTLY! By the way community... HOLD your coins. Do not let a dumper get you off your hand. Make them pay for letting go of their hands. We are in this to win.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100

A nice change of attitude, after trying yesterday (in a polite manner though) to blame somebody else for your loss. Glad to see you here once more.

Yea, I was upset (understandably) - Lotta money looked gone for good - not anymore however! Smiley
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
Brilliant idea except it would cause some distruption in prices. People who are not doge fans will not go etc. It may do "more harm than good". But thats just an opinion. Miners may get confused? not sure...

Yeah I don't know about something official. But I'd love to see some unofficial cooperation between BC and DOGE. I've seen Shibes interested in BC all over the net. We're a more like-minded set of communities than it seems. DOGE with it's playful arrogance and BC with our balls-to-the-wall attitude.

I've got me a shibe at home Smiley
Along with BlackCoins in storage! WIN WIN!! WOOHOO Cheesy

Activity: 70

Trolls are coming back mate. Surprising !

Activity: 700
Merit: 500
for the last 2 days this coin has been left behind and almost dying.

Why would people suddenly buy again lots of BC ?

I hope it will reach the stars again, but I'm afraid tonight it will dump really hard while I sleep... Sad

With all do respect you do not have a clue what you are talking about. Dying with the most volume on Mintpal? Dying up over 98% from last week? Just because something has a price retraction/ sell off doesn't mean it is dead. Dead is no volume and 1 sat.
que91 is the kind of troll that does not even have an agenda. he's just talking utter bullshit all day long.
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1007
Great suggestion however there are major risks when forking a coin...

You don't actually have to fork the coin.  You create a 3rd coin and as long as the distribution of the pre-mine is preceived by both communities as legitimate, and as long as both communities agree that it is better to have a larger user base, the new Blackdoge coin will become dominant.  Nobody has to make any trades at all.  They get piggybacked by default.  
Activity: 383
Merit: 250

I hope it will reach the stars again, but I'm afraid tonight it will dump really hard while I sleep... Sad

there is a reason so many people took up the bc banner last week, but the high price caused many bagholders to take some profits.  It was never their intention to keep it all in BTC they just wanted to see how cheap they could get BC for.  Now everyone is using those thousands of BTC's worth of profits to buy back in.

my guess is this time we will see a ceiling of 65-75k, and there will be another sell off with less panic maybe bringing it back to 35ish at which point we build support until we are ready for the run to a dollar

Completely agree, send Mintpal a ticket suggesting Blackcoin POS based market against MINT, ZEIT and ECC
Activity: 168
Brilliant idea except it would cause some distruption in prices. People who are not doge fans will not go etc. It may do "more harm than good". But thats just an opinion. Miners may get confused? not sure...

Yeah I don't know about something official. But I'd love to see some unofficial cooperation between BC and DOGE. I've seen Shibes interested in BC all over the net. We're a more like-minded set of communities than it seems. DOGE with it's playful arrogance and BC with our balls-to-the-wall attitude.

I've got me a shibe at home Smiley
Along with BlackCoins in storage! WIN WIN!! WOOHOO Cheesy
Activity: 168

With all do respect you do not have a clue what you are talking about. Dying with the most volume on Mintpal? Dying up over 98% from last week? Just because something has a price retraction/ sell off doesn't mean it is dead. Dead is no volume and 1 sat.
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1007
I would love to be able to switch freely between the two using blackcoin as my savings and big purchases and  dogecoin as my currency for all things digital

With bitcoin side-chains and spin-offs becoming a reality over time, many alt-coin communities will face tough choices in order to survive.  

I thought of a "defence" that pro-active cryptocurrency communities could employ to increase their expected life span.  Here's how it would work:

There seems to be a lot of support in this thread to work with the DOGE community, right?  And it seems many in the DOGE community are interested in PoS due to the problems DOGE will soon encounter when all their coins have been mined.  So why not merge both your blockchains?

You essentially create a new network called "blackdoge" where the initial pre-mine is distributed exactly as per the sum of the DOGE and BC unspent outputs (with some agreed upon "peg" between the two currencies to account for market cap differences).  People can claim their share of the pre-mine in a trustless and pseudonymous manner using the private keys they already have.  

This is very low risk, because for a while all three networks would run simultaneously.  So if "blackdoge" fails, holders in either coin lose nothing.  However, if blackdoge succeeds, you'd expect to see a collapse in the market price in BC and in DOGE and a sharp rally in Blackdoge.  But in that case, people holding DOGE and BC win because they get piggybacked to the new coin for free which automatically has a larger user base.

If the ecomomic majority of DOGE and BC viewed the new ledger as legitimate, then according to the Metcalfe model, Blackdoge should be up to twice as valuable as the combined value of BC and DOGE prior to the merger.    

Altcoin wars are here.  Successfully merging blockchains with like-minded communities is the way to live to fight another day.  

I'm glad you saw the huge benefit of instantly increasing your user base. 

I don't think it matters if people who aren't doge fans don't go along, because they get piggybacked to Blackdoge for free.  So unless they dump their Blackdoge out of spite or leave BC, DOGE and Blackdoge simultaneously, I think it would work. 

Miners don't really matter either.  They can just do whatever is most profitable.  Some will decide to mine Blackdoge and if the coin increases in value, the rest will come over.  If the coin fails, they go back to where they were and nobody really loses. 

But think of the user base you could have if you merged blockchains with DOGE.  The new coin would be "BLACKDOGE: a meaner, faster, PoS coin with teeth." 

Bitcoin 117,686
Dogecoin 79,279
Litecoin 20,756
Vertcoin 4,620
Peercoin 3,178
Namecoin 2,088
Quarks 1,860
Primecoin 1,654
Mastercoin 893
Blackcoin 735

Doge may be receptive to the idea because they will soon run out of coins to mine based on their PoW inflation schedule.  Merging the Blackcoin technology into the Dogecoin userbase in a non-inflationary way such that DOGE and BC holders both win, could be a good strategy.   
Activity: 140

Activity: 406
time for bed - lets see if i wake to nice surprise in the morning.... go BC go Grin Grin Grin

I'm going to bed too.

Tomorrow morning (in 8 hours then), this coin HAS TO BE AT 40K AT LEAST !!!

otherwise, if it drops again below 15k, I jump through my window.
This will continue for the rest of the day and probably settling around 5k.

My crystal ball says it will fall back to around 15k, it is being pumped by investors to sell you the coins they got at 14k for 25k, you don't learn.

Hey you guru, what your Majesty see after all Huh

Noobs with 0.01 BTC that they think that are traders ...
time for bed - lets see if i wake to nice surprise in the morning.... go BC go Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 383
Merit: 250
I would love to be able to switch freely between the two using blackcoin as my savings and big purchases and  dogecoin as my currency for all things digital

With bitcoin side-chains and spin-offs becoming a reality over time, many alt-coin communities will face tough choices in order to survive.  

I thought of a "defence" that pro-active cryptocurrency communities could employ to increase their expected life span.  Here's how it would work:

There seems to be a lot of support in this thread to work with the DOGE community, right?  And it seems many in the DOGE community are interested in PoS due to the problems DOGE will soon encounter when all their coins have been mined.  So why not merge both your blockchains?

You essentially create a new network called "blackdoge" where the initial pre-mine is distributed exactly as per the sum of the DOGE and BC unspent outputs (with some agreed upon "peg" between the two currencies to account for market cap differences).  People can claim their share of the pre-mine in a trustless and pseudonymous manner using the private keys they already have.  

This is very low risk, because for a while all three networks would run simultaneously.  So if "blackdoge" fails, holders in either coin lose nothing.  However, if blackdoge succeeds, you'd expect to see a collapse in the market price in BC and in DOGE and a sharp rally in Blackdoge.  But in that case, people holding DOGE and BC win because they get piggybacked to the new coin for free which automatically has a larger user base.

If the ecomomic majority of DOGE and BC viewed the new ledger as legitimate, then according to the Metcalfe model, Blackdoge should be up to twice as valuable as the combined value of BC and DOGE prior to the merger.    

Altcoin wars are here.  Successfully merging blockchains with like-minded communities is the way to live to fight another day.  

Great suggestion however there are major risks when forking a coin....digibyte is looking at a possible fork but again, it's a huge risk especially for coins that are more mature like Doge.....I emailed Mintpal and suggested a separate market for POS based coins all being traded against the gold standard of POS coins, Blackcoin !!!! Create a support ticket on Mintpal and make this suggestion, it's a quick implementation that will send the price of our coin through the roof !!!!! Blackcoin is the bronze medalist to getting it's own market....Bitcoin is gold obviously with Litecoin as silver....ISN'T IT IRONIC THAT OUR LOGO HAS A BRONZE TINGE TO IT...OR IS IT GOLD Huh??
Activity: 406
In 2 hours chinese will come to help to growth up blackcoin.

stop talking about the Chinese, they are NOT in the BC trading. They don't exist.

Yes they are

well, show me where ?

Is there any Chinese in this thread ?
Jump to: