Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 757. (Read 2509934 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

Today, I shall be known as the BC Subreddit pumper. Here are the sub numbers for cryptos on Reddit:

Bitcoin 117,686
Dogecoin 79,279
Litecoin 20,756
Vertcoin 4,620
Peercoin 3,178
Namecoin 2,088
Quarks 1,860
Primecoin 1,654
Mastercoin 893
Blackcoin 723

Has being #10 ever been the Blackcoin way? Didn't think so.

Let's hit, and then blow past 1,000 subs TODAY! http://www.reddit.com/r/blackcoin/

+100K

Not to be a downer but your list is off from what I see, unless you're only counting certain coins of course, but you're missing reddcoin which has something like 17k subs and puts it at #4.  Not sure if anything else is missing that's just one I noticed immediately.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100

And how do we do that? By building a community that will be able to support the coin at the heights it achieves!

Price, Market Cap.. That shit is irrelevant right now! I can see this community rallying by the day, already the mindset here is so much stronger!

Let's keep going. Here are the sub numbers for cryptos on Reddit:

Bitcoin 117,686
Dogecoin 79,279
Litecoin 20,756
Vertcoin 4,620
Peercoin 3,178
Namecoin 2,088
Quarks 1,860
Primecoin 1,654
Mastercoin 893
Blackcoin 668 723 741

Let's hit, and then blow past 1,000 subs TODAY! http://www.reddit.com/r/blackcoin/
Activity: 616
Merit: 500

There was no dump. Now buy @90K sat!
Activity: 154
If you want to kill BlackCoin, then merge with a stupid meme based coin like Doge. It will never be taken seriously as a form of currency it will forever be a gimmick.

I thought I was the only one who thought it was a horrendous idea.  Glad to see I'm not alone.

Would be too complex of a change to do and rollout to everyone anyways.. doubt this *can* happen.
Activity: 784
Merit: 1004
Glow Stick Dance!
If you want to kill BlackCoin, then merge with a stupid meme based coin like Doge. It will never be taken seriously as a form of currency it will forever be a gimmick.

I thought I was the only one who thought it was a horrendous idea.  Glad to see I'm not alone.
Activity: 644

Relax. BC is not being merged with DOGE. However, if the two communities can help each other out, I'm all for cooperation between BC and DOGE.
Activity: 330

Today, I shall be known as the BC Subreddit pumper. Here are the sub numbers for cryptos on Reddit:

Bitcoin 117,686
Dogecoin 79,279
Litecoin 20,756
Vertcoin 4,620
Peercoin 3,178
Namecoin 2,088
Quarks 1,860
Primecoin 1,654
Mastercoin 893
Blackcoin 723

+100K
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
Activity: 263
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
This is huge. I am SO glad I decided to hold on to my lovely Blackcoins - Fuck the haters, BC was sold not because people didnt like it but because they were greedy and wanted to buy it back cheaper. The coin is back - the trend is up and will continue to go up until people run out of BTC - once more we shall suck all the BTC out of the shitcoins and into the blackhole - People can see the potential to triple their portfolio value at least - BUY baby BUY!

A nice change of attitude, after trying yesterday (in a polite manner though) to blame somebody else for your loss. Glad to see you here once more.

So when it goes down I get blamed...so do I get credit for when it goes up? Or am I just responsible for anything that goes bad?

What did you do to cause this uptrend?

Nothing...the same way I didn't do anything to cause the downtrend. Get my point? Blaming someone for something they had no control over is just as ridiculous as giving credit to someone who didn't do anything to deserve it.

IconicExpert, peace. You know that when everything goes south, the most distinguished members of a community take the blame. You sound experienced, so please continue trying to make us and yourself rich.
Activity: 644
This is huge. I am SO glad I decided to hold on to my lovely Blackcoins - Fuck the haters, BC was sold not because people didnt like it but because they were greedy and wanted to buy it back cheaper. The coin is back - the trend is up and will continue to go up until people run out of BTC - once more we shall suck all the BTC out of the shitcoins and into the blackhole - People can see the potential to triple their portfolio value at least - BUY baby BUY!

A nice change of attitude, after trying yesterday (in a polite manner though) to blame somebody else for your loss. Glad to see you here once more.

So when it goes down I get blamed...so do I get credit for when it goes up? Or am I just responsible for anything that goes bad?

Nothing...the same way I didn't do anything to cause the downtrend. Get my point? Blaming someone for something they had no control over is just as ridiculous as giving credit to someone who didn't do anything to deserve it.

That's a lie Iconic. You did help in the uptrend. Tongue
Activity: 168
press release.

Press release is not until the morning. But we have seen movement before based on rumor. Who knows... I rather the community focus and twist Mintpal's arm and give us our own pairs. If we make that happen as a community we will be closer to LTC and BTC status. We made Mintpal a lot of money in the pas several weeks. They could do it on a trial basis.

Activity: 383
Merit: 250

I 2ND THAT....THE WHALES ARE COMING BACK...THEY REALIZED IT WASN'T GONNA GET ANY CHEAPER THAN 15,000 SATOSHI.....ALL OF THE PANIC SELLERS WERE KILLED OFF AND NOW WE'RE BACK TO BUSINESS
legendary
Activity: 2412
Merit: 1044
Whats more - We have now demonstrated we can return to a positve trend after even the most catestrophic of dumps and manipulation. This time we will push to new all time highs simply because we have bounced back from the pit of hell and come out on top!

This was nothing we are top 10 and now we are headed for #1... lets rock crypto.
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
CS Student - BC Logo Guy

Whats more - We have now demonstrated we can return to a positve trend after even the most catestrophic of dumps and manipulation. This time we will push to new all time highs simply because we have bounced back from the pit of hell and come out on top!
legendary
Activity: 2412
Merit: 1044

Yea, I was upset (understandably) - Lotta money looked gone for good - not anymore however! Smiley

Cat we all lost money but from one early hand to another lets make sure this gets over 1$

Jump to: